Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 am
Id Fap That
Kangit
Id Fap That
Kangit
Id Fap That
I found FLAWLESS green box fix with the first pose on Dionaesil,(Immediate first pose!) at least with Cathulu. Has anyone else noticed this? It is flawless. Nothing shows but the animal itself.

It doesn't seem to work for my scottie dogs. Hmm... cat_confused

Ask people to try it with I am poses, and we shall scratch off which ones work and which don't. Tomorrow I shall personally test it out with all my I am poses to see which ones they work with, and post a list. May I please ask where I would post something like this in a guild?

Well, you could make a new topic. But I also noticed that my Ace Meow and Compass of Seidh don't seem to show the glitch anymore (without any special items), but my scottie dogs and embryonic vials still seem to show it. Have you tried your Cathulu without any other items recently, in case certain Were-Items are fixed?

Nope, I have not.

You could check it, and if it turns out to be fixed, it probably means Gaia's working on fixing stuff. cat_3nodding

Either that, or the glitch is about to switch to a new color (possibly white, because GoDoFuNdO seems to have taken a snapshot of a new white version... yay...), which I believe is what happened when this glitch changed from red to green in the first place... cat_sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 am
Kangit
Id Fap That
Kangit
Id Fap That
Kangit
Id Fap That
I found FLAWLESS green box fix with the first pose on Dionaesil,(Immediate first pose!) at least with Cathulu. Has anyone else noticed this? It is flawless. Nothing shows but the animal itself.

It doesn't seem to work for my scottie dogs. Hmm... cat_confused

Ask people to try it with I am poses, and we shall scratch off which ones work and which don't. Tomorrow I shall personally test it out with all my I am poses to see which ones they work with, and post a list. May I please ask where I would post something like this in a guild?

Well, you could make a new topic. But I also noticed that my Ace Meow and Compass of Seidh don't seem to show the glitch anymore (without any special items), but my scottie dogs and embryonic vials still seem to show it. Have you tried your Cathulu without any other items recently, in case certain Were-Items are fixed?

Nope, I have not.

You could check it, and if it turns out to be fixed, it probably means Gaia's working on fixing stuff. cat_3nodding

Either that, or the glitch is about to switch to a new color (possibly white, because GoDoFuNdO seems to have taken a snapshot of a new white version... yay...), which I believe is what happened when this glitch changed from red to green in the first place... cat_sad

Unfortunately a white background is as in Unappealing as a green or white one.  

Id Fap That

Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Touhru Adachi

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 am
Kangit

Tested on my Blood Bat :
The Nightmare ( Cresent ) shows up in front and back. c:
The Nightmare ( Invidia && They Never Found Their Way Back ) shows in front.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Sack of Jew Guts
Kangit

Tested on my Blood Bat :
The Nightmare ( Cresent ) shows up in front and back. c:
The Nightmare ( Invidia && They Never Found Their Way Back ) shows in front.

Thank you. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items