Keeping Gaia alive! 

Tags: gaia, lover, support, forever, help 

Reply GAIA FOREVER!
TITLE CHANGED and AMENDS MADE!!!! :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you forgive me (captain) and CakexJam (Vice Captain)?
Yes
78%
 78%  [ 40 ]
No
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 51

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 pm
For those of u who didn't receive the new announcement, I just want to let u guys know that I changed the title to GAIA FOREVER! Also, you will notice that some topics are already deleted because of the new guild name. This guild will be filled with positive topics and comments about the benefits of Gaia! So plz, the vice captain and I apologize for the misunderstanding and we're wondering if all of u members will forgive us....plz leave here a comment of forgiveness......Thx~ Getsuei Kyohaku (Captain)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm
It should have never been brought up in the first place...
But you corrected your wrong.

Good job.  

Sukaza Cervidae

Loyal Risk-Taker

10,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Irken Tallest Kira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:41 pm
stare It was brought up in the first place, and I am not one that forgives, but I understand... So We are nutral in the forgive and forget stage. Give me time and I will forgive you. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Sukaza Ghazi

Good job.

Thx. ^^  

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Nothing to feel sorry about. You saw something that frightened you so you wanted to do something about it. No worries!

Some people were just jerks about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 pm
^^ It's alright. Nobody's perfect, right? All is forgiven...and those who won't forgive you just shows how absent-minded they are.  

iiSarin

Distinct Gekko

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Nothing to feel sorry about. You saw something that frightened you so you wanted to do something about it. No worries!

Thx. But to tell u the truth, neither CakexJam (Vice Captain) nor I was the one who said that parents are going to petition to stop gaia. You guys should blame someone whose username is "Father of Inaris." He was the one who SCARED us in the 1st place!!!!! D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm
Getsuei Kyohaku
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Thx. But to tell u the truth, neither CakexJam (Vice Captain) nor I was the one who said that parents are going to petition to stop gaia. You guys should blame someone whose username is "Father of Inaris." He was the one who SCARED us in the 1st place!!!!! D:

Ah I see. But was the info legit? or did he just tell you that?  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Getsuei Kyohaku
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well, that Idk. Perhaps he was trying to scare everybody on Gaia. I suggest that u should visit his pro and tell him that the petition to stop Gaia is NOT going 2 happen!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Sukaza Ghazi

Good job.

Blame the gaian with the username "Father of Inaris." He was the one who scared us about the gaia ban petition in the 1st place!!!!  

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 pm
Getsuei Kyohaku
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Getsuei Kyohaku
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well, that Idk. Perhaps he was trying to scare everybody on Gaia. I suggest that u should visit his pro and tell him that the petition to stop Gaia is NOT going 2 happen!!!

Hmm.. Maybe you should just turn the jerks that were on you (metaphorically speaking) on him. If he got you into this kind of trouble give him a taste as well since he must be responsible for it.

Nah leave him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Irken Tallest Kira
stare It was brought up in the first place, and I am not one that forgives, but I understand... So We are nutral in the forgive and forget stage. Give me time and I will forgive you. stare

You don't know this, but this guy from my friend's list announced to everyone about the gaia ban petition. He, Father of Inaris, was the one who caused trouble and the vice captain and I think that he should deserve the blame 4 scaring everyone on gaia!!!!!  

Yuri Hisakata
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Edwind Ravenlock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:11 pm
Father of Inaris... got it. I'll check out his profile. Looks like a false alarm. Annoying as it was, it is forgiven. We Paladins are taught the Commandment "Thou shall not bare false witness against thy neighbor" and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". However... "Judgement is mine sayeth the Lord, as is vengence, and I will repay". I judge no one, but am glad the matter is resolved.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm
Getsuei Kyohaku
Irken Tallest Kira

You don't know this, but this guy from my friend's list announced to everyone about the gaia ban petition. He, Father of Inaris, was the one who caused trouble and the vice captain and I think that he should deserve the blame 4 scaring everyone on gaia!!!!!

*sighs* Alright if he is the one then you are forgiven.  

Irken Tallest Kira

DJ Bron-3

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 pm
Thanks for deleting all my ******** awesome comments.
Now I will make Christian Bale come on here and fire our pixelated asses on Sunday.
Thanks to you.
I will no go write on his twitter wall and tell him about his horrible acting.
neutral  
GAIA FOREVER!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces