Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Katavi
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Unless you have a really good plot idea involving a contrasting personality to Kat's, please no surprises. Katavi will raise her cubs with her own beliefs and values, and I expect to see at least a little bit of that in her children.
The cubs must also be on the OLD rogue lineart.
List of all Throwbacks: Katavi's Brother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family - of course, there can be some variation, given their father is a rogue.
A bit of history about the family:
Katavi is a cynical, self-centered and independent beast. Though she is not 'evil' by any means, she is not a very nice lady, either. Her strong beliefs in karma influence her actions towards others, so she may at times seem (deceitfully) kind, trying to avoid a terrible fate. You could say she's a bit delusional. She tries at all times to seek seers to tell her her future. She is very superstitious. She loathes Gods, believing that they are the creators of misery in the world and that they like to play with her fate as though she were an ant to their magnifying glass. (Again, delusional.)

Weakness is something that should never be displayed or even spoken of. Katavi was attacked as a young lioness trying to flee the Mistweaver plague, and now has an injured leg with a very bad limp. Thus, she tries to overcompensate for this weakness by not tolerating it in others, and is not afraid to release a nasty temper on someone who calls her out on being "less" of a lioness.

As a mother, Katavi will cherish her cubs as though they were the true Gods, because they were borne by her. They will be spoiled beyond belief; particularly, if there is a seer cub, who would be treated like a King. While she will have no preference over gender, the first and last born will naturally be treated differently. Otherwise, her cubs will be her babies... probably the only ones other than her brother that she will ever show true affection towards.

Extra: I hope that all cub owners will apply to have seers! That would just be an awesome plotortunity if there was/were seer cubs in the litter, given Kat's obsession with them. Please note that if you include plot ideas in your application, you have a better chance of getting picked. Katavi is my baby, so I will be very picky about owners! Please be ready to RP. Oh, and when the cubs come, please send me their images so I gets to see! biggrin
Closing Time: TONIGHT Oct. 31st 6 PM PST

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 am
Applying for: Katavi's litter.

Name of SoA: Waliovaa'Nafsi
Meaning: Shining Soul

Appearance: I'd like her to look similar to her mother in markings, but with green instead of blue if possible. Also, I'd like the black to be gray, maybe a little on the darker side of gray. Golden eyes, please!
Visual reference: See Katavi's picture.

Personality: She will share her mother's proud independence, and harbors a general mistrust of strangers. She is, at times, a bit snarky and condescending, but she also believes in karma and so she is careful not to be outright mean. She is very affectionate to those that she holds dear, so the long time it takes to get close to her is often worth it.
She does not, however, share her mother's hatred of the gods. That is not to be mistaken as fondness; she is merely indifferent to them, believing in their existence but doubting that they have any say in her life. She thinks that the gods have no control over the fate of any creatures with free will.

Any additional requirements that the family has: I would love to have her be a seer. c: It would make for great plots with her mother; the discovery of her gift, her mother's discovery of her gift, and her mother always asking her to tell her the future.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:32 pm
Applying for: Katavi x Rogue
Name of SoA: Giza'angani
Meaning: "Dark Sky"
Appearance: Giza is a big boy who favors both his mother and his uncle more than the rogue that sired him. He has a dark coat with a white stomach and posesses some throwbacks to his uncle, and possesses gradients of black and blue. With the exception of that, he can be mostly CC. c:
Visual reference: ---
Personality: Giza is somewhat of a gentle giant. While he is not one to let himself be pushed around completely and will fight to defend himself and his family, he would much rather nuzzle up to his younger siblings. He views himself as big brother, making it his own responsibility to watch out for his siblings and, in general, take care of the family... Even if he isn't the first born. He loves to play and roughhouse, but is generally level headed and hard to fluster. Due to his love for his family, he will probably be one of the last to leave home. He is also somewhat of a momma's boy and a little unsure of what the outside world holds, hence his unwillingness to leave before the rest.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely roll to see if he is a seer. c: <3 He'd probably tail his mother around and do his best to keep his siblings in line, trying to help out where he can.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm
Applying for: Katavi x Rogue
Name of SoA: Nala
Meaning: "Gift"
Appearance: A bright blue cub, Nala will favor her uncle's colors more than her mothers but with her mother's markings; with a twist!
Visual reference: Reference!
Personality: A sweet girl, Nala will try and see the good in everything, especially after she nearly dies. Having spent time close to death, she will try to live her life to the fullest. Sharing only a few of her mother's mistrustful nature towards the divine, she will actually actively seek out the gods, more curious about them than anything. This may cause a rift between her and her mother but regardless Nala would be the kind of daughter who would continue to try keep some kind of relationship with her even if it's strained.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Definitely going to seer roll her. Also the lighter of the two eyes will be blind, caused by an illness in her childhood that nearly claims her. How Katavi deals with one of her cubs being sick would be interesting. <3
Maybe a god helps. >u>  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 pm
Rennekae

Aurrie Beaues

Welcome to the family, Ren and Aurrie! Please send in the 500k trade and your applications to AnimeChickie's breeding thread. Can't wait to plot with you. C:

EDIT: And do it quickly, so it still counts as an October breeding! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 am
Name and image of Father: Teech "Blackbeard"
User Image
Cert

Name and image of Mother: Ulozi
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1, Maybe 2.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Maestros Del Mar
Any Requirements: They can not leave the pride. PLEASE have visual references. I am not good at picturing things in my head.
List of all Throwbacks:
Ulozi’s Family:
Father (Shoulder Marking) | Grandfather

Blackbeard's Father
Blackbeards Grandmother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: To an extent. They must look like family. This isn't a litter to put your favorite cosplay if it doesn't fit the family.
A bit of history about the family: Blackbeard has a lot going on right now, and he's going to be an integral part of the meta that is upcoming. He liked Ulozi, she was a tough cookie like himself. She joined the pride, and she may very well be his favorite lady around. ;D
Extra: Not at the moment! May edit this in if I need.

Closing Time:  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 am
Applying for: Teech x Ulozi
Name of SoA: Rusila
Meaning: She's one of the pirates listed here
Appearance: See ref, I guess.
Visual reference: MS Paint Fail
The vaguely snakey thing around her shoulders and down her forelimbs should actually be a marking like a snake skeleton and her headfluff should have the same streaks as the tailfluff. Also, I would prefer it if the snake's head was positioned so that it will be visible on the inside of her "wrist" as an adult, so if that means reversing the snake, that's fine. And the snake's eye socket is red on purpose.
Personality: Rusila is a warrior at heart and likes to be in charge. She will always be attempting to organize her siblings into crews under her command and more than willing to fight for supremacy if someone tries to remove her authority. She may learn something of subtlety from her aunt Joya when she gets older, but her first instinct will always be fangs and claws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm
Kimaria
Applying for: Awendela x rogue
Name of SoA: Nikan
Meaning: My Friend
Appearance: See reference! (:
Visual reference: REF
Personality: Nikan will start off life a little unsure, nervous and shy. He'll love his mother unconditionally and will be hurt/sad that she is harsh with them at first. He'll be a little jumpy and easily startled, but as he grows and his mother becomes more caring, he'll come out of himself a little more, becoming much more confident and playful. He'll always stay submissive and would back down if there was any sign of a fight. As for what else, I'd like to leave that to RP and see what happens with him!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will certainly RP him with his mother/family and would have him stick around ICly until he is at least an adult being as he will be quite shy and dependant on her.

The other pups are here now, so I'm just gonna close this and since the other entry was crossed off, welcome to the family, Kimmy! 8D

I'll post your form in Eski's thread, you'll just send the trade when you get the chance. n.n <33

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:39 pm
Sarei Stargazer
The other pups are here now, so I'm just gonna close this and since the other entry was crossed off, welcome to the family, Kimmy! 8D

I'll post your form in Eski's thread, you'll just send the trade when you get the chance. n.n <33

Eeeee thank youuuuu ;; <3333

*so excited for yeenur baby rp*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Name of SoA: Abrafo
Meaning: 'Exocutioner'
Appearance: See below. His legs markings are a take on his father's butt marking... I got a little creative with it. XD His eyes should match Jeraha's green ones, as... well... too much red and black for red eyes. Nose matches Ulozi's Father.
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: A horrible pirate, to say the least. But it's not as if the poor boy doesn't try, because he certainly puts his heart into it! He's the type to quickly feel guilty when he has to draw his claws, and would openly cry if he were to ever have to face another in combat. But he WILL do it if he has to defend himself or someone of his pride, just not get any enjoyment from it whatsoever.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Pride, of course~  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 am
Name of SoA: ? - Pirate name "Princess"
Meaning:
Appearance: She takes after both her parents and her grandfathers from both sides. She has her mother's dark fur with face, cheek, and belly markings like hers but in white. She also has her mother's coloured toes in grey and her red eyes. Small grey triangles under her eyes are from her paternal grandfather, while her red tail marking is like her father's, in her grandfather's colour of red. She also has her father's two-tone hair, but in the same red as her tail. Her leg "tattoo" is a mixture of her mother and father's, with a demonic skull clutching a bright red heart with three dots underneath it.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: As she grows, she will earn her pirate name well. She is a rather whiny and self-centered cub. However, if she doesn't get what she wants handed to her, she won't be afraid to go and get it herself. She will work hard to get what she wants... even if that means digging her claws into somebody. She wants to be pretty and to have everything that she wants, but that doesn't mean she'll let the boys push her around.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't leave the pride (and I'll edit in her real name later!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 pm
Name and image of Father: Njal, owned by wooga Paes
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Akatta Blalagor, owned by Mogami
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6 cubs! F1 F2 F3 M1 M2 M3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 0-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntnyt (Vikings!)
Any Requirements: No twins of existing cubs. Please make sure you read up on the pride so that you understand this family's political situation.
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Within reason
A bit of history about the family: Njal and Akatta are traditionalists. They will most likely encorage boldness in the males and proper behavior in the girls. Njal is being somewhat manipulated by an older member and he's currently challenging the Warlord (leader of the pride) for his position - the rp is still open.
Extra: These cubs will be important in the pride. Saffy is the colorist. If you need help with the gold, let me know. Don't let that stop you from entering.

Closing Time: They were received about an hour ago but it might end early.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm
Applying for: Njal x Akatta
Name of SoA: Niklas
Meaning: Victory of the people
Appearance: Mom's grey for the body, with dad's mane and tail tuff. Marking wise, he'll have dad's toes. Dad's shade of blue for the eyes. Edit: Dad's leg marking, face marking, and back marking, outlined in the same color but the solid dark grey as seen on Mom's face.

Personality: As expected of him, Niklas is bold lion with a traditional mindset. He adores his mother and sisters, but will discourage the latter from pursuing "dangerous" ranks and instead hopes they will be dutiful homebodies to help raise the next batch of warriors. Likewise, he is rough with his brothers and other males. His father will be admired more as a model of what all should aspiring to (especially him) and not simply a parent.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Long time Stormborn member, so read up on the pride. ;3 Not sure if he's too similar to other cubs since they haven't been posted, but I kept him simple so that the odds of it would be unlikely.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 am
Hopefolly

Just letting you know the pics are up, in case you might want to change anything. wink  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am
Applying for: Njal x Akatta
Name of SoA: Heidrún
Meaning: "Old Norse name composed of the elements heiðr "clear, cloudless; honor" and rún "rune, secret lore," hence "true-rune." In mythology, this is the name of a goat who produced mead for the Einherjar, the spirits of warriors who died in battle"
Appearance: dads coat color, moms grey for mane/tail and moms markings on both back paws and going up the tail and partially up/across her back, to about where her hips would be. Toes like dad on the front and back, but on the front have the toe tips be dads mane color and the lines be a dark almost black grey, and ears like mom. And perhaps one eye like moms fiery blue and one like dads lavenderish?
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Heid will be a mindful cub. She will also do what is expected or asked of her, but in her own mind she is constantly questioning everything and wishing for something more. Prone to day dreaming she often takes off by herself to sit somewhere quiet, within the pride lands, and just images herself as a powerful battle maiden who gets to go on Vikings and see adventure and bring home glory and thralls.
As she gets older I can see her start trying to lightly hint to her parents she wants to do something other than look pretty for the pride, like become a Reaver, and maybe later a Captain (however unlikely)? Even if it never happens, it will always be her dream and if her parents ask her not to, because it is not tradition, then she will accept it, but she will promise herself that if she ever has cubs of her own, she will not sop them from doing whatever it is they want.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I've read up on the pride and have been following the challenge rp between the Warlord and Njal. <3
Also, I'm low on gold, so I'd need help. I just couldn't resist trying for these two.

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games