Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hi Welcome to my Profile, I'm Lief and I've been around for quite a while now. I'm currently

27 years old, live in Texas and I am married to an amazing woman! (We are also have two very cute children!!) Anyways, I'm

pretty up for talking whenever. If I don't respond quickly I'm probably either doing something at work (That's when I'm on

most of the time is during work) or possibly watching Netflix haha. If you have any questions I'm sure i can answer them

or at least find out who does know the answer so feel free to just quote me if you need to ask me something.

I also really like to help with new ideas, including contests and rps (Preferably within this guild) I also am the crew

member responsible for this forum as well as one of the ones who helps with the RP and Jijimon's House. Like i said I'm

basically always on between 9 and 6 Monday - Friday so if you need to talk to someone during that time I'm here and if

you need to talk to me when i'm not just quote me or PM me. Oh and i will talk about just about anything so feel free to

start a conversation!

Oh and I'm Zadok's Older Brother in RL!

User ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 am
User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 am
User Image

lief_7
[][][]Liam Crones[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Lief_7

Name/Gender/Age: Liam Crones/Male/25

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Liam is a Natural musician, picking up piano and cello at a young age but no longer has interest in playing. He rock climbs often to relax, he says it helps him to get out of the small box that his is office. Has a knack for taking things apart fixing them and putting them back together again and uses this tinkering ability to create amazing new technology.

Equipment: Backpack for storage, mp3 player, Digivice, multi-head screwdriver for tinkering, rock climbing chalk, and a notebook for designing new ideas.

Back story: Liam grew up not the richest kid on the block but he never wanted for anything, being his parents only child the focused all their resources on making sure he was well off. Liam loved his parents and always vowed that one day he would take care of them. His father Collin was a brilliant man, an inventor and software designer for his own small company, but times were hard in those years and he could only get contracts here and there, he worked night shifts at the local coffee house to make some more money. Liam's mother was a wonderful, kind woman who would have made a great mother for more children but due to an accident a few years after Liam was born she lost the use of the bottom half of her body including the ability to reproduce. She didn't let that stop her from being her cheery self. Liam never once saw her cry but he knew that all her hopes and dreams were now on his shoulders, so he drove himself into his musical studies. She also never shared the details of the accident with him and his parents vowed to keep it a secret, Liam would never know of the Digital World.

As Liam grew older he lost interest in music and it became apparent that he had a great talent for building and programing than even his father did. The great Video game console war began around this time and after playing a few systems Liam convinced his father that they could make one even better. The business was struggling and if something didn't change soon they would lose it and his father would be out of work. So at 13 Liam and his father put all their time and resources into building a game system that would change the game. After months of R&D and living off of next to nothing they finished it, the first ever X-System, a revolutionary system that took the market by storm. Every developer wanted to make games on this system and suddenly life was good. His family had everything that they wanted and his Dad's company grew into a mega cooperation making Billions of dollars a year. Suddenly Liam was popular in school, everyone wanted to be his friend. It was attention Liam didn't want, he confined him self to his house and had his parents higher personal tutors where he was home schooled and able to learn the way he wanted. Liam preferred to be alone with his thoughts than with people.

Liam wasn't unhappy he just had lots of things to think about, lots of ideas. His Dad's company was huge now so his parents would never have to worry about money again and Liam continued to develop software and Hardware for the company in his free time. Officially his father couldn't hire him till he was 18 so they worked like this for years. During thins time Liam decided he wanted to bring his parents even more happiness, they had everything they ever wanted except his mother's ability to walk. He, in secret, set out to fix that. His medical knowledge was not great but his plan didn't really require one. He would build her a bionic exoskeleton so she could walk and run and do everything she ever wanted to. It was during these his high school years that Liam took up rock climbing to clear his head. Being in nature and climbing those mountains free style inspired him and helped him believe that anything is possible.

Around the time he turned 17 Liam was successful in creating a working exoskeleton and reveled his achievement to his parents. As his mother tried it for the first time the tears began to stream down the whole families faces, Liam had accomplished what no one thought they would ever see happen again. His mother was walking. His parents were so happy and Liam was so excited about his success that he began working on a less noticeable version, something she could wear in public without anyone noticing.

Liam was hired by his father on his 18th birthday and made a partner in the company. He continued to make new tech for the company and they released the X-System Pro, a new generation even more advanced than anything before. His project for his mother was also a success and on his 21st birthday he gave it to her. She was now able to go into public without being ashamed of a bulky piece of metal. His parents decided to get back the years she had lost and decided to adopt a baby by the name of Lauren, this was Liam's new baby sister who he instantly feel in love with, he was happier than he had ever been in his life.

The company which had now become known as Xsoft soon wanted to change the market again and lead by the prodigy Liam they began work on 3D projection games and even did some research on the possibility of alternate Dimension gaming, were the players conscious would be sent to another world to play the game. They decided AD gaming was a waste of time and money but Liam published a journal on his findings anyways.

About a year later when Lian was 23 a new company known only as DRF contacted him about his research on AD gaming saying that he had stumbled on the possibility to do so much more. They explained their goals and contracted Liam and Xsoft to develop an AD portal for them, this portal would send not only your conscious but your whole body into whatever other dimension was linked to the other side. Xsoft agreed to the contract and within a year had developed a working version of the portal. The DRF paid a hefty sum and a new partnership was born, they had created the greatest scientific ever. They now had the ability to travel to a place the DRF called the Digital World. Liam had never heard of such a world but for all his help he received an invitation to travel there once it was open to the public. Liam didn't know what to expect but he could use a break from work for a while and this could be an amazing opportunity, his only requirement was that no one knew who he was, the last thing he needed was a repeat of X-system. He was ready to relax, travel to this new world and climb any mountain he could.

Club/Rank:

Digimon: Faux
Biyomon --> Kazemon --> Zephyrmon --> JetSilphymon --> Ancient Kazemon

Digivice/D-Terminal:User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wJhpizT.png[/img]

Who I've met in RP:

Yolen Grey (Leomon) - Acquaintance/Mentor
K (Veemon) - Acquaintance
Alexie - Acquaintance
Monty (Betamon) - Acquaintance
Theo (Veemon/Leomon/Mametyramon) - Friend
Crystal Jones (Gabumon) - Acquaintance
Maria (Pabumon) - Acquaintance
Nina (Gomamon) - Acquaintance
Kutay
Kiro
Haru
Camden
Nikky
Ethan
Iris
Donovan
Lira Regal - Mentor
Sarah Ribbons - Mentor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

Lief_7

[][][]Lief Pyrex[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Lief_7

Name/Gender/Age: Lief Pyrex/Male/28

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Lief loves to play the guitar and sing and also spends much of his time playing video games, currently working on his survival skills after becoming a bit of a social outcast.

Equipment: Lief carries a backpack with previsions in inside given to him by the Digimon he met in the Digi Jungle. He also has a red, blue and yellow iC Digivice and he wears his signature blue scarf and goggles all the time

Back story: From Houston, Tx. When Lief was younger his father, who was a Major General in the Army, was sent away to war. Lief was proud of his father and enjoyed their talks via telephone, to him it all just seemed like a movie or a game and at the end his father would just walk in the house and they would just play and laugh like nothing had ever happened. A few years passed and the day of his dad's return grew near, Lief grew excited with anticipation, he told all his friends in kindergarten all about his dad and that he was coming home soon. But all was not well, as Lief came home that day a car he had never seen before was parked outside his house, on the side it read U.S. Army. Lief ran inside with excitement thinking it must mean that his dad was home, not knowing at such a young age what the car really meant. As he burst through the door he saw two men sitting at the table and his mother with her head down crying and holding a letter. He didn't understand, why was she crying, where was his dad and who were these strange men. As the two men saw him enter the room they stood and saluted him before giving him the terrible news. The world around Lief seemed to slow down as if the Earth had stopped it's rotation, what did they mean he was gone, that the whole camp was wiped out. His dad was a Major General he can't have died, it must be a mistake! The men came over to comfort him but Lief pulled away and ran to his crying mother and begged her to tell him they were lieing, he begged and begged but she could not tell him that. Lief ran to his room and slammed the door vowing to never come out of there again.

Lief knew his promise was ridiculous and did come out his room after a while, he helped his mother as they both grieved and as a family they decided they had to move on from this tragedy. Lief seemed to blame himself for the death, as if he was the one who went into the camp and killed all of those soldiers, it was a dark part of his conscious that he worked very hard to suppress but seems to make it's self know every year around that fateful day. From that day forward Lief promised to take his hurt and use it to become strong and to be the best young man he could be, he wanted to make his father proud. After about a year his mother began to date a new man who had a son who was a few years younger that Lief and although neither of them was really sure about their parents dating they began to enjoy hanging out with each other and became good friends. Soon their parents were married and they became brother, they always seemed to be going on adventures somewhere, getting home late and getting into trouble with Lief taking the brunt on the punishment for being the ringleader. Not long after the union a baby was born, it was a new brother for the other two and the first child of the new couple. As they grew up together friends came and went and hard times rolled in but the three brothers always stuck together and gained a strong bond between the three of them.

Then came the year when Lief graduated from High school and had to move on to College. This was tough on them all, he had been the center of their group and was the one who kept them all going. College was a whole new experience for Lief, he wasn't sure if like it or not, on the one hand the freedom was great, you could do what you want when you wanted and no one would tell you no. But on the other had he had to put up with a terrible roommate and professors that didn't know anything. On top of all that he missed his mom's home cooking, it's all he could think of when he was eating the slop they had at his school. Overall it was fun but he wish he could visit his brothers more often. Then one day, while he was sleeping he was sucked into the Digital world.

While in the Digital World he met Gabumon, they became fast friends and grew together. They made many other friends and grew to become a powerful team rising to the rank of Vice Captain in the Gold Hawk Guild! Some time later Lief discovered that his younger brother had come to the Digital World. Unfortunately they landed in the middle of a massive Tamer Battle and his youngest brother was reported to be killed instantly. For a long time the whereabouts of his other brother was unknown. Lief did run into him one day but did not recognize him do to a major physical change in appearance. Unfortunately it was not long after that that Lief and a new friend were attacked by a virus in the Digital Underground. This is where Lief was believed to have died. This however turned out to be the start of a very important story.

Lief had been possessed by the Virus, for years they fought for control of his body with the Virus finally winning out when the Tamers were ejected from the old Digital World. Now freely roaming in the young man's body in the Human World the Virus made plans to get back to the Digital World. It began to form a company, infecting some of the new employees with the virus as well. The company would keep an eye out for tech that could be used to return. Until one day they met Liam Crones and his father. That was the key to the Virus and Lief returning to the Digital World.

They set up a new city in the Digital World and a group called the DRF. Lief became President of the company and did horrible things to both Digimon and Humans in an effort to rule the entire Digital World. Fortunately for Lief a group of Tamers led by Yolen Grey, Lira Regal and a few other observant Tamers fought against the DRF to stop their evil plan and free the enslaved Digimon.

During this battle Lief was awakened from the Virus thanks to Gabumon (who had been traveling with Liam) The Virus selected a new host and Lief fought along side the resistance to destroy his demon. Now he is traveling the Digital World, reconnecting with his Digimon and repairing the Damage he cause as much as he possibly could.

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one)

Main Digimon:Scout
Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Gabumon -> Garurumon -> WereGarurumon -> Metal Garurumon -> Omnimon

Digivice: iC Digivice

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am
User Image

:Contest Digimon:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①The Halloween Spree: 10/11/2010::Aruraumon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄②Digimon: Tamer Island - Canadian Thanksgiving!: 10/12/2010::Gatomon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄③Digimon Arctic Exploration: 10/18/2010::Frigimon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄④Digi-story Time: 11/3/2010::Rabbitmon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄⑤All I Want For Christmas...: 12/27/2010 (Gift from Windy!)::Upamon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄⑥The Digibowl: 02/06/2011::Gabumon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄⑦Digital Shore: 04/07/2011::Gaoimon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄⑧Easter Event: 05/11/2011::Rabbitmon 2
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄⑨The Digivice of Time: 8/31/2011 (Gift from Monty)::Zephyrmon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①ⓄTwisted Fiction: 10/1/11::Grumblemon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①①Flora the Explorer: 11/16/11::Renamon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①②Rise of the Ten Legendary Warriors: 10/05/12::Ancient Kazemon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①③13 days of digi halloween: 3/28/14::Soulmon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①④The Wolverine Digimon Movie Contest: 5/9/2014::Musyamon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①⑤Beach Party: 6/15/14::Otamamon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①⑥Sunsine and Flowers: 7/22/14::Mushroomon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①⑦Digimon Smack Down 8/8/2014 (Gift from Ethan)::Togemon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①⑧Turknado Bazaar 11/18/2014::ReggaePalmon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄①⑨Orange Chicken 12/1/2014::Akatorimon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄②ⓄColumbus Day Caption Contest 12/15/2015::Tokomon

gaia_angelleft ::Liefs Deck:: gaia_angelright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 am
Welcome to the Guild ^^
I'm Wind-Up Pickpocket but you can call me Poca~

???  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 am
Sup hows it goin? Best aqua tamer welcome and official leader of the digi-warriors.

P.S. you got a great look to be a tamer! (your goggles)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 pm
thanks guys it's great to meat ya'll i've been reading all the threads around here and i think i really like what i've seen.
thanks Karan it's what i changed to when i was transported to the Island from my time.

PS: im Ben's older brother in RL  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm
Welcome I am also fairly new but that is besides the point. I hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm
Cool and Really? A friend of Zodac is a friend of mine!  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 pm
@fudge: good to meet you and thank you.

@Karan: well it's good to be making friends then.

I look forward to all of our new adventures and the tales that we will one day be able to pass down to the newer members of the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 pm
O 3O
your from the future....
wow  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
O 3O
your from the future....
wow

yep just arrived here so i'm kinda new to how things run in the past  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 pm
anyways guy's i've got to go for a little while. i'm applying for a new job so i got to go do that real quick.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm
lief_7
anyways guy's i've got to go for a little while. i'm applying for a new job so i got to go do that real quick.

well alright dude later  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces