Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Creamy Filling has a different list on which items work with Were-Items, with possibly more helpful information than this one. 3nodding

Most items are not shown when you equip a Were-Item's "I am" pose, but some remain visible. I've made a list of items that you can wear at the same time as a Were-Item. You can post any other items that you find work with Were-Items, and I'll add it to the list.

But as Creamy Filling has pointed out, some Were-Items might have different properties than the other Were-Items, such as Hard Shell Pack, Dander, Vampire's Coffin, and The Jack-O-Lantern. Mini UFO and Sushi Error don't seem able to equip any of these items, so please keep all of this in mind if you're going to go hunting for compatible items.

If you want to go directly to an item's Marketplace listings, you can click on the images. But before you buy anything, make sure to test it on the Were-Item you're getting it for; even if these items work for most Were-Items, there may still be a slight difference between what your Were-Item shows, and what the other Were-Items show.

Visible from both sides:

User Image Aeschylus's Order (Aeschylus (background))
User Image Alruna's Rose (Reborn Soul - Anurla)
User Image Autumn Glory (Autumn Boughs)
User Image Beach Day (Beach Day), (Out in the water)
User Image Charon's Vessel (Charon's Vessel), (Boat)
User Image Cheepz (Cheepz (ground pose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10))
User Image Cloud (Cloud), (Rainbow)
User Image Comic Accents
Comic Accents (i object!)
User Image Compass of Seidh (Compass of Seidh (attack of the mysterious wyvern))
User Image Cozy Holiday Tree (Cozy Holiday Tree), (Pose2), (Cozy Holiday Room)
User Image Dappy Dandy (Dappy Dandy (background))
User Image Death Whisper (Death Whisper Ragnarok Consume), (Death Whisper Doom Titan (arms)), (Death Whisper Doom Titan (body)), (Death Whisper Doom Titan (leg))
User Image Double Complete Rainbow (Double Complete Rainbow)
User Image Dreamscape (Dreamscape), (World of Fire)
User Image Fallen Wish (Fallen Wish Giant (rider)), (Way to the Stars)
User Image Frostbite Blade (Frostbite Wing (right)), (Frostbite Aura)
User Image Gimpi (Deemon Motorcycle)
User Image Hermes' Moon (Hermes' Moon Temporis (wing))
User Image Hidden Ace (Hidden Ace Suit Appearance (diamond wing)), (Hidden Ace Suit Appearance (spade wing)), (Hidden Ace Suit Appearance (heart wing)), (Hidden Ace's Jack of Diamond (wing)), (Hidden Ace's Queen of Heart (wing)), (Hidden Ace's King of Spade (wing)), (Hidden Ace's Ace of Club (magibani))
User Image I am Sparkly (Blue), (Gold), (Pink)
User Image L33T Gamer (Fight Action), (Magic Action), (Item Action), (Skill Action)
User Image Lila's Burning Halo (Lila's Burning Halo)
User Image Lovebird Plush (Lovebird Wings)
User Image Lumiere Noire (Noire's Dark Moon), (Noire's Light Moon)
User Image Lyndexer's Journal (Lyndexer's A.C. (wing))
User Image Mana Seed (Mana Seed (Good Morning Mana Tree)), (Mana Seed (Goodnight Mana Tree))
User Image Memphis' Sparkling Halo (Memphis' Sparkling Halo)
User Image Mercury's Moon (Mercury's Moon Temporis (wing))
User Image Mini UFO (Scanning for Life), (Abduction), (Kart Rider)
User Image Nartian Rock (Nartian Rock (mod scooter)), (Nartian Rock (star scooter)), (Nartian Rock (rock scooter))
User Image The Nightmare
The Nightmare (Popobawa)
The Nightmare (Cresent)

User Image Orindae (improved oh sweet mother of-), (improved Where's The Frog)
User Image Queen Bee (Queen Bee (honeycomb))
User Image Radiant Prism (Prism Aura), (Radiant Prism Crown)
User Image Rainbow Jubilee (Rainbow Jubilee)
User Image RAVE (RAVE (Party Hard))
User Image Shadowlegend (Tenkaze Village), (Tenkaze Village Destroyed), (Burial), (Crossroads)
User Image Sleepytime Cotton Bed (Sleepytime Cotton Bed)
User Image Smashing Cities (Smashing Cities), (Tokyo on Faia), (Hollywood), (Hollywood on Faia), (Forest), (Forest on Faia)
User Image Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe (Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe)
User Image Super Powers (Super Powers), (Super Powers (Death Summon))
User Image The Cosmos (Black Hole)
User Image The Nightmare (Popobawa)
User Image Titus the Lion (Titus the Lion (mount))
User Image Trail of Ants (Trail of Ants)
User Image Wild Armor
Roc Goggles
Roc Goggles (Roc's Call)
Roc Armor
Roc Armor (Roc's Call)
Khan Head Armor
Khan Head Armor (Khan's Call)
Khan Collar
Khan Collar (Khan's Call)
Fenrir Head Armor
Fenrir Head Armor (Fenrir's Call)
Fenrir Foot Armor
Fenrir Armor Plate

Visible from the front:

User Image The Nightmare
The Nightmare (They never found their way back)
Nightmare (Invidia)

User Image Pongo the Ferret
Pongo the Ferret (thief!!)

Visible from behind:

User Image The Nightmare
The Nightmare (Webbing)
Nightmare (Malphas' Flight)

User Image Wild Things
Wild Things
Wild Things (Fenrir's Call)
Wild Things (Roc)
Wild Things (Roc's Call)
Wild Things (Khan)
Wild Things (Khan's Call)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am
Kangit

also there is four horsemen, dionaesil 5 gen, red diamond, and pride of hera but thes will only appear when your facing a certain direction and since most of these are sets only one or two items will appear while your in were-form.

sorry for not having pictures idk how to add pictures.

plus any riding mount item will work too or at least all the riding mounts I've seen  

The DREAM JESTER

Unforgiving Phantom

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 pm
TTPOCC
also there is four horsemen, dionaesil 5 gen, red diamond, and pride of hera but thes will only appear when your facing a certain direction and since most of these are sets only one or two items will appear while your in were-form.

sorry for not having pictures idk how to add pictures.

plus any riding mount item will work too or at least all the riding mounts I've seen

I was mostly listing items that you could see from both directions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 am
There's actually quite a lot of variety among the were-items regarding which ones will equip what items.
For example, the Dander dustbunny can equip even some handheld things like the swamp orb and the aquarius from Western Zodiac.
Some items that show only from the back or front with some of the were-poses will show from both sides on others.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm
Creamy Filling
There's actually quite a lot of variety among the were-items regarding which ones will equip what items.
For example, the Dander dustbunny can equip even some handheld things like the swamp orb and the aquarius from Western Zodiac.
Some items that show only from the back or front with some of the were-poses will show from both sides on others.

Yeah, I know. I still don't know how I'm going to properly organize them like that, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 pm
Some Observations on Compatibility with I Am items (IA):
There seems to be a couple of "classes" of IA's and some items have their unique abilities:
Grunnie-types
Humanoids
Hard Shell Pack
Dust Bunny

Most IA's sort into the first category, and some things within a category may have slight differences. I experiment a lot, but i don't remember well, so there may be some things i miss, but i'm kinda sorting through them as i go. I haven't tested every item on Gaia, just things i own. Clothing poses never work, nor anything that attaches directly to the base, except wings.

CLASS LISTS (partial) What IA's are in each class, and what works with them.
Where i say, "part of..." or "some of..." that means the whole pose doesn't show. The first pose of most items just goes by the item name.

First, the Grunny class, to which most IA's belong, the ones i own of which are:
Enchanted Tome, Mercury, Hermes, Wonderland, Starmony, Longcat, Ara, White Drome, Faustine, Pantheracorax, Fallen Wish, Jinxi, Inari, Gogh, Noel, Sundae Sweets and Strawberry--, Cheepz, Cow, Mona, Siedh, Tutu, Twister, Ace, Boto, Shadowlegend, Nightmare (Buer and Bogey Man only) and even though they look like humanoids, Alruna, Foundling, Kottan, and Ebenezer.

They show a lot more items from behind than facing forward, and most things that work are not "attached" to the base. Almost all wing poses will show from behind, some show from both sides. Some of the IA's in the list will deviate in one or two cases.

Some of the items that work from both sides:
Albus Egg (halo)
Animal Cracker Buddies (all the ground poses)
Antique Shop (window)
Autumn Glory (Boughs)
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer (ominous mist, with some green goo in the front; the mist part of misty graveyard, with goo front and back; same of warlock's future; hellfire with goo both sides)
Case of Pietro (mob, and i think blood spill, but i don't have all the gens)
Celebrity Snare Hulk Impact Crater missing some in front
Celestial Wrap (Spiral Galaxy)
Cheepz (Ground Poses 1-10)
Chill of Artemis
Cloud and (Rainbow)
Compass of Seidh (attack of the mysterious wyvern, half of Sash of Heimdall, parts of Sash of Loki)
The Cosmos (Black Hole which makes anything that is completely under it disappear)
Death Whisper Dark Power
Error (all poses except red X)
Fairy Ring half missing in front and (fairies also half missing in front)
Fallen Wish (Way to the Stars)
Grave Danger Funeral Frame goo in front
Happy Capsule (Happy Scenery, partial and gooey in the front)
Herme's and Mercury's Moon (Wing)
Hidden Ace (all Wings)
Homeroom (all the bus parts)
Jinxi's Charm (part of Commencement Chant, the arms of Awakened Spirit, part of Forgiven Chant)
Kanoko's Dark Reflection (in the mirror with some interesting effects from the front)
Lumiere Noire (both Moons)
Lyndexer' Journal (Hospital Room, wing)
Mana Seed (both Mana Trees, but the front only shows a little, and the night one greens almost the whole square from the front)
Nano-C (all Aerial Boosters, Target Analysis)
Nightmare (Popobawa shows mostly from behind; one wing is visible from the front, Crescent)
Padmavati's Lotus (halo)
Pixie (Dust Cloud)
Rainbow Jubilee just the cloud part in front
Regalia of the Flame Tongue (Flaming Ring)
Reve Rouille (shallows and an offer both with green goo, shadow show poster, operating light, diving in)
Secret Retreat (Mirror)
all Sleepytime Beds
Smashing Cities (parts of all poses)
Summer Grass Field missing some and goo in front
Super Powers missing some in front and (parts of Death Summon)
Trail of Ants missing some in front
Wild Armor (parts of all poses)
Xmas 2K10 Event Winter Night
Yemaya's Pearl (under the sea but it's all green goo from the front)

Some items that show only from the front:
Baby Grand (+seat with goo)
Biancamella and Azuramella (slowing, floating, carmelize, growing, materialize, crystalized halo)
Double Complete Rainbow with goo
Gogh Reed (Lightning)
Masquerade (phantasm, crack [with green goo], supernova, --burn and pearls [both with green goo], visage [with green goo])
Nightmare (They never found their way back, some of Invidia)
most of Overseer's Tub
Regalia of the Flame Tongue (Flame Burst)
Shadowlegend (Death)
Trick or Treat Tote (shy Marshmallow Ghost)
Voracious Fog (Heart Consume)
Winter Rose (Thumbelina)

Some items that show only from behind:
Abundant Garden (Scarecrow, Garden)
Albus Egg (cape with green goo)
Aquatica (Green Bubbles, Bubbles, parts of Fish are Friends!)
Autumn Glory and (Leafy Pile)
Baby Grande (Fluttering Sheets)
Beach Day (both)
Biancamella and Azuramella (candied wings)
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer (Destruction, Curse of Destruction, musket on back)
Compass of Seidh (most of Summoning the Valkyries, parts of both chariots, seidh wings)
Coocoon (all the wings)
Crystal Parol and (snowflake)
Dander (only a small part of Tornado)
Death Whisper upper charge, Hellfire, Darkfire Dark Wraith Wings
Dreamer's Dust (Dreamland, one of the Wings)
Enchanted Book (some of: Dematerialize, Enchanted Swirl, FairySwirl; all of both Palaces)
Execution Tools
Fallen Wish (Flyer)
Faustine's Bottle and Yearning, Release, Descent, Wings of Clash
Fausto's Bottle Stage 8, 7, just the bottle of 7 (2), ditto 6 (2), ditto 5/5 (1)/(2)/(3) all with goo, Release, Yearning, Innocence
Fremere's Guard (part of Field of the Insatiable, Wings Schema, -- -Flow, Wings of Wrath, -- Left and Right)
part of Gavle Goat
Gift of the Gods (half of Scale of Anubis)
Gift of the Goddess (one each of the Wings)
Gogh Reed (Leafy, Lightning Cape, some of Cyclone, some of Smog, Sprinkles, some of Sandstorm, Crystal Wings, Leafy Wings, some of Aqua Liquid, Aqua Burst, Zero Wings)
Golden Sparkles
Great Old One (wings)
Grunny (shoulder)
Gwee (On my Back and Behind my Head)
Halftone Hero (all poses)
Herme's/Mercury's (both Times)
Heroes Eclipse
Hidden Ace (trump, you lose!, back design, magibani)
Homeroom and (Classroom, Library)
Ilmacchiato (wings)
Inari's Beads (parts of tsuchibi and mukaebi)
Infernal Spirit (part of Flaming tendrils, Boiling pit, some of Flame)
Imaginary Friend (Wings, both Police Boxes)
Jinxi (Forgiven Wing)
Kelp o'the Loch (Loch at Night and Something in the Loch)
Kottan Bell (wings)
The Love Song (some of waves, some of seaweed, one of mermaids)
Luck o'the Gairish (Cloverfield)
Lyndexer's Journal (Trench, part of Aircraft, War Site)
Mana Seed (Flowering, Summer Fruit)
Masquerade (transcend spark, transcend crown [with green goo])
Nano-C (Static Field [helical])
Nartian Rock (star base)
Nightmare (some of Webbing, Malphas Flight)
Noel's Gift (Gallus Wings, Golden Leaves, Pear Tree, Mini Golden Wings)
Oculus Magica (Electrica, Fira, parts of Ponies and Rainbows and Pwetty Birdies)
Oh My Gumball (barbed tendrils)
Owlpocalypse (Snowling)
Padmavati's Lotus (Lotus Seat, all the Petals, Heavenly Light)
Rainbow Jubilee (wings)
Shadow Spirit (Shadow Flame, Flame Ring, Flame Aura)
Shadowlegend (Tenkaze Village, Burial)
Silent Night (Starry Night)
Silver Laurels (tree)
Snow Feather (Gilded Cage)
Spring Nymph (wings with goo, Mana Tree)
Starmony (always)
Titan's Legacy (Tree, Crest of Awakening)
Twister the Fire Phoenix (wings)
Vampire Bat Swarm
Water Splash only the bottom part
Winter Rose (Petal Rain)
Yama no Tamago (yama)
Yemaya (wings, with green goo)

Humanoid-type IAs

Humanoid IAs generally equip most of the things that Grunny-types can, with some exceptions and differences in what side shows. In addition, Humanoids can equip almost all humanoid companion items. (like the dr's and nurses in Trick or Treat Tote, or the Alruna/Anurla companions). These usually show from both sides.

Turtle!

Hard Shell Pack defense poses generally equip more completely, that is, where grunny-types and humanoids show only parts of things or from one side, the turtle shows more or even all. With just a few exceptions, HSP will show things that Grunny-types do. Most wing poses, however, do not show on HSP (Spring Nymph is one exception).
Some item poses Grunny-types don't show are listed here:

Visible from both sides:
some of Autumn Glory
Catastrophe (dreaming of fishies)
Clock Egg (most of Explode)
parts of Divided Stars and (most of crescent canoe)
Fremere's Guard (Falling Fury)
Furugasa (parts of ittanmomen)
Gift of the Gods (part of Cerebrus)
Gothic Veil
Picolitrosso's Urn (parts of both ethereal flames)
part of Pixie

Visible only from the front:
Aerial Ribbon Dancer
Dander (a bit of Dust cloud with goo)
Flame Sword (part of @ss on fire!)
Golden Laurels Sparkle just the sparkles with green goo
Nano-C (drone Mk I, II, III)
Pixie (part of Clips)
Reve Rouille (broken heart)
Voracious Fog (most of Heavy Burden, Brume)
part of Western Zodiac, and (Virgo's Veil)

Visible only from the back:
Furugasa (onibi kohai, kitsunebi kohai
Pixie (part of Dust Cloak, part of Dust Scarf part of Dust Skirt)
Summoning Tome (most of Dragon of Light and most of Dragon of Dark)
Yama no Tamago (torii, furutorii)

Dust Bunny

Dander (You are dander bunny) can equip more item poses than any other IA. Almost anything that is not normally directly attached to the avatar base will show at least some part when equipped on the dust bunny. Some things show only a little portion, and some only from one side, but if you've gotten some idea of what kind of things equip on IAs, you will find little frustration in trying on various items; a list would be ridiculously long.

Animated Items and Items that Animate when Moving:
The bubble pop and falling leaves animated items will equip on IAs, but only show if enough of the avatar square has other stuff there. For example, just the Grunny isn't enough, but if you add the boughs from Autumn Glory, for example, it'll work.
Items which have animations in flash environments can also be equipped, and even if they don't show on the avatar changing screen or in forums, their animations work in flash environments. They have to be equipped last, so their animation takes precedence. These include:
Chyaku Norisu Scarf and (Unknown Hero)
Sinister Scarf (all poses).

Disappearing Completely:
You can have nothing at all of your base or any IA showing if you combine the Longcat Scarf (tacgnol)
with any of Pantheracorax, Drome, or Dander (and possibly some others i don't know). In order to do it, though, you must have other stuff equipped so that both sides of your avatar have something showing. This can be as little as the Trail of Ants.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm
Creamy Filling
Some Observations on Compatibility with I Am items (IA):
There seems to be a couple of "classes" of IA's and some items have their unique abilities:
Grunnie-types
Humanoids
Hard Shell Pack
Dust Bunny

Most IA's sort into the first category, and some things within a category may have slight differences. I experiment a lot, but i don't remember well, so there may be some things i miss, but i'm kinda sorting through them as i go. I haven't tested every item on Gaia, just things i own. Clothing poses never work, nor anything that attaches directly to the base, except wings.

CLASS LISTS (partial) What IA's are in each class, and what works with them.
Where i say, "part of..." or "some of..." that means the whole pose doesn't show. The first pose of most items just goes by the item name.

First, the Grunny class, to which most IA's belong, the ones i own of which are:
Enchanted Tome, Mercury, Hermes, Wonderland, Starmony, Longcat, Ara, White Drome, Faustine, Pantheracorax, Fallen Wish, Jinxi, Inari, Gogh, Noel, Sundae Sweets and Strawberry--, Cheepz, Cow, Mona, Siedh, Tutu, Twister, Ace, Boto, Shadowlegend, Nightmare (Buer and Bogey Man only) and even though they look like humanoids, Alruna, Foundling, Kottan, and Ebenezer.

They show a lot more items from behind than facing forward, and most things that work are not "attached" to the base. Almost all wing poses will show from behind, some show from both sides. Some of the IA's in the list will deviate in one or two cases.

Some of the items that work from both sides:
Albus Egg (halo)
Animal Cracker Buddies (all the ground poses)
Antique Shop (window)
Autumn Glory (Boughs)
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer (ominous mist, with some green goo in the front; the mist part of misty graveyard, with goo front and back; same of warlock's future; hellfire with goo both sides)
Case of Pietro (mob, and i think blood spill, but i don't have all the gens)
Celebrity Snare Hulk Impact Crater missing some in front
Celestial Wrap (Spiral Galaxy)
Cheepz (Ground Poses 1-10)
Chill of Artemis
Cloud and (Rainbow)
Compass of Seidh (attack of the mysterious wyvern, half of Sash of Heimdall, parts of Sash of Loki)
The Cosmos (Black Hole which makes anything that is completely under it disappear)
Death Whisper Dark Power
Error (all poses except red X)
Fairy Ring half missing in front and (fairies also half missing in front)
Fallen Wish (Way to the Stars)
Grave Danger Funeral Frame goo in front
Happy Capsule (Happy Scenery, partial and gooey in the front)
Herme's and Mercury's Moon (Wing)
Hidden Ace (all Wings)
Homeroom (all the bus parts)
Jinxi's Charm (part of Commencement Chant, the arms of Awakened Spirit, part of Forgiven Chant)
Kanoko's Dark Reflection (in the mirror with some interesting effects from the front)
Lumiere Noire (both Moons)
Lyndexer' Journal (Hospital Room, wing)
Mana Seed (both Mana Trees, but the front only shows a little, and the night one greens almost the whole square from the front)
Nano-C (all Aerial Boosters, Target Analysis)
Nightmare (Popobawa shows mostly from behind; one wing is visible from the front, Crescent)
Padmavati's Lotus (halo)
Pixie (Dust Cloud)
Rainbow Jubilee just the cloud part in front
Regalia of the Flame Tongue (Flaming Ring)
Reve Rouille (shallows and an offer both with green goo, shadow show poster, operating light, diving in)
Secret Retreat (Mirror)
all Sleepytime Beds
Smashing Cities (parts of all poses)
Summer Grass Field missing some and goo in front
Super Powers missing some in front and (parts of Death Summon)
Trail of Ants missing some in front
Wild Armor (parts of all poses)
Xmas 2K10 Event Winter Night
Yemaya's Pearl (under the sea but it's all green goo from the front)

Some items that show only from the front:
Baby Grand (+seat with goo)
Biancamella and Azuramella (slowing, floating, carmelize, growing, materialize, crystalized halo)
Double Complete Rainbow with goo
Gogh Reed (Lightning)
Masquerade (phantasm, crack [with green goo], supernova, --burn and pearls [both with green goo], visage [with green goo])
Nightmare (They never found their way back, some of Invidia)
most of Overseer's Tub
Regalia of the Flame Tongue (Flame Burst)
Shadowlegend (Death)
Trick or Treat Tote (shy Marshmallow Ghost)
Voracious Fog (Heart Consume)
Winter Rose (Thumbelina)

Some items that show only from behind:
Abundant Garden (Scarecrow, Garden)
Albus Egg (cape with green goo)
Aquatica (Green Bubbles, Bubbles, parts of Fish are Friends!)
Autumn Glory and (Leafy Pile)
Baby Grande (Fluttering Sheets)
Beach Day (both)
Biancamella and Azuramella (candied wings)
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer (Destruction, Curse of Destruction, musket on back)
Compass of Seidh (most of Summoning the Valkyries, parts of both chariots, seidh wings)
Coocoon (all the wings)
Crystal Parol and (snowflake)
Dander (only a small part of Tornado)
Death Whisper upper charge, Hellfire, Darkfire Dark Wraith Wings
Dreamer's Dust (Dreamland, one of the Wings)
Enchanted Book (some of: Dematerialize, Enchanted Swirl, FairySwirl; all of both Palaces)
Execution Tools
Fallen Wish (Flyer)
Faustine's Bottle and Yearning, Release, Descent, Wings of Clash
Fausto's Bottle Stage 8, 7, just the bottle of 7 (2), ditto 6 (2), ditto 5/5 (1)/(2)/(3) all with goo, Release, Yearning, Innocence
Fremere's Guard (part of Field of the Insatiable, Wings Schema, -- -Flow, Wings of Wrath, -- Left and Right)
part of Gavle Goat
Gift of the Gods (half of Scale of Anubis)
Gift of the Goddess (one each of the Wings)
Gogh Reed (Leafy, Lightning Cape, some of Cyclone, some of Smog, Sprinkles, some of Sandstorm, Crystal Wings, Leafy Wings, some of Aqua Liquid, Aqua Burst, Zero Wings)
Golden Sparkles
Great Old One (wings)
Grunny (shoulder)
Gwee (On my Back and Behind my Head)
Halftone Hero (all poses)
Herme's/Mercury's (both Times)
Heroes Eclipse
Hidden Ace (trump, you lose!, back design, magibani)
Homeroom and (Classroom, Library)
Ilmacchiato (wings)
Inari's Beads (parts of tsuchibi and mukaebi)
Infernal Spirit (part of Flaming tendrils, Boiling pit, some of Flame)
Imaginary Friend (Wings, both Police Boxes)
Jinxi (Forgiven Wing)
Kelp o'the Loch (Loch at Night and Something in the Loch)
Kottan Bell (wings)
The Love Song (some of waves, some of seaweed, one of mermaids)
Luck o'the Gairish (Cloverfield)
Lyndexer's Journal (Trench, part of Aircraft, War Site)
Mana Seed (Flowering, Summer Fruit)
Masquerade (transcend spark, transcend crown [with green goo])
Nano-C (Static Field [helical])
Nartian Rock (star base)
Nightmare (some of Webbing, Malphas Flight)
Noel's Gift (Gallus Wings, Golden Leaves, Pear Tree, Mini Golden Wings)
Oculus Magica (Electrica, Fira, parts of Ponies and Rainbows and Pwetty Birdies)
Oh My Gumball (barbed tendrils)
Owlpocalypse (Snowling)
Padmavati's Lotus (Lotus Seat, all the Petals, Heavenly Light)
Rainbow Jubilee (wings)
Shadow Spirit (Shadow Flame, Flame Ring, Flame Aura)
Shadowlegend (Tenkaze Village, Burial)
Silent Night (Starry Night)
Silver Laurels (tree)
Snow Feather (Gilded Cage)
Spring Nymph (wings with goo, Mana Tree)
Starmony (always)
Titan's Legacy (Tree, Crest of Awakening)
Twister the Fire Phoenix (wings)
Vampire Bat Swarm
Water Splash only the bottom part
Winter Rose (Petal Rain)
Yama no Tamago (yama)
Yemaya (wings, with green goo)

Humanoid-type IAs

Humanoid IAs generally equip most of the things that Grunny-types can, with some exceptions and differences in what side shows. In addition, Humanoids can equip almost all humanoid companion items. (like the dr's and nurses in Trick or Treat Tote, or the Alruna/Anurla companions). These usually show from both sides.

Turtle!

Hard Shell Pack defense poses generally equip more completely, that is, where grunny-types and humanoids show only parts of things or from one side, the turtle shows more or even all. With just a few exceptions, HSP will show things that Grunny-types do. Most wing poses, however, do not show on HSP (Spring Nymph is one exception).
Some item poses Grunny-types don't show are listed here:

Visible from both sides:
some of Autumn Glory
Catastrophe (dreaming of fishies)
Clock Egg (most of Explode)
parts of Divided Stars and (most of crescent canoe)
Fremere's Guard (Falling Fury)
Furugasa (parts of ittanmomen)
Gift of the Gods (part of Cerebrus)
Gothic Veil
Picolitrosso's Urn (parts of both ethereal flames)
part of Pixie

Visible only from the front:
Aerial Ribbon Dancer
Dander (a bit of Dust cloud with goo)
Flame Sword (part of @ss on fire!)
Golden Laurels Sparkle just the sparkles with green goo
Nano-C (drone Mk I, II, III)
Pixie (part of Clips)
Reve Rouille (broken heart)
Voracious Fog (most of Heavy Burden, Brume)
part of Western Zodiac, and (Virgo's Veil)

Visible only from the back:
Furugasa (onibi kohai, kitsunebi kohai
Pixie (part of Dust Cloak, part of Dust Scarf part of Dust Skirt)
Summoning Tome (most of Dragon of Light and most of Dragon of Dark)
Yama no Tamago (torii, furutorii)

Dust Bunny

Dander (You are dander bunny) can equip more item poses than any other IA. Almost anything that is not normally directly attached to the avatar base will show at least some part when equipped on the dust bunny. Some things show only a little portion, and some only from one side, but if you've gotten some idea of what kind of things equip on IAs, you will find little frustration in trying on various items; a list would be ridiculously long.

Animated Items and Items that Animate when Moving:
The bubble pop and falling leaves animated items will equip on IAs, but only show if enough of the avatar square has other stuff there. For example, just the Grunny isn't enough, but if you add the boughs from Autumn Glory, for example, it'll work.
Items which have animations in flash environments can also be equipped, and even if they don't show on the avatar changing screen or in forums, their animations work in flash environments. They have to be equipped last, so their animation takes precedence. These include:
Chyaku Norisu Scarf and (Unknown Hero)
Sinister Scarf (all poses).

Disappearing Completely:
You can have nothing at all of your base or any IA showing if you combine the Longcat Scarf (tacgnol)
with any of Pantheracorax, Drome, or Dander (and possibly some others i don't know). In order to do it, though, you must have other stuff equipped so that both sides of your avatar have something showing. This can be as little as the Trail of Ants.

eek
Wow, that's a lot of stuff. It'll probably take a while to add all of this to the first post. Thank you very much for taking the time to post all this. It looks like it took a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 pm
Marshall works with Humanoids and from behind with the Dander Bunny.

ETA: i just got a Vampire's Coffin, and they work just like Dander Bunny. Except they cover many of the things DB shows.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm
Forteanagoria (Wings of the Ropen) show from behind on all types except not at all on Hard Shell Pack. All views are missing one of the outer sections.

ETA Centre de la Terre is green goo from the front and cave from the back, and (Foret des Champingons) shows from behind on most IA's and both sides on Dust Bunny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm
Fairies Abode all poses except (Snowflake) show on both sides.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm
Creamy Filling, since you seem better at finding and organizing all of the items that work with Were-Items, would you maybe prefer to start your own topic in the guild that you can have control of? I don't seem to have much time to edit this topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 pm
OK.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

golden jirachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 pm
I Wann Know How To look like creampuff or whoever Plzz tell me i got a 2mil item if its expesnive  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm
maid 22500
I Wann Know How To look like creampuff or whoever Plzz tell me i got a 2mil item if its expesnive

Well, you could check Creamy Filling's equipped list. It seems to be shown. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

HotColdFrappucino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm
Try ebony sewell as the backdrop. It works biggrin But only from the front tough.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff