Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Animanga~

Back to Guilds

Anime? Manga? Games? RPs? Cookies? Cake? Pie? CHEEZE? Sound good enough for you? JOIN NOW!!!!..........Oh, ya...did I mention the many more? 

Tags: Anime, ~Animanga~, Randomness, Games, Manga 

Reply ~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)
The funniest things that u have experienced Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous495

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am
u know those airsoft guns that u can buy at walmart? me and dad had both bought ourselves one and we thought we'd test em out. well we go to the park and dad decides to shoot one in his hand to see whut it felt like. he figured it wuz as the name describes it. it wuznt. then he dropped it and it musta broke cuz it started shootin pellets randomly at me and several other bystanders. those things kinda hurt. not like a real gunshot but moke like a beesting. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm
LOL, Anon!! It's a dad FAIL!!! Did u get any scars or wat not?!?

Can say anything funnay......nothing rlly fun happens over here >.>  

KuroKageHane
Captain

Benevolent Admirer

Shiro the Elven Wolf
Vice Captain

Wealthy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 pm
i couldnt say somthing funny cuz i only talk about big things, plus i cant remember them on the spot T^T  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 pm
KuroKageHane

well there wuz this one time at my uncles who's a country dude, i wuz playing his ps3 when he suddenly puts his tazer next to my ear.those things are LOUD! he didn't taze me, but i later let him, cuz he said he'd give me $20. i'm never gonna willingly get tazed again. left quite a scar  

anonymous495

Akumauri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm
One time, my friend was playing his Xbox 360 and then it got the red rings. He tried all he could do using the home remedies. After that didn't work, he called to see if his warranty was still active but they told him it had expired the day before. So what he did was he took it outside and stated bashing it with a baseball bat. He completely demolished it.He was so mad but i was cracking up just seeing the look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 pm
I would have to say that funniest thing to happen to me, will really my mom, was when we went to the movies to see the second Inspector Gadget, and my mom fell asleep, well it came up to a funny part and I was laughing so hard and I went to turn to my mom and put my arm across her chest and she snorted when I scared her. EVERYONE was laughing in the whole theater at her. Another would be when we went to go see Jimmy Neutron, and Carl (the character) and I screamed at the same time because of the spider that came down in front of him.  

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

KuroKageHane
Captain

Benevolent Admirer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm
anonymous495
KuroKageHane

well there wuz this one time at my uncles who's a country dude, i wuz playing his ps3 when he suddenly puts his tazer next to my ear.those things are LOUD! he didn't taze me, but i later let him, cuz he said he'd give me $20. i'm never gonna willingly get tazed again. left quite a scar

ouchies >.< im probably never gonna want ta get tazed OAO  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 am
my older brother was acting silly and he was buying some things and he grabbed a pink, frilly, cowgirl hat and made a pose that me think he was a queer and i took a picture of it on my phone. he looks so queer, he made me nearly pee my pants  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chikk361

4,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Nothing funny ever happens to me. razz Oh! My cousin accidently hit himself in the nuts. I died by laughing so hard. xD He was trying to catch a ball, and then he missed and hit his nuts! Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:13 pm
well there was this one time at lunch my friend Jasmine had offered my other friend Melody a cookie dat was in half and Melody says :no! slap! and she slaps the cookie out of Jasmine's hand and it goes flying and HITS some one in the face. I laughed my as.s off so hard dat my face was red and i couldn't breath. and the more they would say shut up the more i would laugh. XD  

CatGwmen

anonymous495

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 am
u guys ever been in a paintball fight? i have. them thing hurt like HELL! i got shot by my friend and he wuz using one of those semi autos the ones that shoot like 3 at a time. well me and my other friends were getting shot to hell and then i tried to shoot back, but as i readied my gun, he shot several paintball bullets strait into the barrel. caused the gun to jam up, and the nitrogen tank to blow off the gun! flew straight backwards into my buddys knee.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm
ok, so i was at a honor band try-out, and this dude walked up behind my guy-friend j0zef (his username) and started humping him. i was drinking water and choked, falling backward and landing on a lunch table. At wich point the dude turned to my girlfriend and tried to do that to her, and he kinda did, but she ran into the girls bathroom. At wich point he turned to me. I looked at him, set my waterbottle down, and ran for it.

Later, i was walking down a hallway (i'd gone to see if i was up yet) when he and one of his girl-type friends walk up to me. She says:"Hey, you know my friend? He likes you like this. *Hip thrust* Do you like him?" I turned to her, put my other earbud in, and sped walked down the hallway, hiding behind my Senior Sax Player friend.

It was uber creepy, but every time i think back to it, i laugh. biggrin DDDDD
The guy kinda stalked me after that too. eek  

iceartemis24

iceartemis24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm
oh!here's another one! it's from the same honor band try-out too^^. So this asian dude walked up to me and my friends and said, "hey, what school you guys go to? 'Cause i want a hot girl your school to zip up my pants." At which point i noticed that his pants were unzipped. Then one of my other dude friends (not the one that got humped.) says:"........"(id rather not say the name of the town it has a really bad reputation as is.) Then the guy goes,"EWW!! i don't want no girl from your school to zip my pants!"*zips pants and walks away* i was laughing so hard...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm
ok there was this one time i went to the store and bought some chips for my cuzins and when i got home they were like just there watching the door. they saw the bag and smile. i open the bag and grab the first bag of chips and throw it to my cuzin. he catches it. i grab the next one and throw it to my other cuzin, he catches it too. i grab the last one and throw it knowing my last cuzin wasn't paying attention. she turns and sees the bag and it hits her in the face. XD we were all laughing our as.ses off.  

CatGwmen

~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces