Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:49 pm
Applying for: Fabio x Juitris
Name of SoA: Kei
Meaning: African for White
Appearance: White base coat. Daddy's main and tail tuff. Daddy's back markings. The same marking bellow his eyes as mom. Dad's nose and eyes.
Visual reference: Ref Big thank you to Seaki for drawing this up for me!
Personality: Rumbustious and fun loving he is always under foot and looking for a good time.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits in with family Edit I didn't say this before... but I the cub will 100% be staying in the pride as well

Edit again, added a ref image in  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 pm
Also I'm paying for all of these so if you want to custom in and have no gold it is okay cus i am paying for them <3
CUS I LOVE THIS PAIR  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 pm
Name and image of Father: Tikahn
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Elsa
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 0-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Zizimisha'Mwili
Any Requirements: No evil cubs, and they must stay in the pride.
List of all Throwbacks: Elsa's Mother
A bit of history about the family: Elsa is the queen of the Frozen pride and is still trying to find her footing as the ruler. Tikahn is a kind but clumsy guy who has managed to get close to Elsa rather accidentally, and they both fell head over paws for each other. They weren't expecting a family but they'll do their best to raise the cubs well, which might be tricky given the general distaste for snowy pelts in the pride.
Extra: We'll be a bit picky and might not pick any, but don't let that stop you! All the entries!

Closing Time: Sept. 6 10 PM EST  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm
Applying for: Fabio X Juitris
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Base coat the lightest color on dads spots, then spots in the colors of mom and dad just like dads over the body, face marking like mom but in the color of the spots.
Gray eyes like mom, white mane/tail tuff.
Visual reference: http://i58.tinypic.com/294jml3.jpg
Personality: I wanna fill this out, but Im like out the door!
Any additional requirements that the family has: This little ball of awesome will be staying in pride! Have wanted in this pride for a while now.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 am
Applying for: Tikahn x Elsa
Name of SoA: Erobre
Meaning: Norwegian for conquer
Appearance: Father's brown base all over, with mum's butt snowflake, dad's gradient swirls, dad's mane, mom's eyes.
User Image
Personality: Do-gooder and philanthropist at heart, but somehow always ends up making things worse. When he is around and involved, it seems like things always go wrong. But he is determined to prove that he ISN'T a bad luck charm! ...This hasn't gone well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: good personality, staying with pride <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:07 am
Applying for: Fabio x Juitres
Name of SoA: Zuri Kamaria
Meaning: Beautiful Moon
Appearance: She will have an all purple pelt, with small white socks on her front paws and with a purple tail, the fur at the end of her tail is gold. She will have the markings on the pelt of her mom up her foreleg, in light purple,white and gold. The markings on her father will go against her back and swirl down towards her shoulder. She will also inherit the spots on mom's face but they will be a small amount and they will be white,light purple and blue. She will also inherit the gold from her mother's grandmother and they will be on her back paws and she will inherit her mother's silver eyes.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Adventurous, outgoing with a a lot of energy who loves to explore.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will 100% stay in the pride and fits with the family.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 pm
Name of SoA: Aegle
Meaning: light, radiance, glory
Appearance: Mother's hair style, father's hair color. Mother's coat color, father's markings. Father's eye color.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Bright, clever, warm hearted, Aegle loves to play and explore.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:11 pm
Name of SoA: Balaura ("Crystal" in Punjabi)
Appearance: A combination of mother's faded blues with father's mountain-like markings, in white. Glowing white dots like falling snow extend from this marking. The ones on his upper legs form swirls, like the markings on Elsa's legs. Father's nose and inner ear colour. Mane and tail are darker blue which fades into lighter blue further down. Throwback eyes.
Visual Reference:
User Image
Personality: Friendly and kind, in an awkward sort of way. He tends to be a touch shy, so he gets flustered easily, but he has the sort of smile that makes him accidentally charming. He also loves the snow and ice... but tends to hide it, because it reflects badly on him and his family!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Good personality, staying in pride  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 pm
Name of SoA: Alviss
Meaning: Wise
Appearance: See Ref
Personality: As a cub he'll be curious about the world around him and will go out of his way to ask questions. If one of his questions has no answer, he will typically go out and seek the answer for himself. Despite how hard it is for a young cub to sit down, he will stop and listen anytime someone is telling a story. It doesn't matter to him if they are telling a story of lions from the past, or just making up a fairy tale, he always finds them fascinating.
As he grows older he will adopt the 'turn the other cheek' when anyone insults him. He will brush off any insult thrown at him, though he has a harder time when others insult his family and he would most likely end up standing up for them, doing his best to defend their honor.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil; And he'll stay in the pride  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:02 pm
Thanks for your entries guys! We're going to go with Fayth's boy. I'll post it for you in Caj's thread, just make sure to send the trade.

F a y t h - x

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 am
Applying for: Fabio x Juitris
Name of SoA: Fabius
Meaning: Bean Farmer (Roman clan name- origin of Italian name Fabio)
Appearance: Mother's back/side markings with fade effect top and bottom fade from mother's dark purple to mother's light purple, middle strip fades from mother's light purple to white; Father's main, tail and foreleg tufts same colors/fade effect as father; father's base color, nose color, and ear color; mother's eye color; father's bubble markings (same color as fathers) over other side markings, down tail, and under eyes. See ref but bubble markings like father instead of just dots (I can't draw bubbles)
Personality: This male is likely to be as snotty as his parents, though not necessarily dealing with his pelt color. He will believe his family to be better than anyone else, and himself to be higher than them. The little bit of white on his pelt is not going to bother him in the least and he will make his mother love him best (or so he thinks).
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the pride, cuz mommy is there. If he doesn't fit with family, I'll be a monkey's uncle. (which is hard since I'm female)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:45 pm
nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

Z and I would like to welcome ness' and Kath's cubs to the family! Z is paying for your customs, and I'll be posting them up right now. Congrats and we look forward to rping with you! Please be sure to send magna your cub's uncert when they arrive.

StarshineAngel01

While there are only two custom in slots, we would like to offer you the chance to get your cub customed in the month's Major Custom's thread. Good luck!  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:00 pm
magnadearel
nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

Z and I would like to welcome ness' and Kath's cubs to the family! Z is paying for your customs, and I'll be posting them up right now. Congrats and we look forward to rping with you! Please be sure to send magna your cub's uncert when they arrive.

StarshineAngel01

While there are only two custom in slots, we would like to offer you the chance to get your cub customed in the month's Major Custom's thread. Good luck!

Umm ok  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 am
StarshineAngel01
magnadearel
nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

StarshineAngel01

Umm ok

I will still be paying for it if you get pick ^^  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:25 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Man'Tah, User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue currently, but they will be a part of the Dvergr upon rebanding.
Any Requirements: I'd prefer they remain with their mother until adulthood, and thus Dvergr until adulthood, unless discussed with me prior.
List of all Throwbacks: First Gen, Rogue father, and as for her genetics, I also allowed Randoms.
A bit of history about the family: When the Dvergr left Dvergrheim, it was due to the cave caving in on itself. During the rescue after, Man'Tah remained to help save pride members from the rubble. As her clan has no Patriarch, in honor of her and other female dwarves' services, Thorin allowed female clan Matriarchs, and placed Man'Tah in charge of the clan. Man'Tah intends to select her successor from her cubs when the time comes, however, the cubs themselves will be the first the pride has had in a very long time.
Extra: I'm not terribly against OCs-as-SoA, actually! I do ask NO evil SoA, in any way. Recommended names would be short 2 or 3 syllable names with no spaces between them, nor hyphens (Piotr, Hurin, Dwalin, are good. Mvua'takagawa or something similar not so much. Dwarves.)

I WILL BE PAYING FOR BOTH CUSTOMS. So poor or rich, these customs will be paid for for you! Call it a gift~

Closing Time: 9:00pm EST October 4th. c:  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games