Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm
Applying for: Rei x Vevilla
Name of SoA: Wuint
Meaning: Abbreviation of Quintet - Five Singers. smile
Appearance: There is a Referance. Natty has his twin brother. :>
Visual reference: Twiun image!
Personality: Quint is a good child, rather fond of bells, and light sounds. As such he will oft look more for small things to make chime-like noises, if he's even seperated from his twin brother. Quint's normally pretty mellow, though he'll happily follow a sibling or jhis mother places. He comes off as slightly slow to others, when he really isn't-- in fact, normally he's lost in thought studying others!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must Stay in pride

Note: Natty and I both lack the 500K... D: HEEEELP. Asyoumentionedbeingwillingtohelp. 8D;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm
Applying for: Sudi x Oseye
Name of SoA: Nathifa'Kamilah.
Meaning: Egyptain and it means pure perfection.
Appearance:
Hair/tail tuff color: White with black streaks (OR the hair and tuff can be all white like sudi's father)
Eyes: Red (like Valenera)
Main color: white with tan marking like Feleji, but the color of Sudi's stripes.
Pattern: Stripes like Sudi but inside the tan and on her four paws.
Color of pattern: Stripes White (and same red as mother on her paws)
Inside ear: see ref.
Visual reference: User Image
I tried to make stripes but failed. I want a lot more stripes then I have in ref please.
(click for bigger image)
Personality:
Nathifa has her head stuck in the clouds most times and enjoys her time creating art with nic-nacs she finds around her home or anything lying around in the temple. She enjoys making things pretty or eye catching just like her father. Nathifa would rather not waste her time being the alpha to her siblings or dominating others like her father. She is more of the playful type and enjoys having fun like her mother. Nathifa believes in the aspects that love is love no matter what gender you are. She love her home in D'W and will never want to leave.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Name of SoA: Ngozi
Meaning: Blessed in Egyptian
Appearance: Dark red and black coat like his mother, White stripes like his uncle Zaphnath-Paaneah , mane like his uncle Kafele, Green eyes like his father and his jewlery gold and green to match his eyes.
Visual reference: One and two (I would like him to look more like the first picture but with the second one's tail Also I forgot to change the eye color. His eye color is green like his fathers.)
Personality: Ngozi is a trouble maker and a fun loving guy. He enjoys pulling small pranks on others (as long as they are harmless of course!) and he loves to make others laugh. He likes to make friends (though usually not with female cubs cause they got cooties) and is very social. If he feels like someone he cares about is being threatened he will protect them the best he can.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil and he won't leave the pride ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm
Name and image of Father: Nyeusi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ayana
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 (+ my custom, so 3)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ulili'Mlindaji!
Any Requirements: No cosplay.
List of all Throwbacks:
Dysi, Ayana's father
Mihika, Ayana's mother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: So long as they look related.
A bit of history about the family: Mama and papa joined the Ulili'mlindaji after losing their traveling companion (a lioness named Vena) to an attacking hyena (from the Nguvu'Utawala) -- Mama still grieves for her friend, and papa does what he can to make her smile. Time heals all wounds, and these babies will assuredly help.
Extra: This pride is awesome, so I don't see anyone wanting to leave, but if such a situation arises just be sure to run it past me first.

Closing Time: 8/5/11 -- 7pm PST. smile  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm
Applying for: Rei x Vevilla
Name of SoA: Musi
Meaning: "Short" for music
Appearance: There's a ref image below. Nova has his twin
Visual reference: <3
Personality: Musi is a inquisitive cub, but good hearted. He's interested in anything that would make an interesting sound. Unlike his twin, he has a bit of energy and can't seem to stay in place for too long. His twin brother and his mother seem to be the only ones that can keep his attention.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in pride  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm
Applying for: Oseye x Sudi
Name of SoA: Ife'Eshi
Meaning: Love Life
Appearance: A mix of all the relatives, was what I was aiming at. Can be CC a bit too to make it all work!
Visual reference: Ife’Eshi
Personality: A daddy’s girl she strives to make him happy and her mother. She’s energetic when she has to be but otherwise she plays a stern face with a mighty good poker face. She knows how to cheer anyone up on a rainy day but is a force to be reckoned with if anything becomes between her and her siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm
The entry I just typed up is almost the identical twin of the girl in the litter already, pinch, so I'm going to take it out. : emotion_sweatdrop :  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm
I wouldn't mind a twin or semi-twin, Toro! <3333  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm
Sudi and Oseye's slots close at 6:30 EST tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 pm
Reposting form then!
Applying for: Nyeusi x Ayana
Name of SoA: Nuati
Meaning: thorn
Appearance: (almost a twin of the existing girl, for the colorist): Black body, with her mother's line marking in blue (same blue as her mom) on her back; blue and white dots like her fathers on her back and trailing down her legs, with a few more dots on her face. Her eyes are blue, ears and nose are white, and underbelly is white
Visual reference:
Personality: She's a hero-worshipper, the kind of cub that will latch on to anyone and is almost impossible to get rid of once she's stuck with someone. She'll either get really shirty or really sobby if rejected by someone she loves, and she'll keep coming back for more. She's not Bella Swan though, she'll mature over time and loose her cubby clinginess, growing more and more independent as she ages.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Being awesome: check  

Mtorolite

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 am
Name of SoA: Heru (kind of TBD though, because of the name's meaning and the DW rules.... I'm not sure if that counts as a god name or not)
Meaning: Sun god
Appearance: For the most part, it's CC. The only real requirements I have are that he have his dad's bright green eyes, his mom's black mane, a dark coat with Kauli's splotchy coat somewhere on him, the ringlets around his eyes like his dad and one of those stripe-like markings right above his right eye. Also! I for sure want his jewelry to be gold and red.
Visual reference: I made one, but most of the coloring was done for fun. *sweat-drop* It's basically just to give a basic idea of what I'm thinking.
User Image
Personality: The type of person who tends to rush into situations without thinking, and even when he's not looking for it, trouble always follows him. He's the heroic type, ready to put his life on the line to help someone he cares about... whether they want him to or not. Typically speaking, he tends to do things that frustrate others.
Honestly, I've been wanting a SoA version of Harry Potter for a while now, especially after the last movie came out, and I think he'd look really cute on the DW lines. Plus, to me, the family seemed perfect for him, in both looks and personality.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not an evil cub, stays within family colors and markings, and will not be leaving the pride. Frankly, I can't see him leaving anyway, but if there's ever a plot that he would fit well in, I'll run it by you both first. :3 While it'd be really fun to do the storyline too, I'm not too concerned about doing it. I really just want the character.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 am
Applying for: Laertes x Daizee
Name of SoA: Veselko
Meaning: Cheerful
Appearance: A throwback to mostly uncle number 5.
- Uncle's tail, wing, butt, foreleg, ear markings
- Mother's hind leg markings
- This uncle's nose, stripey-face, chin markings PLUS (not shown on ref) his heart-shaped hindquarter marking
Visual reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
** White on belly should not glow
Personality: Veselko will be mostly quite conflicted about the ways of the pride. He will want to put stock in the purple = nobility aspect of the pride, but will feel rather lost when his mother relinquishes her nobility for her past lover and when he realizes that his father isn't as set in the traditions as Veselko himself wants to be. Eventually he may turn one way or another, depending on how his character develops.

Other than that, he tries hard to live up to his namesake and be happy as often as he can, but will quickly realize that it's harder than it seems because he both wants to be and balks at the idea of being friendly and smiley to commonfolk.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's not leaving the Suka'fumo x3
(Some monetary aid would be greatly appreciated <333 /death)  

MoonRazor

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Applying for: Sudi/Oseye
Name of SoA: Ani-Ishaq
Meaning: The sun laughs (Egyptian)
Appearance: The ref below is really just an idea of what I'd like. If the colorist would like to make any changes to make him look better(ref is sorta fail on my part >> <<), I welcome it <3 The only thing I didn't include in his ref is that I'd like him to have a faint multicolored, splotchy base coat under the stripes, like Sudi's mom. Jewelry is CC.
Visual reference: X
Personality: Ishaq is a care-free, bubble of a lion. He loves his friends and his family more than life itself, and wants nothing more than to spend all his days enjoying their company. Ishaq will be sheltered throughout his childhood, and thusly not know of any bad things in the world as he grows up. This will contribute to his care-free lifestyle; he wouldn't understand the concept of anything bad, and would be rather naive, but this may change as he grows. For a while, though, Ishaq would be such an upbeat character that many might find him rather obnoxious, and may look down upon him for his inability to take anything seriously. Not that he cant. It just may take him a little longer than most to grow out of his childhood stage.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, matches family. I don't plan on having him leave the pride c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm
Only an hour left, so Im going to close this just in case I forget. The two customs we pick are Club Snails and Neko Gamer. Ill post your forms in Safs thread, make sure to send the trade!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm
Thank you Buffy and Reeshie Hack! 4laugh  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games