Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 am
Thomas hobbled into his room and sat into his chair with a heavy thump. He couldn't bring his Negation to cover his entirety. Only his hands could be enveloped. He reached for the bottle of aged rum that rested in the cabinet at the bottom of the desk and pulled it out. There was a shot glass sitting to his right. He poured the mahoghany liquid into the shot glass and it bubbled with heat. It had passed through the bottleneck that was slowly being eaten away by Thomas's dark grip. He took a drink and sighed a raspy sigh as the burning sensation in his chest lowered to his stomach. Thomas wasn't much for the consumption of alcohol unless, of course, he was worried.

Unnatural. The man of Death never worried. Did he? The son of his enemy was revived and his enemy was recreated. What was next? It was more than apparent that Will wasn't exactly on his side and a little leach was sapping his powers day by day. A gray smoke arose from Thomas's mouth. The alcohol underwent a reaction within him. The Death Owl's head tilted in thought. Apparently, Lucien had to die. He almost lost to Che back then even with more than what he had now. Thomas needed all of his power. He needed to go back to France and get all that he could from that tower beneath the ground. He looked in the desk and there was his piece of the tower. The darkness crept over his skin further covering his arms and chest. A piece of absolute power was before him. The only thing keeping him from his true dream...his true ambition wasn't far off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 pm
(And......I think that's it. When and if dt does her closing post, it'll be done for real, but until then, this rp is complete. Lemme get around to finishing the recap section....)  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 am
((they need 'like' buttons like they have on facebook...lol. Hi guys smile missed ya'll!!! heart heart great RP as always. with as long as I was gone I was honestly surprised it was still going on...lol. Anyhoo, since I'm sorta back just wanted to throw my 2-cents worth in especially when I'm running on two hours of sleep whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 am
Scythe de Zaran
((UNS - Armand))

Alright. Alright. Armand got it. Anya really just wanted some alone time to absorb the events before…even if he thought he spied a smirk peaking out from under that grimace. The red head shook his hands apolegtically as the camera was shoved into his face again by the Poison Owl. He did notice a glint on Anya’s finger, which he thought wasn’t there before, but he didn’t say anything. He hadn’t really gotten a good look at it since Anya had forcefully shoved that camera back and then she had withdrawn her hands, obscuring his view of where that glint had come from in the first place. “Ai, Anya. Fine, fine. I’ll go bother the others!” Armand said cheerfully as he nodded and then proceeded to waltz away in the snow….and almost fell flat on his face when he almost slipped while twirling once. “Take your time, Anya…remember your hair is black and so is coffee!”

((I figured I should at least put up an ending post for Anya right now.))

((UNS: Anya))

Anya scowled when she heard Armand's words to her. She watched as he literally danced off to find the others. Or rather, someone else to pester. Man, the scientist was so weird...

After Armand was out of sight, the Poison Owl made her way into the UNS Moscow Base. For one reason, she wanted to get out of the cold as it was finally starting to bother her. The other reason was she had something she wanted to do before Thomas or freaking Lucien had then run off to do something else. Making her way through the hallways and downstairs, Anya finally found what appeared to be a short of armory where weapons and gear was stored. She grabbed a rifle from the shelf a stuck that into a long duffel bag she found. She then also put some ammunition into the bag as well as two pistols. She zipped up the bag and hung it over her shoulder as she left the armory and headed back upstairs.

What exactly was Anya doing? She was stocking up and packing. She was planning to leave the UNS. Anya did not feel like she could stay with the UNS as she knew that she would have to kill more people. After being forced into a corner and having to kill Owen, who she regarded as a brother, Anya was not about to take any more orders from Lucien or Thomas and end up killing more people, especially those she felt close to. Once upstairs in the lobby, Anya paused by a trash can. She dug her UNS issued cell phone out of her pocket and tossed it in the trash. She could always get a new one later and replace some of the numbers into the phonebook. The reason she was tossing her cell was that she couldn't risk being tracked by the GPS system all the phones had in them. She had done the same thing for the trackers on the weapons just in case. After throwing her cell phone away Anya left the base via the front door and started walking down the street with the duffel bag over her shoulder. Instead of heading for the airport, Anya planned to head for the train station.

She thought about Owen's last words to her. "Happy birthday to me... What a load of crap..." she muttered, shoving her hands into her pocket.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers