Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the church you go to?
  Yes!
  No!
  Not really...
  It's fine. :)
  Well...ummm...I don't go to church. But I'm a believer!
View Results

technoyoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:24 am
I love my church. Great music, great sermon, great congregation. It just great.
My church is called Vineyard Community Church, there are tons of vineyard churches all over the US.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:52 am
I LOVE THE CHURCH I GO TO!!!
Its pretty much young people. Its mostly young familes! Its really awsome! Everyone is soo nice and they acept everyone for who they are there. Ive feel right at home. Its the one place where i feel i belong!  

SydtheSquid_1

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:15 pm
I love the Body of Christ I am apart of ! They are amazing people!!! Terry and Denise our Pastors are just Touched By God.... This is my Family... I can look at every person there and love them and know that i am loved back... Church isn't just about Sunday Celebration, Church is the Body of Christ! It is a family and family shouldn't just meet one day out of the week but should be in constant fellowship, encouraging, helping to edifing each other, and reaching out to the Lost.

Sunday Celebration at our Church ROCKS biggrin Worship is always lively and crazy... We love Jesus and aren't ashamed of Him! The Teachings always reach the heart, and prayer time is always intense. The Holy Spirit is always Guiding Us and Loving Us!

Mercy Church  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:18 pm
i don't really like my church (i'm not whining, just stating my reasons.) My whole family goes there and I'm only 13 (thats why i can't leave.) but, my church doesn't have a lot of kids my age that really care for God.
they're kids from VBS and just come basiclly to get a free meal, in other words they're hungry athiests and my church doesn't really cater (no bad word) recognize children.
neutral It's mostly an adult church so they do adult things, adult projhects, adult everything. Even thier worship is boring. I really try to spice things up and get into it but i just end up feeling depressed about the fact I'm not on fire for God. and it's really creepy beacuse the youngest adult is 36, so i'm around old people who don't care that much for "whippersnappers" like me.  

Uncouth_Youth

Lickitung

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:23 pm
i don't like the church i go to on Sundays, but i like the church i go to on Wednesday nights. the first one is really dull and ritualistic while the other one is very lively. in about a year when i can drive i will be going only to that church...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:24 pm
I heart heart my church coz thats where all my friends are, plus we have teen activities that our teen group can go to TOTALLY AWESOME!  

TicklishAngel

postage-paid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:59 am
I have the same issue with my church. My mum and I are in the process of searching for a new one. She found that it just was too much having her as one of the younger attendees. (She's 51)

I go to a different church for youth group though. I love it for that, but it's a massive church so for service it just isn't as fulfilling.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:23 am
I LOVE THE CHURCH I GO TO! I've been in church for like a year and four months and the first time I went to church was really hard and I was this suicidal emo kid but ummm I went back every day ('cept for Sundays) and now I'm apart of it. I was intern there over the summer and now I attend church four times a week (thats including Sundays now.) And I love it. I love the friends I've made, the leaders that have been placed over me, and all our pastors are wonderful. It's just simply amazing!!!!! Two of our Pastors are in Mexico with the current fall Interns and one of them got on the phone and spoke to the whole service this morning for the offering part of service. So we are close and yea it's amazing!  

OnceAgain89

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AznZephyr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:53 am
I've been in my church since I was born(Boston Chinese Evangelical Church), There are 3 languages spoken in the church(Cantonese Mandirn and English) and many different church services held. There are 2 BCEC campuses one in Newton and one on the edge of Chinatown. The church started in 1961, so this coming anniversary is out 45th one! XD(no, I'm not that old XD). There are many programs for almost everyone, young couples teens, chinese, english, crazy stuff.
I love my church, its one of the best places I could be, everyone is friendly(to a certain extent), unlike school.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:58 am
i love my church and the youth group, but only a few kids i actually talk to. everyone else acts like they don't like me (but they really do). even though i'm not really there for the people, it's good to feel like you're in a good community, like when you're in school. if you don't like your school, you'll transfer. right?  

mhpr1nc35509

Fayt_the_Blue_Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:09 pm
yes church is fun i have a realy good pastor  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:32 am
I like my church. It is called Bread Of Life International Church and my grandfather and uncle are preachers' there.

It is a joy to be with people who share the same views as you and have contact with God. I hang out with my family, friends and youth there. It is nice how our youth-group tries helping other people outside our church, and tries to do many things for God. There is so much to learn about God by reading His Word and listening to sermons.  

RatTurd

MONkie-Magik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:38 pm
I don't like my church atm... its turning into a cult. not a church... a cult... crying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:34 pm
Mine could be better. It's too large, and the youth group lost it's community... Except for like the rebels, they're too much of a community...

The teachings are too simple...

And people hate me...  

The Noble Protoman.exe

Daniel Hall_The Sandman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:51 pm
I love my church. Everyone there is great & is very much like a family.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff