Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm
UPDATE TO IMAMU'S LITTER: [ The first cub from the litter ]

He is the only one in the litter! Fill out a custom form today 8D!

[ Imamu x Rogue ] Breeding.

22 hours left!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm
(Is this still open? I hope so!)

Applying for: Earthchild x Strongear
Name of SoA: Raamah'Awa
Meaning: Thundering river
Appearance: About like the ref. I had a blond moment with the forepaws, if they're too much like the prior litters (I knew I had seen that somewhere before), that can be switched out to just stripes, or just splotchiness. I was creative with the throwbacks, and unconventional in placement? If the markings are too different, those can be changed too. <3

Note: I love it when colorists tweak my designs, so on top of any changes you suggest, if chosen I'll let the colorist interpret the ref however way they want. ^_^
Visual reference: Ta-da?
Personality: Raamah will be rowdy, always looking for a good time. She'll stay in the pride forever (who better to play with than her family?), and be the troublemaker of the bunch.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Her wolf name will be Riverpaws, and you have my permission to tease her mercilessly about her name.

Nevermind. I saw that you'd already picked. xD Oh wells!  

Katjive

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 pm
Applying for:Jiryan and Kenna
Name of SoA: Lele kawa’Ahi
Meaning: Leaping Fire - Hawaiian
Appearance: Ref <3
Visual reference: Ahi
Personality: Ahi is bold, fierce, and proud, he respect his parents dearly and sees them not only as family but as mentors to his training. In first meeting Ahi comes across rather quiet, cold, and a bit rude seeing as he is not fond of needless chatter however when he warms up he can be rather sarcastic joker with a rather easy-going behavior about other's opinions (unless that opinion involves insults). As a cub he is rather fond of sparring with his siblings, and much like his mother holds a rather fond respect to rules, honesty, and being fair to others. He will typically turn down duels with those how he doesn’t deem worthy enough to seeing it as more of a waste of time crushing someone useless and the lack of skill. Around those that he deems himself worthy to fight he sees them as a rather good competition and will strive to more less be better than his opponent. Ahi remains leveled headed during any sort of situation seeing panic as a source of weakness, and rage as an opportunity for someone to falter due to not thinking clearly. He has a bit of an ocd nature in keeping himself rather clean, rather it be after a fight, being out in the dirt, or etc. he particularly insist on keeping himself rather clean.
Any additional requirements that the family has:N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 am
Applying for: Jiryan x Kenna
Name of SoA: Matokeo kwa
Meaning: Fire Serpent - Swahili
Appearance: ref shows appearance better than what i can describe xD;
-orange body
-red eyes
-white belly,chest, muzzle and toes
-white on the inside of the ears and black nose
-white on the upper part of the eye
-two strips under the eye with black dot at the edge of the eye on the cheek
-a white strip across the bridge of the nose
-black ear tips.
-black mane and tail fluff
-one section of the tail black with 2 black strips above it
-black stockings. one with three red strips on the front leg(same leg the father has the 3 leg strips)
-black blaze from nose to butt with back strip down the back of the shoulder part way.
-black strip on the chin
Visual reference: x
Personality: cold and calculating, he has a love for sparing so if anyone wanted a fight he wouldn't pass it up even if it would be obvious he would beat them. he also has no problems tossing his weight around when needed since he loves to spar and has confidence in his abilities. he has very high respect for his family and likes to make sure he would not cause any shame to them since he wants them proud of him. stupidity is something he can't stand and wont tolerate and will bluntly make sure you know that your irritating him with stupidity or anything else that might irritate him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 am
Applying for: Jiryan x Kenna
Name of SoA: Uri
Meaning: Hebrew for 'my flame' (not sure if the name's totally kosher as far as the naming rules go, so I'll change it if it's not allowed)
Appearance: Basically the ref with some variation of Mwali's shoulder marking (it'd be the same black as his socks, could also be lined gold if it looks good. not too sure about that though) on his right shoulder. I tried to put it in the ref but butchered it so.. >o>;
Visual reference: ref; Mwali
Personality: Uri's a proud, aggressive, and straightforward type of kid. He's respectful to those who hold a position of authority, especially his parents. Though he's quick on his feet, in terms of brute strength he's not exactly up to par. He blames his slightly smaller stature for that bit. He's got a sharp tongue and is a little temperamental (especially if you say something about his size); he just isn't always the most pleasant kid to come across. He's a perfectionist of sorts too, to make up for his missing big-ness, so if you're doing something that's not up to his standards he won't hesitate to call you out on it. He can be friendly though, I guess, but only if he can get something out of it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: --  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 am
exclaim Sorry guys, Nuxaz was gone most of yesterday and we (unfortunately) missed the deadline for Makri and Maha's litter. Without her around I couldn't pick concepts and it's too late at this point.

Thanks for your interest, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Applying for: Mananakbo x Palia
Name of SoA: Zuri
Meaning: Good Looking in the African Language.
Appearance:
Hair Tuff: Gradient colors like his fathers body.
Eye Color: One color of each parent. (like ones a pale cyan blue and the other a robin egg blue.
Main Body Color: White
Tail: Like his mothers except it doesn't have the black line, it just fades into the same specks on mothers body (near her front legs and on her cheek) but golden-orange in color and then fades to white.
Legs: Like his mothers again BUT have a darker orangey-red like his father front legs that fade into the same specks on mothers body (near her front legs and on her cheek) but golden-orange in color and then fades to white.
Nose: Same color as his mother.
Cheeks: Same design as his fathers; the little flames.

Visual reference: Sorry i has none sad
Personality: Curious, he is constantly getting into situations were he either has to run really fast (which he is really good at) or trying to sweet talk his way out of it. He is a bit of a loner since his parents went separate ways and his mother disowned siblings as well as himself. Although he is a loner he will protect his other siblings if need be. At times he can get pretty hot headed when you push him enough.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Flames and staying with the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm
Sarge and I would like to thank everyone for their concepts. Each of them was varied and interesting, and we sincerely wish we could take all of them. Since we can only take one, however, we've decided to go with Tara's idea. Thank you, Ririka and Day Dreamer for your entries.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 am
Thank you very much Fey and Sarge! *shocked* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Matope by Lithia
User ImageUncert
Mother's name, image, and owner: Anastasia owned by Split Personality
User Image
Pride: Peke'na (permission granted)
Number in litter One pup
Number allowed for customsOne cause splitty is maybe taking one.
Just give us what you got's! I ain't picky 83
Haven't gotten the pup yet.

Note from Lithia: Nothing too wild. I'm a bit more picky. XD Just no like... random cosplay that comes from no where.

In other news, I will also help anyone pay for the custom if they need it.

AND

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Cleankill by Split Personality
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Laughingstar, owned by Kytora.
User Image
Pride: Peke Na
Number in litter Three pups
Number allowed for customsTwo slots
Also, these two are based off from strongbow and Moonshade off from the elfquest books. Split will keep one and name it Chitter, regardless of gender. 83 Haven't gotten pups yet  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm
Applying for: Matope X Anastasia's litter
Name of SoA:Vevila
Meaning:Harmony in Irish
Appearance:Blue base like mom. Has yellow and brown spots. Also light gray eyes because she is blind.
Visual reference: X
Personality: She kind and loving to everyone she meets. She brave and strong and take every bad thing that happen with a positive out look. She know she blind and find that make her different but in way that she likes. She look at everything with an outlook of the cup being Half-full. She one most loving pup you would ever meet.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Not picky at all! <33
Her wolf name would be Slivereyes.
Also I only have 200k for this custom in so I would love if Lithia would help me with the other 300k please.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Applying for: Cleankill x Laughingstar's litter
Name of SoA: Aesch
Meaning: Its a made up name I've always been partial to XD
Appearance: Earthy brown base like Cleankill along with the darker brown transition of color gradient towards the paws and around the muzzle. Toes on the paws are white. His hair tuft atop his head will be white and from the initial tuft of hair he'll have a white blaze/stripe/ridge-back of fur running down his back that ends at the rear; the tail will be a dark brown like Cleankills. Everything else is up to the colorist :3
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: A bit of a philosophical soul- he's an open minded individual although he can be stubbornly persistent. Inquisitive, charming and haphazardly mischievous, he always can find a way to make the ordinary extraordinary.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Wolf name will be Fallengrowl

Kijani

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:46 pm
Applying for: Cleankill x Laughingstar's Litter
Name of SoA: Giconi
Meaning: Bird
Appearance: Same earthy brown with the fade to dark on the legs and Cleankill with Laughingstar's white underbelly, tail, and facial markings. Gold eyes. Anything else is up to the colorist. <3
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Giconi is rather unsure of herself. She's shy and a little bit of a loner. She likes to spend her time thinking and learning about the world around her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Wolf name would be Rainchild.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Thanks so much for the applications, and it sucks that we only have two slots. >< Otherwise we'd take them allll~

But we've decided, so Kijani and Sherlock, please post your custom forms in Kire's breeding thread! <3

Kytora

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces