Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:27 pm
Saerenna nodded at Meru and looked at III with pride in her eyes. "Yes, it's quite extraordinary. You see, that's why we're letting it out for a bit of freedom, as a reward. A talking animal! It's been unheard of until now, it's amazing!" she exclaimed, getting a key from a drawer in which she had to enter a combination. Then she approached the cage and undid the lock. "Good III." she said clearly to the wolf, trying to convey a feeling of reward, but warning at the same time. If things got violent, there would be a problem. She slowly opened the door and looked at Meru, "Be careful. It may be talking, but it still doesn't understand human speech that well. And it's still an animal, intelligent or not." she said in warning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:51 am
Meru nodded listioning to serveena's warning "Okay serveena" she answered then looked at III again "Nice III" she said playfully but she still keep her eye out in case anything happened  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:51 am
III lept from the innnards of the cage to the center of the room in a delighted manner. Streching,III looked at the new man-being who was "SOLDIER". Saerenna spoke to "SOLDIER" and then to her.."Good III" ...III understood perfectly and gave the Saerenna a contented look.
III then circled the "SOLDIER" slowly working around the man-being.
" S..SOL...SOLDI..ER?"III inquired. The man-being was covered in strange scents...one was of...food!!
"SOL..SOLDIER....have....food? III interest now peaked.There were many strange scents covering the SOLDIER...III marveled in them...from where had this "SOLDIER" come?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:40 pm
Meru just watched III cricled around her with couriously she did'nt mind she like animals she just hoped III dose'nt hurt her at all or anything but when III asked her if she had food with her "Errrrrr....I have this?" she said holding a half-eaten sandwhich she had with her she ate it ealier on her way her it was still freash  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Saerenna got out her notebook and started taking notes yet again. This was a good chance to see how III did outside a gace, and interacting with normal humans. Well, more normal than odd scientists holed up in labs all day. That train of thought reminded her that she hadn't put much thought about her other companions. How were they taking this new development? "This is absolutely amazing, isn't it?" she whispered to Dahry and Alina. She didn't worry too much about III hurting Meru, as she was a SOLDIER and could probably take care of herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:46 pm
III quickley wrapped her mouth greedily around the lucious sandwhich letting it drop from the "SOLDIER"'s hand into her jaws at which point,devoured it.Returning attention toward "SOLDIER" III continued to sniff the hand which had held the food,gently letting her whiskers give the man-being ticklish pokes. The "SOLDIER" remained covered in unrecogniseable scents...III jerked backwards and stared at "SOLDIER"-for the man-being had one scent, one very similar scent on her.
"....SOLDIER....have....wo...wol...ves...wolves?Wo..wolves play? W..With ..me?"III's curiosity had gotten the better of her-as she now circled the "SOLDIER" in quicker more unpredictable movements. Did all "SOLDIER"-being have wolves?

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 pm
Vaizel glanced up, startled that he had been caught with his thoughts drifting, "Oh right!" He said quickly and huriedly took a gulp of the 'tea'. The next moment he choked, Swallowing with difficulty, and blinking quickly as tears came to his eyes. "What Was that?" He wheezed, thumping his own chest and setting his mug down quickly to avoid sloshing the contents across the table. His other fist thumped the table as he struggled to regain his composure.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Dawn sniffed at her mug with a grimace before taking a tiny sip. SHe scowled slightly swallowed and gave the mug a contemplative glance before taking another taste. "Well...I've had worse..." She said finally, thinking about some of her own cooking projects gone wrong. She wasn't one to waste food, and therefore had managed to coerce herself into eating far more inpalatable fare.  

KiyaraSabel

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:12 pm
FuzzWolfie
III quickley wrapped her mouth greedily around the lucious sandwhich letting it drop from the "SOLDIER"'s hand into her jaws at which point,devoured it.Returning attention toward "SOLDIER" III continued to sniff the hand which had held the food,gently letting her whiskers give the man-being ticklish pokes. The "SOLDIER" remained covered in unrecogniseable scents...III jerked backwards and stared at "SOLDIER"-for the man-being had one scent, one very similar scent on her.
"....SOLDIER....have....wo...wol...ves...wolves?Wo..wolves play? W..With ..me?"III's curiosity had gotten the better of her-as she now circled the "SOLDIER" in quicker more unpredictable movements. Did all "SOLDIER"-being have wolves?
Meru giggled a bit when it nugded her hand when it ask about the wolves Meru thought a monet gram and fenier they have wolves maybe then she could be wrong "Ummmmmm my friends have some maybe.........but not me" she answered  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:57 pm
(( I think III is refering to the wolves Fenrir and Garm travel with. Just FYI, Meru would have likely recognised their 'pets' as wolves. ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:08 pm
(oh sorry I better change it then)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:45 pm
Dahry was watching the proceedings with curiousity but was staying well out of the way. Feeling shy and aprehensive, she sat behind a desk in the corner with her vials of Jenova cells in hand as she worked out the mathematic formula for the most recent of them. She gathered the vials onto a tray and edged around the room to her cabinet. Putting it away, she then brought out the next batch and edged around the group in the center of the room. The Jenova cells in their natural state were likely to infect an unprotected person. This was her least favorite part of the distillation process because of the inherent danger.  

savanacat

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Saerenna sighed once again, pityingly. "III.... Nevermind." she said, not wanting to bring down the spirits of one of their greatest sucesses yet. She was going to say that III wouldn't be able to play with other wolves, as it was still an experiment, and a valuable one at that. She buried her face in her notebook, hiding her guilt as best as she could. What were they to treat animals, especially intelligent ones, as property? But this was not a time to dwell on the morality of her job. She needed the money, and there wasn't any other jobs that she could think of that was suited to her abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Meru truned her attaertion to serveena "Ummmmm something wrong?" she asked hoping she did'nt do anything wrong while talking to the experament or something  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 pm
Saerenna's head shot up at Meru's address, shaking her head a bit too quickly for it to seem truthful or natural, "No, it's nothing. I mean, it's not you, you're fine. In fact, I'd say it likes you. Right?" she asked, turning to the altered wolf, "III like SOLDIER; Meru?" she directed the question right at III, once again enunciating. The intelligent eyes of the wolf stirred up more guilt in her, however, and she couldn't maintain eye contact. She still continued to refer to III as 'it', because it kept her from becoming too caring or attached to her.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games