ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 pm
rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm
O.o Oh...wow...he makes us all look stupid...

*I believe in Creation + evolution.

Humans evolved, but I don't see how they could have come from fish.

Just wanted to say that even anti-evolution people are insulted by this...and I don't believe anything evolved all that drastically. Sure, it changed to adjust to the environment, but nothing that drastic.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Herp derp.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 pm
ROFLMAO! XD I never knew someone could be THAT much of a dumbass...  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 am
Anthony Tester from Knoxville is 43 years old is married to his wife Karen in '96 and has a little boy named Clint.
He went to the David D Crockett High school.

So in another 30 or so years we will find a similar article by Clint Tester from Knoxville.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:02 am
What. I'm pretty sure that's not how evolution goes.  

The Timid Thinker

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 am
User Image

'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am
Soul of Aqua
Anthony Tester from Knoxville is 43 years old is married to his wife Karen in '96 and has a little boy named Clint.
He went to the David D Crockett High school.

So in another 30 or so years we will find a similar article by Clint Tester from Knoxville.
I will be waiting.  

Eruresto

Keimori2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 am
rolleyes oi, some people are silly, thanks internets, without you, we would not know of the amuseing Dumbasses like this guy. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 pm
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

People who criticize evolutionary theory without taking any pains whatsoever to understand it (or indeed scientific lingo, as exemplified by the misunderstanding of the term "theory") make me absolutely furious!! scream

You don't want to learn about it, fine, that's your loss, but don't go around behaving as if you actually have any knowledge of the subject.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The idiocy of people will never cease to amaze me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm
Pistll
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The idiocy of people will never cease to amaze me.
Though sometimes you would wish that idiocy would only sink so low.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:26 pm
Question the Answer

People who criticize evolutionary theory without taking any pains whatsoever to understand it (or indeed scientific lingo, as exemplified by the misunderstanding of the term "theory") make me absolutely furious!! scream

You don't want to learn about it, fine, that's your loss, but don't go around behaving as if you actually have any knowledge of the subject.
Clearly this guy confuses his -volutions. Evolution takes millennia and is relatively slow. Revolution takes days or even months and is relatively fast. Digivolution takes seconds and beats the previous -volutions hands down!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm
Soul of Aqua
Question the Answer

Clearly this guy confuses his -volutions. Evolution takes millennia and is relatively slow. Revolution takes days or even months and is relatively fast. Digivolution takes seconds and beats the previous -volutions hands down!
No, it's obvious, he was thinking of pokemon.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Keimori2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:38 pm
wellwisher
Soul of Aqua
Question the Answer

No, it's obvious, he was thinking of pokemon.
but of course! see this guys just misunderstood! xp  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces