Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Meet the Contestants and their Digimon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 am
Here are the candidates for digimon idol 2k10.
Participants may introduce themselves here in order to be recognized. It doesn't need to be in order basing from their contestant numbers.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

BONUS AWARDS:

Voters choice idol
~The voters choice idol will win a rare X-Antibody from tamer island.
*The participant who gets the most votes will bag the voters choice idol award. Partcipants cannot vote for themselves but they can vote for other participants.

Lucky Voters
~The lucky voters will win 10,000g each from tamer island.
*The 5th, 10th and 15th voter who sends in their vote for favorite idol will be the lucky voters.

To vote for your favorite participant, please do the following:
1. PM Tamer Island-ken
2. Label the message "My vote"
3. Then put in the textbox the no. of the participant you wish to vote. Pick only one number (your favorite participant). Again, you cannot vote for yourself if you are a participant but you can vote for other participants.

You can see the no. of the participant on their ID card.

Anyone can vote as long as you are a member of tamer island.
Mule votes will not be counted, we can recognize who.

All votes will be confidential and be made anonymous.

The first lucky voter is...
ListenFeelEnjoy!

The second lucky voter is....
The third lucky voter is...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 am
Sample introduction for participants:

*post ID*
Hi I am _______
My hobbies are ___________
I excel on ________
I dream to be ________
etc....

((*this helps in getting a vote from the members*))  

Grandwing
Captain

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:21 am
User Image
Hi! I'm number 8, Kazu Matsumoto!
My hobbies are: Playing videogames, Writing and Running.
I'm best at
My dream is to be a medical professional, Doctor, GP or otherwise.

I entered the contest with Mermaimon. My newest digimon, and we're aiming for first place!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am
User Image
Hi I am Levelnight20, but you can call me Night for short.
My hobbies are Training my Digimon, Chatting with my Fellow Tamers, and Entering Contets
I excel on Videogames and being persistant
I dream to be a videogame designer so I can make a Digimon game worth while.
I also enjoy to draw for my art shop b ecause I enjoy putting smiles on people's faces.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am
User Image
Good evening, we're the duo from the darkest reaches of the Digital Dark Area, Sera Trystfall and Natasha the Lilithmon.

Our hobbies include fulfilling desires and inciting others *lusty pose from Natasha* Mine specifically focus on mixed martial arts and learning digital art. And my main hobby is causing discord for those snooty angelic digimon, like Ophanimon.

We excel in manipulation and negotiations, fighting games, and (when we feel like it) bringing a smile to peoples faces. Just because we're evil, doesn't mean we can't do a nice thing.

Our dreams are a little different, but that's what makes us even closer. Natasha wants to rule the digital world, and Sera want's to become a police officer. Though as different as we are, we know we will attain our desires.

We entered this contest for you, digital world, so you can see how magnanimous we really are. We're here to make you smile, in any way we can.
*second lusty pose from Natasha*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Hi I am ListenFeelEnjoy, aka LFE
My hobbies are drawing, reading, and making digital art...
I excel at remembering things...drawing...being me biggrin
I dream to be a teacher, or a graphic artist. smile

I entered with my Cherubimon, aka Heavenly Hash...he's my favourite ice cream! mrgreen ...and Digimon!

(p.s. I was also an extra in the silent hill movie, I was supposed to be a nurse...but they said I looked too happy...)

(p.s.s. If you didn't realize this before...I was just kidding about the last thing... biggrin )

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
Hi I am UnHolyFudge
My hobbies are Hanging out with friends and playing online games.
I excel on cardgames and messing with others when i feel like it.
I dream to be Game Developer or something along those lines I haven't really decided yet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
What's up? I'm King.
My hobbies are playing video and computer games. I'm a member of an online gaming group that enforces fair play and killing noobs.
I excel at creating new songs, and I love every second of thinking of that kind of stuff.
I dream to be, well, I don't know what I dream to be. There are so many possibilities I just want to explore, and I'll try my best.
On a final note, world peace, I love puppies, feed the children.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Buongiorno! No I am not italian but I don't think anyone here knows what sobonana means. It means hello in Zulu.
Anyways! Buongiorno! I am GrandMaster Draco_Lord! The Self Proclaimed Number One Extra Mod, The Top Dragon Tamer of the Guild, The Dragon's Right Arm, and All Around Guy!
But you don't need to call me all that. Just call me Draco.

Anyways Hobbies. I love Manga. It is great. If you ever want to talk about manga just PM me and I will talk to you about it.
I love to argue and debate. Again if you think something should be someway but want to discuss it more then PM me. I will tear your beliefs in half and feed them too you. And see if you can do the same to me!

I dream about rabbits. Don't know why... but that was my dream yesterday. My nightmares are much more interesting though. I had one about a moose, and a rubber spider, and a rhino whose food was eaten by a teenager who then started the eat people, the teenager, because he was a growing boy!

And that is me.

And this is Chaos, the BlackWarGreymon. He is my first and favourite Digimon. He is a born fighter. Even as a Botamon he would try and beat up Mega digimon. That didn't go over well with some of the darker digimon...

Anyways his Hobbies include Fighting, Sharpening his Claws, being quiet while looking for opponents, and sewing. It is amazing What he can do with his hands when he puts his Dramon Killers away. He keeps my clothes when we are traveling the Digital World in one piece.

His dreams are too face strong opponents, and then beat them. Yeah... but he is a good body guard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Sup I'm Karan and this is Apalala! WHOWWWWW!!!!!!!! NO.1 BABY!!!!

.....Anyways.....you can say that I'm like a pretty good love poem writer...sadly all my friends call me the love guru now.....I'm pretty good im math, science, baseball, karate, gumdo, MMA, and lacrosse. I dream to become a pharmacist. Since med-school is pretty expensive, I need the prize money got get in. So I hope I do well. : D

D :<

That was lame man.....you gotta do it like this. Yo I'm Apalala! I like to kick a** and chew Botamon's. And I'm on out of Bota.

Dude...not cool man.....  

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
Hi I am SU Blue, but I'm also called SU, Blue, Jax, and Sub. Jax is my pseudonym.

My hobbies are reading, collecting marbles, books, stuff. I like to play Yugioh. I know I should have grown out of it by now, but this guy at school brought it up, and a bunch of us started playing again. By the way I count stealing as collecting. I don't think of it as stealing, because I can never bring myself to walk away with whatever I lift off someone. Sadly, I'm pretty good at it. sweatdrop

I excel in reading. Mostly fantasy and Science fiction. They are my favorites, and if I like what I'm reading, I can finish it in one day. I'm also a pretty good writer. I can write stories, poems, and I've recently tried my hand at songs.

I dream to be A marine biologist, but that's not really a dream. That's going to be a reality. My true dream is to destroy all of my enemies, and rule this pathetic world. Letting only a few to survive, and use them to mold the human race in my own design.
PS: I hate what the world has become and would gladly wipe humans off the face of the globe, but probably won't go through with it, because I can't bear to make others sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image
Hi I am ZarAburame #4.
My hobbies are gaming, playing soccer, and hanging with friends.
I excel on math majorly I am 2 grades ahead of the normal for my grade.
I dream to be a game dev and have started getting experience with deving by downloading free game making programs.
I entered with shadramon my wormmon that grew up to be a mighty spinomon.  

ZarAburame

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:40 am
User Image
Hi I am Kirashimu, also known as Kira. I'm #07, which is a pretty lucky number so I'm happy. Fudge, I wish we could trade numbers though, cause that's my lucky number XD
My hobbies are drumming, swimming, running, and playing video games.
I excel in music. Music is my life and I am luckily great at it!
I honeslty don't know what I want to do. There are so many choices that it's hard to pick.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Hello there, my name is Black_Blood Cat but please call me BBC or at least Cat~
And this is my favorite Olympic God Digimon, Luna the Dianamon!

Happy to make an acquaintances. ~bows politely~

I have a few hobbies..but one of them is the usual hobbies that guys have here and that is; playing video games. The others are roleplaying and making people laugh or at least hear them giggle or something. xD

I excel on...mehh. I'm not really sure. It kinda depends on what people think of me, I guess.

I dream to show people I have a talent, especially the guys I know in real life. I know I do have a talent and not just some weird person. I just have to find and earn it along the way~ C:

And that's pretty much about me.

We are going to try our best
To win this!
~twirls gracefully then does an
epic pose with Luna at the end~

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)