Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:22 pm
Applying for: Tukwana x Lawanda
Name of SoA: Shideezhi
Meaning: Navajo name meaning "younger sister."
Appearance: Black base fur/ears, with the same mask/mane/backstripe/tail/ankle bands and back markings as mom, except in this aunt's lighter teal. Her tail tip should be the same as her father's, as well as her eye's.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Shideezhi will be on the relatively calm side, with a strong urge to help others, even from an early age. She'll be a giver and seek to help any one she can, even if she gets conned in the process. She's not stupid; just unwilling to see the bad in others because she believes that everyone can be good if they try hard enough.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying until Adol. with mom, and possibly longer. C:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Kurroa's slots are closed now, Nayash Aysha, I will post your concept in the thread for you. Thank you heart  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm
Name of SoA: Kaia (Would like to name her Mudkiipe after she comes back from her naming quest)
Meaning: Greek meaning "From the Earth"
Appearance: A natural colored baby from head to to tail. A soft chestnut base is covered by white splashes on her tail, butt, legs, underbelly, throat and face. Her white face has a slight pinkish tinge around her eyes which are a pale, brilliant blue. Burnt brown accents color her toes, the blaze on her face and the rim of her ears which are pink inside. Her mane and tail are also a bark brown color.
Visual reference: REF!
Personality: A girl who prides herself on her stealth, she's not the sort that's afraid to get dirty, often stalking through the swamps in her natural camouflage tracking prey, scaring other pride members witless or chasing off any intruders who might be foolish enough to wander into the Jini swamps.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Gotta stay with momma at least until naming quest!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm
Name and image of Father:
Jozo; pinchmonster
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
Eppie; _Shouko_
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + 1 custom.
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: Must remain in the pride -- no if's, and's or but's. Must have natural colors. Can go random, but not too random.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but please keep it natural.
A bit of history about the family: Jozo is an immune warrior in the Kitwana'antara. He and Eppie were childhood sweethearts. One night after a fight with Eppie, Jozo was feeling vulnerable and found himself seduced by Gerda. He'd always felt a bit sorry for the sickly lioness, even while they were growing up. That indiscretion ended up with a pregnancy. Jozo came clean to Eppie, and then he decided that he had to do the right thing. Jozo, being the duty-bound male that he is, took Gerda as his mate reluctantly. Gerda lost her first litter due to her illness.

Recently, to get Gerda off his back (and so that he could spend more time with Eppie), Jozo got her pregnant. Eppie was furious, and a bit later, Jozo told Eppie he wanted her to have his cubs. Eppie will be at Gerda's birth as midwife. Eppie despises Gerda, and Gerda hates the fact that Jozo always has and always will love Eppie the most.
Extra:
arrow These cubs will have four half-sisters that Jozo had with Gerda.
arrow These cubs will be born very soon after Gerda's cubs are.
arrow Please keep in mind that the Kitwana'antara is a diseased pride; the vast majority of the lions within the pride are ill the entirety of their lives. Whether or not your cub is a carrier, immune, or sick is completely up to you, but immunity is considered a rarity within the pride.

Closing Time: 24 hours after we get the cubs. I will try to remember to adjust this once we get the cubs.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 pm
Applying for: Jozo x Eppie
Name of SoA: Andelko
Meaning: Messenger.
Appearance: Hair on mane & tail will be a light tan color,Dark stocking like markings as his father has on his legs, and a darker tan but spoted coat like his mother.
Visual reference: No coloring program on this laptop, sorry. x3
Personality: Kind-hearted and caring, one of his strong points is his loyalty and his willingness to go above and beyond what is expected of him. He has many other things that describes how he acts, such as is strongly opposed to the mistreatment or willful injury of people, why he's not sure though inside something tells him it’s wrong. He is also incredibly determined; his driving motivation being his family and will to live since he would be one of the sick pride members. He is sadly naturally nosy, and he has a habit of prying into the personal lives of people completely on accident. He is calm and confident in battle if confronted with one, for he refuses to let anyone stop him from living or hurt someone he cares about.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must remain in the pride. Must have natural colors and can go random but not too random. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 am
I couldn't get on last night to close Jozo and Eppie slots. ): Unfortunately the window is closed for customing in a cub! I'm sorry, chi! D: I feel awful. :/  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm
pinchmonster
I couldn't get on last night to close Jozo and Eppie slots. ): Unfortunately the window is closed for customing in a cub! I'm sorry, chi! D: I feel awful. :/

Aww ... though Oh no worries its cool! n-n

I don't have good luck with these slots anyways. lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 am
Tukwana & lawanda are still open guys they haven't been picked yet <3  

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm
Name of SoA: Ezio
Meaning: Latin for "like an eagle".
Appearance: Markings are mostly like his mother, but with his father's coloring. Base fur color is dark blue like his dad, and he has a slightly altered version of his father's crown face markings. The markings from his mane to his tail are his mother's but are gold. He has white paws, and he has his mom's brown tail fluff and ring markings around his paws. The inside of his ears and his eyes are identical to his mother's.
Visual reference: Ref~
Personality: Adventurous and a bit of a spaz, Ezio can't sit still for anything. He is constantly moving around and getting his nose into things he shouldn't. If he encounters something he has never seen before, then he likely won't leave it alone for hours and will annoy anyone near him with his unending amount of questions. It doesn't help that he has very sharp eyes, hence his name, and tends to find something new to look at every minute of every day.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Is staying with his momma, at least until he reaches adol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Applying for: Tukwana and Lawanda
Name of SoA: Mafuriko
Meaning: "running water"
Appearance: see ref. mostly pulled from mom's side and the throwback color is from dad's side.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/AnimeChickie/GaianPet/SoA/soaswampiecub2.jpg
Personality: Kind of taking after his mother, Mafuriko has a very caring and paternal personality. Always keeping a watchful eye after his siblings, he kind of watches over everybody and doesn't mind taking care of them. He's very gentle and cherishes life in general so he wouldn't harm a fly. Mafuriko is kind of like everybody's big huggable teddy bear. x3
Any additional requirements that the family has: will be staying in pride.  

AnimeChickie

Katjive

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm
Applying for: Tukwana and Lawanda
Name of SoA: Folipurba
Meaning: "leaf" -German
Appearance: Shiny Leafeon cosplay! I wanted a pokemon concept in the mother's colors, and since Leafeon is one of my absolute favorite pokemon, it fit really well! Interpretation up to the colorist. (I do like leaf patterns, that's the only thing I specifically want.)
Visual reference: [X]-A regular Leafeon, for the gradient examples and such.
[X]-Shiny Leafeon sprite
[X]-Shiny Leafeon sprite, back view
Personality: Shy as a wind-blown leaf, Folipurba will hide in his mother's shadow. A true mama's boy, he'll be so upset when he has to leave for his naming quest. Foli will never be a tough guy, but what he lacks in strength he makes up for in quiet contemplation. A thinker, he likes to puzzle out his world, but he never shares his discoveries with anyone. As he ages, with the right influences, he'll come out of that shell somewhat.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in the Jini-msemi until adol. ^_^ But I'm not planning on him running off, even after his naming quest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Father's name, image, and owner: Sliabh : Kaisanti
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Khahlela : Retro Coffee
User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: ??
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: Cubs will be going to the Kitwana pride and therefor, likely won't ever be able to leave (per pride rules)
List of all Throwbacks:
Sliabh has none.
Khahlela: Mother & Father
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Semi, a family resemblance is preferred.
A bit of history about the family: Sliabh was sent out into the rogue lands to find/create new members for the pride. This is his second breeding to this end and the cubs will stay with him and the mother in the rogue lands until they are old enough to travail, where they will be taken back to the K'A by Sliabh.
Extra: The K'A is the disease pride. Its fairly restrictive in that you can't usually leave once you have joined (lions/lion hybrids) Sliabh is a rare exception. Pride info here: Pride basics

Closing Time: 24 hours after the cubs come. (Pair hasn't been picked yet, pre-emptive posting so there is no rush when it happens)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Kich by Grif
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Zii' moto by split personality
User Image
Pride: Firekins! <3

Two slots open. Cubs have not arrived. Please no randoms... that would be appreciated! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Applying for: Zii'moto x Kichomo'damu
Name of SoA: Arati
Meaning: "Divine Fire in a ritual" [Link to meaning]
Appearance: Traditional Firekin-looking with a small twist. See ref, please.
Visual reference: Click me
Personality: Rough and tumble sort of cub. Very proud and stubborn.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None that I know of; no random colors.

I have AIM and love doing AIM rps over guild rps. ;D  

Kireiryuu

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Applying for: Kich and Zii`moto
Name of SoA: Puhi'elala
Meaning: 'fire insect/bug'
Appearance: Only thing I didn't show very well was that his toes are like his Fathers (:
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: In the works. (:
Any additional requirements that the family has: I also have AIM, I think Split has it. (:
strikingingreen  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games