Welcome to Gaia! ::

War Hounds

Back to Guilds

Fight the animated....Be a brother or sister! 

Tags: army, brotherhood, fight, protect, zomg 

Reply Role Play Time
Confess And Hide your Sin -O/A- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseankitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Seeing how all the other alarms on the new comers weren't set to go off anytime soon, Anne decided to go have a talk with Braven. Setting out of her room, she locked it behind her and then tucked the key in an inside pocked of her dress as she walked down the hall and around the corner to where Braven was watching the floor benieth them. "Perhaps you wish to join them, and have something to eat yourself?" She asked as she leaned on the railing beside him.

Braven eyed Anne. "Oh, are you some sort of mind reader now?" He asked her with a frown. "If you are, then I wouldn't quit your dayjob... No, I am watching, and waiting... To see who will break the deal..." He grinned to her. "You are smiling... A new person must of awaken..." Braven turned away from the floor under him to her.

Anne nodded. "MMm... A young girl... I wounder what she did to get in here, she said she is only 14..." She eyed her Lord. "I wish you didn't keep all their secrets to yourself... I bet it would be quite enjoyable to know something the others didn't... that sinful thing they try to hide..." She narrowed her eyes as she looked across the way.

Slapping her on the back of the head, Braven turned his back on her. "You have no room to speak, Anne... So do not look down on them, understand me?" He growled to her.

Quite shocked by the hit, Anne nodded, but then muttered a reply to him. "Yes... Sir..." Remembering what she had done so long ago to get her in this house, she turned to him and gave a bow, leaving Braven to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 am
After cleaning up and climbing out of the shower Mystery tried on the new clothes that were provided for her and found them to her liking for now. The buzz in her head was gone now and she found her thinking more clear than it had been in awhile. Maybe it is the air? Or the shower? she thought with a smile as she retrieved a hairbrush and began work on her tangled hair.

When she was satisfied with her hair she brushed her teeth, put on some body spray and deodorant, and left the bathroom to find a pair of heels to wear with her pants. She picked out a pair of black wedges and put them on before deciding to venture out of the confides of her room to do some exploring of the house that this 'Lord Braven' owned.

Imaonionknight

Beloved Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Role Play Time

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers