Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Center ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is most fun?
Adoption Game
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Random Racing
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm
-Bonnie sent the receptionist back into the back and took her shift at the desk. She pulled a coke out from the under-desk mini-frig and pulled out a PDA. She kept an eye on the door and reviewed some of the plans she had been sent as well as the respective financial estimates. One of the cats meowed from under the desk and Bonnie dropped down on the floor to fish him out.-

-Meanwhile Rod entered-

-Bonnie stood up at the sound of the bell, arm full of cat.- "Good-day there! Welcome to BARC! How can I help ye?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm
*smiles* Good day to you as well, beautiful Irish, I take it?, rose. If not Irish, I apologize. *bows a bit*

*looks around* ninja *lowers voice* Well...I have this lady friend and...I was wanting to get her a gift, you see. A surprise. I know she has a lot of pets, mundane and magical ones. And...well, you might know her, Miss Gorgeous cat-lady Kits? I was inquiring to see if I could maybe...pay for some immuzation or trips to the doctor here for all her pets... sweatdrop *scratches chin* Would...would that be feasible? confused  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 pm
XD "Why yea, kind sir. I do be a transplanted rose." wink

-listens carefully to the stranger's words and frowned thoughtfully-

"hmmm, I have had the pleasure of meeting the fine Missus Kitts. I have talked to her about beginning an account here, but at present she dinna bring any of her pets here. Most of those things you suggest are quite expensive. I dinna think it would be ethical to take your money." -she looked at the crestfallen Rod-

"Whell, I may not feel comfortable about it but should you like, I can begin a file for her and you can begin a credit, but iffin she dinna come in after a month, I'll be returning your payments."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 pm
*waves her off* Money is not the issue here. Is there not like...some kind of gift certificate or something I can purchase?  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Bonnie pouted "Usually I dinna offer them to non-current clients, but if that's your pleasure." She reached under the counter for a book. Inside were various coupons for different breeds of pets. "I dinna like to sell them if I'm not sure a person will come in, but it's not like a canna find Kitts."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm
Is she not usually true to her words? Miss Amy said that she brought her kittens here. They are good friends, are they not?

*looks gently at Miss Bonnie*

*delicately reches over and cups her chin with forefinger and thumb* If she has the certificates and loves her pets, why would she not come, Miss Beautifully Flourishing Transplanted Rose? *smiles* *earnest eyes*  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Bonnie blushed a bit, before delicately laughing and lifting her chin out of his grasp, "Ye charming rouge. Dinna ye say you were purchasing these gifts for a "lady friend"? Dinna be flinging yer charm at my feet, then." she smiled flirtatiously but with a raised eyebrow of professional warning.

She tapped the book in front of her. "Now tell me what pets Missus Kitts owns and I can tell ye which off these would be best for your present." She flipped a few pages, "These would be good for her dragons. Those are for general examinations. I'll not sell ye innoculations coupons without knowing more about her breeds. However iffin ye know the medical history of her cats and other pets, I can sell ye some more specific coupons."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 pm
*smiles and stands back* I have no idea, ma'am! *enterlaces fingers behind head* I know she has a couple of dragons...maybe some kittens... *ponders*

confused neutral How bout I buy 13 general examinations. *grabs pen and business card off desk and scribbles down some numbers and some information* If that isn't enough, charge the rest to this account here. *presents her with the card* biggrin

... confused Do you need to see ID? *questioning face*  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm
Bonnie opens her mouth to explain the different prices fo different breeds ... but gave up. "Suren, that will be just fine." She does ask for his ID while she entered the information into the computer and printed him out his coupons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm
*presents ID and smiles like in the picture* wink Just so you know its me. wink

*takes the coupons, looks down at them and smiles* You're a doll, Miss Irish Rose! *leans over the counter and kisses Bonnie's cheek* Thank you so much! biggrin

By the way *leans back and bows deeply* I am Roden Rock. It's lovely to meet your acquantance, Miss... *waits for her name*  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 pm
-She laughs- "I be the B in BARC, Mister Rock. BonnieWeeLassie. Bonnie, iffin ye please." -she gestures around- "And thisen be Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Clinic. Here to provide gambling pleasure and animal companionship as well as veterinary service to pet owners."

-She smiles broadly- "Make sure to come back some time and sample all our delights."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm
All of them? *winks suggestively* wink I kid, I kid.

I shall have to do that some time. Though...I am a terrible gambler. sweatdrop

Please, call me Rod. 3nodding Well, milady, it was lovely to met you. I must be off now to the flower shop. wink Good day, Irish Rose. wink

*nods and heads out*  

rodenrock

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 pm
-grins and waves as Rod exits, then she gets back to work- "Irish rose, huh? What a rogue..." xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm
*walks over to BARC to use some of the gift certificates that Rod gave her. Not knowing how long they'd be there and not wanting to overwhelm the staff, she had only brought her three cats. On her way there, she'd realized that she should have brought them in the carrier, but her cats never gave her any trouble when they went out with her, so she hadn't thought about it. Opening the door, she holds it while the cats walk in behind her, then goes up to the front desk, smiling shyly at the receptionist* Hello. I'm Kits Rose. I have these... *holds out the gift certificates* and I'd like to have my cats examined. They're not sick or anything, but they haven't been to a vet for a while.

*she gives them her information, then tells them about Kaya, Gin, and Jack in turn, making sure they have the cats' medical history on file. When that's done, she picks up her cats and makes sure they know which pet is which. Saddened by the betrayed look Kaya gives her when she's handed over, Kits quickly leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm
((Well, I think by now Bonnie would have had time to examine the cats... If there's a problem with that, I can always delete the post. 3nodding This would have been sometime this afternoon.))

*comes back to BARC to pick her cats up. Though Mwee was with her, she wasn't planning on leaving her just yet. When her cats were brought out, Gwee and Jack were happy to see Kits, while Kaya made sure to ignore her. After thanking the receptionist, Kits carried the two kittens out. Kaya and Mwee followed her, even though Kaya acted like she was being punished.

Kits brought her cats straight home, spending the next few hours with them, eventually convincing Kaya to forgive her*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff