Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am
Applying for: Bjorn X Umeko`maly
Name of SoA: Hvitserk
Meaning: Brother of Bjorn Ironside, son of Ragnar and Kraka (Historically). Translates to "whiteshirt"
Appearance: Ref (with an actual paw print instead of my pitiful attempt) and black triangle where his father's is white when he gets old enough.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Ambitious, clever, and tenacious. While fun and games are great and all, Hvitserk has his heart set on the day he'll be able to go on a real viking. It's the game he always wants to play with his siblings and other cubs, and his parents are not exempt; they always get to play the important roles (but he's always a Captain). The pride of his parents has definitely transferred down, the little guy can always be found puffing out his chest and trying to roar louder than the rest.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 am
Thank you everyone for your entries. Greenie and I didn't have an easy time picking!! We however would like to welcome Hibi and Schicksalswende to the family. I will post your apps in Lith's thread now and don't forget Greenie is paying for these customs! So just watch your inboxes. Please make sure you grab one of us if you have any questions about the family or want RP!

hibi-tea
Applying for: Bjorn x Umeko`maly
Name of SoA: Gidjeon
Meaning: It's Gideon, but with a J shoved in there for fun. So basically, "Feller of Trees" or "Powerful Warrior", but with a J because why not.
Appearance: Like the ref, but tail and hair tufts are white like the majority of the body.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Gidjeon is a wanderer, much like his grandfather. He likes to be everywhere, but at the same time nowhere. He finds the things that others have overlooked, and notices the things that others ignore. He's a quiet people watcher, and snatches up snippets of conversations like they're golden nuggets for which he will use to barter favors for. He prefers his paws untouched as they're too busy wandering to be used for much else. He will undoubtedly look towards being a Lawspeaker in his future.
Any additional requirements that the family has: That he not be evil, but what is evil? Is catching Thralls evil? WHO KNOWS.

Schicksalswende
Applying for: Bjorn X Umeko`maly
Name of SoA: Tíðfríðr
Meaning: tíð "time", fríðr "beautiful" in the original sense of "beloved". Related to the OW.Norse verb frjá "to love".
Appearance: Just as she appears in the reference.
Visual reference: [ X ]
Personality: She will grow to be courteous and wise, but with a tactful sharp tongue. She will not hesitate to put another in their place, whether with claw or words.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Totally not evil.

nessiaing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 am
Was going to do this with a later litter, but I can't resist doing it with this one now xd

Name and image of Father: Dongo
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Huong
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: TBD
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 litter custom, up to 3 colorist customs
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'wadiyi - Mantis Clan
Any Requirements: -Cubs cannot look exactly like any relative
- Must stay in the pride
- In the case of the girls, they must remain in their birth clan. This is actually a pride thing, girls cannot leave the clan they are born in. Only the boys do so when they take a mate outside the clan.
- Speaking of, here's a fun challenge! Try to make sure their prospective mate isn't related! XD; Dongo's from the Pridelands royal line... I think there's enough said there... And Dongo has at least one brother and two half-sisters in the pride!
- No evil personalities! It doesn't fit in to the Ela
- This may sound odd, but I don't want to see ANY cubs grow up and magically spawn abandonment issues. There's literally 0 room in the Ela'wadiyi for it, much like evil personalities.
List of all Throwbacks:
Dongo
Mother Father
Brother Brother Brother Sister Sister Sister

Maternal Grandmother Maternal Aunt

Paternal Grandmother Paternal Grandfather
Aunt Uncle Uncle Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt

Huong
Mother (Pink is scarring)
Sister Brother Brother

Grandmother Grandfather
Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt
A bit of history about the family: Huong was born at the edge of the Firekin lands and taken to the Antieneira to grow up safely... Which ended when a group of males took the pride over, causing her to flee. She ran into Dongo, lost and confused in the direction of his own life, and the two formed a bond as they looked for that 'perfect pride.' They found it in the Ela'wadiyi, where chance put them in the same clan. This only caused their bond to grow deeper, until it developed into love.

Doesn't quite end there - When their first litter was born, Huong... Had never seen a male younger than adolescent, so she ardhently believed their youngest cub, their son, was actually a GIRL. Up until he was an adolescent and it was impossible to deny, anyway. In learning from the first litter, the second litter was treated androgenously.

They will say, if asked about it, that, no, they never abandoned their third-eldest daughter - So far as they can tell and guess, she found life in the Ela'wadiyi so peaceful and non-dramatic that she made up a story of parental abandonment to get attention.
Extra: If you toss in something from a distant not-listed relative, I'm going to be tickled pink.

I can also cover the cost if you don't have enough, so don't let your lack of gold stop you from applying! smile

Pfft, this is an edit with a brain fail from me xD; Family name is Kalisetsi, meaning Candy!

Closing Time: When the litter is picked OR rolled!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 am
Applying for: Dongo x Huong
Name of SoA: TBD - will look into a name that suits their last name :]
Meaning: ---
Appearance: see ref, Tatts will be a reddish pink. i tried to mix a bit of both parents in and played a bit with the parent's colors :]
Visual reference: x
Personality: would really love to develop this with rp! :]
Any additional requirements that the family has: will forever stay in ela :]  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Gene Wilder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 pm
Applying for: Dongo x Huong!
Name of SoA: Yakone [insert family name here]
Meaning: Inuit for "red aurora".
Appearance: She has a few throwbacks to certain distant relatives; most importantly the eye rims. I'm not too sure about tattoo colors, perhaps just a simple white? :s Or maybe the teal like her eyes? xD I dunno, colorist's choice!
Visual reference:

User Image

Personality: A misunderstood good egg. She tries to get along with other Ela members, but often her brash judgement results in her getting into arguments with them. She has a weakness for scavenger hunts and finding treasures.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will totally stay in the Ela. @w@  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:27 am
Applying for: Dongo x Huong!
Name of SoA: Kitchi [insert family name here]
Meaning: Native American Algonquin name meaning "brave."
Appearance: Sorry for the shawty ref, I'll break it down a little.
Wings from paternal aunt's x, and the sock theme from that side, Dad's yellow with closer to this brown. Stripe starting at the nose down to the tail, his mask and mane come from maternal uncle. For the mane: CC Black or white full of pink or black tips; whatever goes best with the family.
Visual reference:
If I didn't exactly color/shade match just right, feel free to adjust them.
User Image
CC tattoo color

Personality: Devoted, brave, honest, and a little shy. Kitchi is a family man through and through, he's the first to jump into protection mode in the event that there is danger near by. He will protect his family from harm at any cost (which could totally get him into trouble). But the rest of the time he finds it quite easy to stick his foot in his mouth, and he won't realize what he said could be taken the wrong way until it's too late. Usually it gets a good laugh, but there's some fun RP potential there.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will never leave! He probably will mate within the Mantis Clan so he can stay near to his family.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:03 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 (+1- My custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (and any staff customs, should staffers show interest)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi
Any Requirements: All cubs must stay in the pride until they are at least adolescent (at which point they will be leaving anyway as Pilgrims, until they come back, if they should choose to do so), nothing evil and no cubs that are suddenly going to break Kippy's heart. She loves her family and will be an adoring, if not odd, mother.
List of all Throwbacks:
Kipenzi - Sister

Sandalphon-
Mother & Father (Father Adol)- Paternal Great-Aunt
Sister, Brother, Sister, Brother,Brother,
A bit of history about the family: Kipenzi recently broke it off with her mate, Ekuweme, after leaving the swamps for the mountains. They stayed together for a while for the kids, tried to patch it up, but the spark isn't there. They still share the same den, and the cubs will know him as father, even if papa and mama are seeing other people.

When her cubs were older Kipenzi wanted some freedom so she went out for a little "vacation" into the rogue lands where she was captured by Sandalphon. He's a big, nasty brute of a male who is as cunning as he is cruel. He had seen her in visions, pregnant and on a hill, so he made a deal with her; if she bore him an heir, he would let her go. So she stayed for months underground with him until finally both were convinced someone was shooting blanks. Frustrated, he let her go in a fit of agitated rage, unknowingly aiding in the very vision that had brought them together in the first place.

That hill was, of course, part of her Mountie homeland that Kipenzi rushed back home to. Though he had not abused her, Sandalphon left his mark upon her in the fear she now carried and the cubs in her womb.
Extra: Sandalphon's an a**, but Kipenzi is a chipper, if not strange lioness. She's a gossip, a flirt, and absolutely gushes over cute things. Also, she was born 65% deaf and after the birth of her first litter she's lost her hearing completely. She's practiced at reading lips, though, so if someone speaks slow and is in eyesight of her she can keep up a conversation. That being said, if you want, your cub can have a chance at being born deaf too.

If you don't have the funding for the custom, let me know. This bloodline (on both sides) means the world to me plot wise so I would much rather see poor players who love the character than affordable sig candy.
Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Applying for: Sandalphon x Kipenzi
Name of SoA: Pre-Pilgrimage: Nuru | Post Pilgrimage: Nala
Meaning: Filled with light | Successful
Appearance: Mom's markings in dad's colors. Dad's eye marking on whatever side won't be covered as an adult. Dad's nose, Grandpa's base color for inner ear, mom's eyes, white tuft and tail with rainbow streaks in both, streaks like Grandpa and rainbow like Uncle. I didn't add the tuft in the ref, but please don't forget the streaks there as well! They, along with the streaks in the tail, can be placed however you see fit. Only one streak of each color in both tuft and tail, please.Grey wings with white outline in the style of Aunt. Inside her spots/eye marking/inside of wing/toes are all in dad's light grey eye marking color, her base coat is dad's base coat. All colors are grab-able from the ref except for the rainbow, just kinda eyeballed that one.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Nuru is a curious little girl, full of excitement and wonder at the simple things in life. How does that butterfly fly, mom? I have wings but I can't fly. How does that tiny grasshopper jump so high? Wow, look at that crocodile eating that zebra so fast! It's that curiosity that will fuel her in life, always seeking out the answers to everything. During her pilgrimage it might even drive her to seek out her father. Along with the curiosity comes some stubbornness and slight ire for others telling her 'no'. She's very confident and doesn't let anything get her down. Later in life she'll become hard of hearing but never completely lose the ability to hear in either ear.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil/no heartbreak, stay in the pride until at least adol, but I probably won't send her away unless juicy plots rear their head.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 pm
Applying for: Sandolphin x Kipenzi 
Name of SoA: Youth: Ichigo || Adult: Airyn
Meaning: Youth: Strawberry || Adult: Mountain of Strength
Appearance: Light pink all over like in mama's spots, darker pink like on Mon for toes and muzzle with mama's blonde head tuft
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Gentle, sweet, and kind, Ichigo is as sweet as can be, even shy. She sees no problems with Mama and Papa seeing other partners, and as an adult she will gladly consider multiple mates herself because she is full of gentleness and love. Like mom she adores cute things and she will likely love cuddling mama often.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, will not leave until Adol if at all; very unlikely to make Mama cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:38 pm
Name of SoA: Msichana (Before Pilgrim) | Jibril (After Pilgrim)
Meaning: (Girl) | (Archangel of Messengers)
Appearance: Pure white base coat, pale wings like Papa. Bright eyes (CC color). rainbow mane and tail like grandma.
Visual reference: n/a, wings are to be fluffy like father's but CC in design really.
Personality: Born completely deaf, Msichana will learn from Kipenzi to be somewhat self sufficient. However, because she can't hear, she never talks either. A deaf mute. She'll always need to rely on others though, simply because growing up will be hard. She's loving though, and sweet, she shows affection through gestures so will always cuddle with her parents and siblings. Eventually, on her pilgrim she will learn the importance of body language and how to communicate with people through other means than vocal.
(I lol'd at her getting a name meaning of archangel of messengers who can't speak or hear...)
Any additional requirements that the family has: No mean, no heartbreak, no leaving unless the plots are fantastic.

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:05 pm
Name of SoA: Imanu / Seraphinus
Meaning: spiritual leader / fiery ones
Appearance: White base with light gray spots. His mane is like Kipenzi's. He has a bat wing marking like aunts. He has light blue eyes. His ears are dark gray with white inside the ears. His nose is pink like Sandalphons.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Imanu from a young age had a knack of taking care of others. As he ages he becomes more and more protective of his family. When he isn't playing with is siblings he studies how to heal and fix injuries.
When he's on his pilgrimage he would have a run in with his father or his father's side of the family. He would be there for a while and enjoy the royal life and get to know his father's side of the family. However when he decides on a name, he'll decide that he has stayed long enough. With or without his father's blessing, he'll leave Mazu and head back to Jini-msemi.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the pride till adol (and come back from his pilgrimage)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:17 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Name of SoA: Imanu / Seraphinus
Meaning: spiritual leader / fiery ones
Appearance: White base with light gray spots. His mane is like Kipenzi's. He has a bat wing marking like aunts. He has light blue eyes. His ears are dark gray with white inside the ears. His nose is pink like Sandalphons.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Imanu from a young age had a knack of taking care of others. As he ages he becomes more and more protective of his family. When he isn't playing with is siblings he studies how to heal and fix injuries.
When he's on his pilgrimage he would have a run in with his father or his father's side of the family. He would be there for a while and enjoy the royal life and get to know his father's side of the family. However when he decides on a name, he'll decide that he has stayed long enough. With or without his father's blessing, he'll leave Mazu and head back to Jini-msemi.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the pride till adol (and come back from his pilgrimage)

Thanks to everyone who entered! Your concepts were amazing, and should there be customs open again before the litter grows please feel free to enter them.

Congrats to R4gn0r0k IV! Please pm with the uncert of your cub once the custom comes in.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 am
Name and image of Father: Vilhelmas
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Eldahildr
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: Nope, though I would prefer if they stayed in the pride!
List of all Throwbacks:

Eldahildr's Side
Mother - Father
Vilhelmas' Side
Mother - Father

A bit of history about the family: Eldahildr and Vilhelmas grew up together when Eldahildr's mother took the abandoned young cub in. Their relationship started off rocky, with lots of fights and nasty scraps. As they aged, Eldahildr took Vilhelmas as her thrall, and their fights turned from physical to a routine banter, with Eldahildr half-heartedly ordering Vilhelmas around and Vilhelmas taunting her with perfect thrall behaviour, which both of them knew was an act. They share a strange kind of affection for one another these days, even though anyone looking in would probably see two lions who barely tolerate each other.

This litter was a surprise to Eldahildr, so she will spend half the time grumbling about little brats, and half the time adoring them in her own, standoffish way. She's got a nasty temper, so the cubs will have to watch out for that. They will be encouraged to be independent, to strive for whatever ranks they desire, and to not back down from a challenge. Vilhelmas will be their main caretaker, offering them advice and stopping any squabbles that break out. While he's much quieter than Eldahildr, he is the more intense of the two, so even though he is just a thrall (for now), the cubs better listen or face the consequences!

Extra: Let me know if you need help paying~

Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 am
Applying for: Vilhelmas x Eldahildr
Name of SoA: Mjolnir
Meaning: Name of Thor's hammer
Appearance: Black, with Papa's eye markings, mama's face muzzle throat and belly markings, and mama's toes all in Mama's gradient, with orange eyes
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Mjolnir is not terribly lovey or fuzzy, nor is she lazy nor terribly out there. A calm, silent at times lioness, she is calm and content to Viking with others as an adult. As taught by mother to not fear a challenge, she will not back down from a fight, she doesn't seek violence either. To most, however, she is quiet and horribly unsettling, and prone to frightening many unused to her ways. She will usually avoid asking for help as well, instead preferring to do things for herself.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Unlikely to leeeeaaaave.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games