Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm
EEEE! Thank you! crying <333333 *Skitters off~*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Faolan, Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Mika, Blu Chalk
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 8
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kwa Kikombe (pups/adol and if adult you can stay in pack or go to rogue)
Any Requirements: Not really a requirement but: would love to see TW cosplays.
Fit with family. 3nodding
List of all Throwbacks:
Faolan:
[x][x][x]
Parents:
[x] (I don't have individual uncerts)

Mika's Bro: [x]
A bit of history about the family:
Faolan (dad) was originally from the PekeNa and was forced to leave when the pack dispersed sadly. Mika is a trainer in the Kwa pride and her main responsibility is to yell at other animals all day. Somebody has gotta whip these kids into shape! Her personality is like Jesse from Team Rocket.

Extra: Boys will be grown in ALT lines
Here is a Teen Wolf Thread. You can try for a custom cosplay that isn't taken if you wish! (: Love to see some more TW characters out and about!

Closing Time: TBD. (This Breeding will count for the month of August)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:10 pm
Name and image of Father: Koin
User Image
Edits do not pass!
Name and image of Mother: Kaneika
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kukusanya (Concept)
Any Requirements: They're all staying with their mother until atleast adolescent.
List of all Throwbacks: None, sorry!
A bit of history about the family: The pair traveled together for a while. Koin will likely not know of the pups for a while!
Extra: Nothing in particular! Koin is in a nomadic pack (concept), but the pups parents are in allied packs so they have chances of seeing their father. c:

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 am
Applying for: Koin x Kaneika!
Name of SoA: Khurram
Meaning: Delightful!
Appearance: Assuming his father's traits are inherited, I gave him some extra shagginess. Some areas around the cheeks, chin, belly and knees will remain normal length, however.
Visual reference:
User Image
(Ignore that note, lulz.)

Personality: Despite his somewhat frightening appearance, Khurram is a delight. He enjoys dispensing helpful information and directions to lost animals. Nothing ever seems to dim his sunny disposition-- unless you steal his food. Then, and only then, will he become a raging flurry of teeth and claws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will totally stay in the pack!

Asked permission from Seaki and Velveteen Angel to retract application, and they said "yes".  

Gene Wilder

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Kardas - pinchmonster
User Image
Kardas Uncert

Mother's name, image, and owner: Tarakini- Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2 (though we may not take any depends)
Any Requirements: Fit with family. 3nodding
A bit of history about the family: Mother lived in the rogue lands for most of her life. She recently moved to Stormborn and has not regretted the move since.
Extra: (NEW) Family; Kardas Brother
Closing Time: Aug 08, 2014 @ 9 pm EST  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:54 pm
Applying for: Kardas x Tarakini
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: -
Appearance: Her base coat is the pale blue - dark blue gradient of the father (but darker on top and lighter going down like mum). Wing markings are made out of clouds in dad's style. Mismatched eyes, one from each parent. Mane and tail fluff are both gradient dark to light purple with star sparkles like mum's coat.
Visual reference: to come if I have time
Personality: Playful and cheeky, a typical airhead but stubborn too. Being a stormborn she can fight passably but will never make a reaver.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm
Name of SoA: Kväll
Meaning: Evening, night
Appearance: The gradient on her body is mom's darkest purple/blue and dad's darkest blue. Stars from mom speckled around the darkest areas of her body and clouds from dad around her feet. Both fade into the middle. The clouds should all be very pale blue, I was fooling around with the purple and forgot to put it on a new layer and then couldn't 'undo' enough times XD So ignore those~ White for mane and tail, her little braid band should be the same purple as her wings. Eyes are the same as dad's, inner ear/nose/paw pad (can't remember if females show those) are mom's mane color. She has mom's wing, but instead of being folded it is open and extends down her legs on either side. Again, the 'undo' couldn't go back far enough and I forgot to do it on a new layer, so if this gets picked and the colorist needs clarification of how that works, I'll re-do it XD
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Definitely more of a lover than a fighter, she's a calm, almost zen little girl that speaks like an elder. Wise beyond her years, she's an old soul that enjoys helping others over helping herself. She does have a bit of fire in her soul and it can flare up should those she loves fall into danger.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:46 pm
Name of SoA: Stjarna Kladd
Meaning: "star clothed" in Swedish
Appearance: pinkish-purple near the paws, darkening to dark puprle then darker blues upwards. Stars barely showing at the top of her legs, then thickening in number up higher. White clouds sparsely scattered on her body, the lower ones notably touched with sunset pink, lessening on the higher clouds, with the highest clouds untouched by the pink. White nose, inner ears the color on her paws. Eyes a paler version of her mother's. No clouds should be on her face.
EDIT: If possible, I'd love for her to have a moon marking on the same side of her face as Skydas does, same shape.
Visual reference: (I messed up on her tail and didn't add the other colors... they should cycle down her tail as they do her legs.)
User Image
Personality: Stjarna is subdued and demure. She holds herself with pride, but doesn't lord it over anyone. She expects thralls to be obedient, but refuses to beat them or insult them in order to achieve results. She refuses to resort to violence unless she has no other choice. This could potentially make her a target, or could be her defining factor. Her other weakness is cubs. She loves cubs, even when she herself is one. This may lead her to less than healthy behavior, both in acquiring thralls and in flinging. For all her soft-heartedness, though, she is still Stormborn to the core. She does not feel the need to free thralls, nor does she perceive the pride's ways as cruel or harsh. When Breytast Vindar comes around, she will watch the fights eagerly.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She fits with family, I believe!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: ---
Appearance: Mostly like her father but speckled with white 'stars' like her mother. (See ref.)
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Kind and playful but also a little mean without meaning to be. She's rash and a little hot headed when provoked but has a good heart and strong spirit.
Any additional requirements that the family has: fits with family  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 pm
Name of SoA: Sleipnir
Meaning: Odin's eight legged horse from Norse myth that has the marks of hell, and is a child of Loki.
Appearance: White mane, green eyes like mother, and a shifting gradient pelt like the mother. It would go from a lighter whitish-skyblue, like the lightest colors of the father, into Tarakini's lightest purple. Like a nice sunset. Little golden spots, like Tarakini's, would be nice as well. Nose and inner ear CC.
Visual reference: Don't have one. D: Sorry!
Personality: As is her namesake, Sleipnir is a bit of a wild horse. She's take charge and reckless, if not a bit scheming with her pranks. She'll pit brother against brother if that's what it takes to get ahead; with little regret for it! She'll grow to be a deceiver, only using her claws when absolutely necessary, so as to look as seemingly innocent as possible. To her life is a giant mountain, and only the fools will be left at the bottom!
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 am
Gene Wilder
Applying for: Koin x Kaneika!
Name of SoA: Khurram
Meaning: Delightful!
Appearance: Assuming his father's traits are inherited, I gave him some extra shagginess. Some areas around the cheeks, chin, belly and knees will remain normal length, however.
Visual reference:
User Image
(Ignore that note, lulz.)

Personality: Despite his somewhat frightening appearance, Khurram is a delight. He enjoys dispensing helpful information and directions to lost animals. Nothing ever seems to dim his sunny disposition-- unless you steal his food. Then, and only then, will he become a raging flurry of teeth and claws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will totally stay in the pack!
His traits aren't inheritable, but if you still want him, feel free to post in Blu Chalk's breeding thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:56 pm
Applying for: Faolan X Mika
Name of SoA: Vernuhn
Meaning: None, it's a twist on his name in TW
Appearance: See Ref, Yes I know he's not going to be a lion xD just had to use something for a good visual.
The mane color can either be transferred into a neck/back marking or be excluded.
Everything else is pretty self explanatory.
I'd love if you could add more spotting to his back / body than I did > v<'
In case it's hard to see there are three spots under each eye

Visual reference: Colors Used
User Image
Personality: A shy loner most of the time this young pup only presents issues when provoked. It's only when pushed that a more vicious side is shown..a powerful side. Vernuhn will grow into his strength but, instead of using it to cause trouble...he will use it to protect those that are important to him. Strong silent type, with a fierce determination to prove his worth.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Teen wolf cosplay! Of Vernon Boyd : )  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Applying for: Faolan X Mika
Name of SoA: Vernuhn
Meaning: None, it's a twist on his name in TW
Appearance: See Ref, Yes I know he's not going to be a lion xD just had to use something for a good visual.
The mane color can either be transferred into a neck/back marking or be excluded.
Everything else is pretty self explanatory.
I'd love if you could add more spotting to his back / body than I did > v<'
In case it's hard to see there are three spots under each eye

Visual reference: Colors Used
User Image
Personality: A shy loner most of the time this young pup only presents issues when provoked. It's only when pushed that a more vicious side is shown..a powerful side. Vernuhn will grow into his strength but, instead of using it to cause trouble...he will use it to protect those that are important to him. Strong silent type, with a fierce determination to prove his worth.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Teen wolf cosplay! Of Vernon Boyd : )

heart Custom-in is yours!

ONE MORE CUSTOM LEFT for this couple heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 pm
Talencia
Name of SoA: Stjarna Kladd
Meaning: "star clothed" in Swedish
Appearance: pinkish-purple near the paws, darkening to dark puprle then darker blues upwards. Stars barely showing at the top of her legs, then thickening in number up higher. White clouds sparsely scattered on her body, the lower ones notably touched with sunset pink, lessening on the higher clouds, with the highest clouds untouched by the pink. White nose, inner ears the color on her paws. Eyes a paler version of her mother's. No clouds should be on her face.
EDIT: If possible, I'd love for her to have a moon marking on the same side of her face as Skydas does, same shape.
Visual reference: (I messed up on her tail and didn't add the other colors... they should cycle down her tail as they do her legs.)
User Image
Personality: Stjarna is subdued and demure. She holds herself with pride, but doesn't lord it over anyone. She expects thralls to be obedient, but refuses to beat them or insult them in order to achieve results. She refuses to resort to violence unless she has no other choice. This could potentially make her a target, or could be her defining factor. Her other weakness is cubs. She loves cubs, even when she herself is one. This may lead her to less than healthy behavior, both in acquiring thralls and in flinging. For all her soft-heartedness, though, she is still Stormborn to the core. She does not feel the need to free thralls, nor does she perceive the pride's ways as cruel or harsh. When Breytast Vindar comes around, she will watch the fights eagerly.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She fits with family, I believe!
Gonna go with this babbu right here!! <3 Thanks everyone who posted a form! I'll post for you in Shia's thread, Tal.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:16 pm
For those that tried for our couple: Kardas x Tarakini.
You are welcome to custom in to our couple when customs open up/ before the children grow.

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games