Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara saw Lu look over at her and gave her the "potential problem" look, then focused her mind on Indala, ready to sense any attack that might be coming towards her from the Grey girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler blink "Death Eaters?" he looked around "That can't be I mean their all gone aren't they". He noticed the other houses had started to leave. "Can we go to the common room yet?"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm
Indala returned to her seat catching the glance she had gotten from Tamara. Somehow the conversation had turned to her and her family. She sighed. I hadn't wanted this to come up until some people had gotten to know me, but I guess I can get it out of the way.

"Yes, I am of the Grey's you have heard of. How do you know so much about my family when we have just met?"

These two, Tamara and Will, are going to be an interesting pair of people to get to know, she noted.

User Image

((hahaha! Malcolm Grey!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm
Andrew Walfred
2nd Year

Gryffindor
==============

User Image

Andrew sit on the empty seat beside a girl, he estimated it that she is first year. "Can I join the conversation?"  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 pm
Indala took notice of the boy to her left, probably a second year she thought, and nodded "Of course. I was just about to find out how Tamara and Will know so much about my family. I'm Indala by the way."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm

She threw a quick glance back at Will and then focused herself towards the girl. "Our father is Arthur Radcliffe, the Auror. He arrested a member of your family a while ago, if I'm not mistaken. Spent some time in Azkaban, then got out." She sighed heavily, picking up on the girl's thoughts. She sighed and backed down her defensiveness. "Though I suppose if you held any resentment about that, you wouldn't be in Gryffindor."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Indala relaxed a little. " I give my appreciation to your father, Aurthur did you say? Well, please ask him to continue doing the great job and round them all up would you? Maybe then I would be able to live past the time my father hears that I am in Gryffindor. He has a rather explosive anger." Indala sighed again and rested her head on her hand, elbow on the table.

God If father could hear me now! He'd probably kill me on spot...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiles "Asking for them to have your dad locked up. That must be a first"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Tamara paused, actually shook by what Indala said, but more what she thought. Without thinking, Tamara put her arm around Indala. "We can protect you, you know?" She looked to William, then to Lucy, then Sakato and Levana. Then she looked back to Indala. "I can imagine what having a tyrant for a father is. If... if you have any evidence my father could use, I'm sure he would. And, well, we always welcome people at my place, so if you need to get away, we can help. My parents... well, they like helping people." She said, thinking about how quickly they had offered to take in both Daemon and Lucy. For that, she was proud of her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm
Indala smirked at Tyler's remark. "Yes, well would you like to meet him and make your own assessment?" She poked at her food.

When Tamara placed her arm around her and made her offer, Indala cringed and then not wanting to offend Tamara relaxed. "W..what? Why would you do that? You don't even know me. I could kill you in your sleep for all you know..."

Depression swept over her. She was exhausted, this day seemed as though it were three or four.

Why would anyone want to help me?

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

She smiled, knowing that she couldn't fully tell the girl the true reason, but she could allude to it and no one would normally believe her. "Because you're not like the rest of your family. I can sense it; just call it a sixth sense." She touched her temple, a smirk crawling onto her face. She eased up around them and exhaled easily. "Because it's what we do. Your family has a history. In Gryffindor, history is something we study, not judge people because of. As long as you prove you belong here, you will."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler shook her head "No thanks" he said. "My family pretty much hates Death Eaters" His eyes seemed to dim. He remembered the picture of his mother and her older brother who he had never met. "I had an uncle was killed by some, we never found out who"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Tamara nodded, idly. "Our uncle was killed by a man named Yaxley during the war. My father brutally hunted him, defying his superiors at the Ministry. Which is good, cause he wasn't there when the Death Eaters took it over. He managed to capture Yaxley's brother, though he had no one to turn him in to, so he brought him to Kingsley Shacklebolt, who in turn brought him to the Order. But that was long ago."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm
Sweet relief, someone was willing to listen. An understanding penetrated Indala's thoughts, Tamara may be somewhat of a seer, or maybe she is just in-tuned to what others feel. Either way this could be a mutually beneficial relationship. A friendship is a little much to let myself hope for at this point...though it would be nice.

She smiled at the group of people in front of her. " Well, I'm glad to have been sorted into Gryffindor then. I only hope that it is able to do what you've said it can. Tyler I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle.." Her smile fell a little as she finished.

"Tamara, your family must have been very active during the second wizarding war. It's ironic how we should meet like this you know?"

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler looked at Tamara "So you know what I mean" he sighed "Indala I'm not going to judge you because of your family"

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games