Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 pm
when the sun was nearly done it's westward trek. Amal whooped and pointed with an outstretched hand. "There it is, the city of Odessa!"
"Finally!" Eladrian yelled, spurning the camel into a run. He galloped past the blinking scribe.
Maya hung back, not wanting to get closer to the human habitation.

Amal chuckled seeing the youth ride on ahead impatiently. Then he called out "Oiy! Wait!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian ride by, a smirk growing over his lips. He knew Eladrian was anxious and eager, but seeing the elf do this made his heart pound. He urged Sadiki into a slow gallop. He reached the elf after a few seconds, purring to his lover, "Patience, darling... I'll be yours soon enough..." He took Eladrian's hand, kissing it as they slowed and cantered through the city gates.

Odessa was large and beautiful, and Ialu's eyes lit up at the sights. Especially with the dusk hanging in the air, all the lights beginning to blink into vision. He let go of Eladrian's hand, not wanting to make too much of a scene. He whispered tersely to him, "Put your hood up. We must be careful."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm
Eladrian tucked his hood covering much of his face leaving his eyes to glance about in wounder.
The City of Odessa, with it's hanging gardens of a multitude of flowers on the roofs of the city. on every roof of the city, not only flowers but trees, creating a shade from the hot midday sun and blanketing the city streets under a canopy of green leaves.
Leaving Ialu to keep the horses together, Amal quickly had the attention of a guard speaking to him asking diresctions for an Inn and the horse market place.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Ialu herded the horses, using Sadiki to trot around the edge of the herd and keep them from wandering through the winding lanes of the city. It was so beautiful, Ialu just wanted to walk through and see the sights. But he kept himself in line as well, knowing he'd have the chance later. He waited for Amal, glancing about for any visible signs of inns or horse markets. He couldn't help but notice how nervous Sadiki looked though. He nearly began to panic, but a quick glance to the other horses confirmed that there was nothing wrong. It was just Sadiki. He blinked and realized that the stallion was edgy without his mare, his new mate. Smiling to himself, and knowing it would be okay, he decided to let Sadiki run free in the desert tonight to join his mate.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 pm
Eladrian followed Amal, herding the horses to an area near the city walls, they didn't have much horses, but they where granted a coral on the far edge of the horse market grounds.
Amal went to lalu, "There is an Inn called 'Celestial springs' tow streets down that avenue, it sports luxury apartments, you take our young lord there and bed him down " Here he gave him a wink. "If you give me your tent I'll stay here with the horses tonight."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm
Ialu nodded to Amal, smirking, "Thank you, my friend. We will sell the horses tomorrow and get you a wonderful room as well... We would tonight, but I know our Lord will burst if he waits too much longer..." He pulled the tent from his pack, giving the rest of the supplies to him. He shook his hand firmly before dismounting Sadiki, "Let my stallion roam the desert tonight. He can look after himself and I have a feeling he needs his mare..."

He walked back to Eladrian's side, taking the reins to lead his lord's camel to the inn. He smiled up at Eladrian, just barely able to see his face, "We have found a luxury inn, my lord..." As they made it down to the large inn, Ialu looked it over, his eyes lighting up. The apartments branched up into the tree growing from the inn, each of them a mesh of framework and pure nature. Small glowing soft blue flowers lit up with the night, framing the apartments and their balconies. It looked absolutely perfect. He looked to Eladrian, taking the hefty money bag, "I will get our room, my lord." He held out his hand to help Eladrian down as a servant came to take their camel.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:03 pm
He could hear his heart pounding in his ears as he watched with a sort of cool indifference, his 'servant' paying for the room ordering food and then following a the inn's bus boy up the stairs down an open air walkway towards the back of the inn.
Eladrian followed along behind quietly marveling on the beauty on the building, with all the plants and flowers it almost felt like home.
The elf quietly waited until the bus boy opened their room and bowed them in, he tossed the young lad a silver coin then followed Ialu in side.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 pm
The room was beautiful and spacious, decorated in soft lavenders and sage. The bed was huge, the silk sheets and down-feather duvet lay awaiting. At the balcony, there was a large tub in the open air full of steaming hot water. The walls were part building, and some was part of the large tree winding through the inn. The glowing blue flowers were blooming in the room as well. Ialu closed the door quickly as the bus boy walked away.
His heart was pounding, feeling himself already so eager, anticipating this for so long. He stepped to Eladrian, trying to keep calm as he lowered his lover's hood, pulling him into a kiss.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm
"Ialu....' he whispered on his lips. The kiss was like a sweet melting of snow, Eladrian gently kisses his caramel-skinned lover, his finger lightly brushing down his arms, feeling his body with the tips of his fingers slowly, as if he wanted ingrain, commit this completely to memory. He fingers where quick at the ex-slaves belt, untieing and pulling back with a soft smile. Pulling at the sash, making a game of it.
Playfullness was well as desire glittered in his jade eyes, El pulled the sash free, grinning when lalu's trousers fell about his legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm
The halfblood moaned slightly, his bright blue eyes lighting up as they lifted to gaze into Eladrian's eyes. He swallowed hard, feeling a slight shiver shudder through his body as Eladrian's touch. Suddenly he was half undressed. He reached for Eladrian's long, hooded tunic, his fingers sliding beneath as he began to lift it over El's head. His fingers grazed the skin lightly and soon he was tossing it to the floor. He whispered softly, "My darling... I'm glad we waited... I'm glad I could surrender myself to you like this." He stepped from his trousers, pulling Eladrian towards the bed.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 pm
"Wait...." The word came a sort of a half curse. But Eladrian could still feel sand in-between his toes, it would distract him if he didn't have a quick bath. " I would rather we bathe first, the sand gets everywhere and I have no patience for it."
His love's words and the mention of surrender had awakened his inner need to be dominate and in total control....at least for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Ialu blinked and a smile spread over his lips. He laughed and pulled Eladrian into a light kiss, "You're right. I'm... glad. I didn't want to make you wait any longer, since this has been so difficult for you, but-... Well, I would like a good bath." He shed the rest of his cloths and led the way out onto the slight balcony. The only light came from the moon, the soft blue flowers, and the warm yellow glow of the city below. They were so high, no one would be able to see them, but around them were the beautiful gardens that the city was known for. The hot water steamed in the tub, smelling soft and floral. Ialu stepped in, moaning softly. It felt so good on his aching muscles.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm
El smiled and followed suit, trailing slowly, observing Ialu's every move, the flash and movement of his caramilk skin was intoxicating. Seeing his shoulder length raven hair caressing his shoulders and neck...He was beautiful to him.
The silver haired elf stepped out of his footwear and pulled off his lower garments. "I like your hair lose that way." He commented, stepping into the warm water, immediately coming closer to brush it off his neck and place a gentle kiss there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm
Ialu felt the ghost of touch to his shoulder and neck, sending a shiver through his body. He looked to Eladrian, his heart fluttering up in his chest and warmth spreading through him. He couldn't describe how the elf made him feel, but it was something he never wanted to let go of. As they settled into the warm water, Ialu let his hand tangle with El's beneath the surface, drawing him closer. Though he knew he would surrender himself more romantically in the bed, he couldn't help but get as close as possible.
Ialu grabbed a bar of soap, sliding close to begin to bathe his lover, moving slow and deliberately. Over his chest, down his firm stomach, back up to his shoulders, then down his arms.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm
Eladrian shivered at the actions, allowing his body relax at the administrations. A quirk of a smile appeared on his lips for just a second and he quickly grabbed Ialu's wrists to stop him and pull him close. He took slow deep breaths to control his growing excitement, Every fiber of his being was crying out to couple, to mate to become one with his chosen love.
In the back of his mind he knew that it was partly becuase of the primal bound to create life, to create something wonderful, beautiful.
"...beautiful." He breathed, his jade green eyes locked on the sky blue ones. "...beautiful..." El let go of Ialu's wrists and pulled him close, tight to his bare wet body. arms embracing him, hand caressing his back, "...Beautiful." He whispered in Ialu's ear.
Eladrian closed his eyes and kissed at Ialu's neck, savoring the feel of his soft skin beinth his lips and his warm masculine scent. He continued to kiss him, then shifting slightly to take those sweet lips, the elf moaned into the kiss, tasting him, devouring him, wanting to him this one completely his.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff