Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Yeah..." she said, lost in thought. "She was having family problems last year so she might not have returned..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel looked up as Lucy mentioned her name. She nodded and gave the empty seat a quick glance before looking back at Tamara and Lucy.
"Yeah.", she agreed, "But don't worry, I'm sure we'll see her soon. For example, my Pa told me Professor Duke has a problem with her father, like he's in St Mungo's or something because of an accident.", she whispered, "She probably leaves sometimes to check on him, I guess." she shrugged.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

Levanas face brightened up,"by no means are you a parasite!!! We'll have so much fun this summer!!"she half squealed,"So your name is Tamera?" she asked turning to the second year.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:22 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled. Pan was skipping of happiness.
"Well, as long as you tell your parents, I'm fine!" Lucy beamed.
"Yay! Nice-comfy-place!" cheered Pan between jumps.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

Levana giggled,"My brother will LOVE you pan. He really likes any animal. His name is Nevin Asphodel. He's the one who got into Hufflepuff." she said scooping a small bit of mash potatos on her plate."I could easily see him becoming a grounds keeper here if he wanted." As she ate Levana looked around the room. It was so lively and energetic. Even the Slytherin table seemed a little excited. She twitched a little at the sight of a snake on one of the students shoulders but quickly looked away. Levana detested snakes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:35 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
"Well, now, c'mon, who doesn't like me?" chuckled Pan proudly as Lucy rolled her eyes again.
"Yeah, Nevin seems like a nice dude.", Lucy smiled. She looked over at Professor Duke, then Nevin, then back to Levana. "Yeah, he'd make a nice Ground Keeper or Care of Magical Creatures teacher.", she said as a question came to her mind. She asked Tamara:
"Is it true you've got to choose Elective classes next year? What Elective classes are you taking?" she questioned.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

"Nice to meet you too"
Levana smiled,"I was also curious about what classes you are going to choose"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Tamara shook her head, drawing herself out of her reverie. "Huh, oh, yeah. I'm Tamara Radcliffe. It's nice to meet you," she said to new first year.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy nodded excitedly and repeated to Tamara:
"So, what Elective classes are you taking? We'd like to take some advice from a pro, see?" she smiled.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

"Exactly!! I've never failed a single class in my life and I don't intend on starting now!" Levana said taking a bite of her food."mmm this is delicious!! Was this all really conjured up by magic?!" she said almost melting off the table.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 pm

"Yeah, in your second year you can take electives. I pleaded with the Muggle Studies teacher to allow second years to take her class. So I'm taking that, all the core classes, like Potions, Transfig, Defense, Charms, Herbology and History of Magic. Nothing all too exciting." She said, still deep in thought about nothing in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel shook her head to Levana's question.
"Nope. All by house-elves."
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Tamara nodded at Caramel. "The House Elves downstairs cook it and use their magic to poof it upstairs. They used to be slaves working down their, but during the Second Wizarding War they earned independence and continued working here. They get paid now, though." She smirked, wondering how one paid a house-elf. Prolly with clothing or board.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy smiled at Tamara.
"Okay, thanks!", she turned back to Levana, "What would you like to take? I'd love to try Care of Magical Creatures! Plus, Professor Duke's nice, so it won't torture!", she chuckled, "And I guess I'll take Divination too, since I'm a-what do they call those? You know, when you've got visions and stuff..." she mumbled to herself, trying to remember the name to describe those type of people.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games