Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone still and Seb
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Joining the lions!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Heck yeah, that's what I thought!

Seb had said something about making a mess with candle wax and Liv understood that one; she herself had made a mess with candle wax in her bedroom attempting a seance once last year. Then he asked if sushi was just rice and seaweed and Liv felt personally attacked. She scoffed and said, "Heck no! Yeah, those are the base ingredients, but you can also get so many other things in your sushi. Crab, either imitation or real, eel, salmon, tuna, cucumber, avocado, um, like... also really fancy stuff too. They can be raw or deep fried. One of my favorite rolls is called the samurai roll and it's super spicy. Like, they put spicy imitation crab, habanaro pepper, and then it's topped with their spicy mayo. Mmmm, tastes so good and makes your eyes water! But I mean, I also like just about any sushi, except the ones with real crab or shrimp. Those I'm allergic to, unfortunately." She frowned because she really liked shrimp, but it made her have difficulty breathing and her mom routinely stopped her from eating it. Not to say she still didn't indulge in her allergy, but she had to be cautious not to make herself too sick. "Tell you what, I'll take you to my favorite sushi places if you come visit me in London over like summer break or something. It'll be fun!" Liv was already planning to invite all her new friends over during the summer. She was totally sure her mother would be fine with it. Her dad definitely would, he pretty much did anything that she wanted within reason. Heck, he'd even taken her to a concert that her mother had expressly forbidden, but since they both wanted to go, they'd sneaked out to go anyway.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? mmmmm dinner....

Seb looked a bit startled as Liv started a rant on sushi. Seb often went on rambles, but unfortunately, he couldn't ever really follow them around. Something about his silly brain, probably. Liv listed ingredients, and as she did, Sebastian felt his nose wrinkle a bit. All kinds of random sea critters, avocado (which tasted like wet grass... he knew from experience), cucumbers... yick. She liked a really spicy one, which intrigued the teal-haired boy. Though she said she was allergic to crab and shrimp... which was apparently a key element of sushi. A look of confusion touched him as he tried to puzzle it out.

"Okay. So. You can't have crabs or shrimps, but both are used in sushi? And also like... sounds like any other kind of fishies? And avocado? What a weird food." He felt a little bad for not thinking her favorite food sounded good, but it was... very odd. Then again, having never tried it, he figured it also could be super tasty. He'd never really eaten much fish, and what he knew of it didn't seem very good. Even Zoot's tuna cans smelled weird and made his tummy turn.

Liv seemed to have an idea, then said she'd take him to her favorite places that summer, if he'd come to London. How many sushi restaurants were there that she had multiple favorites? "Um... Well maybe. I don't usually go out for food. And I extra don't go to London. I live real far away, and Mama can't do the teleporting thingy that the higher-up magic guys can." Also he'd have to save for years to afford such a fancy seeming dish, but Liv didn't need know that...

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Gryffindor Robes}}
          AliceInWonderland0921
          Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb & Liv
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This guy's a hoot!

Gryffindor? That was awesome! He was just like mom! He readjusted his glasses as Professor Clarke gestured to his table, then stepped back. Adelai wheeled over to the scarlet-clad table, grinning at the litany of cheers going off. He glanced at the table and clucked his tongue, finding an empty seat. Moving carefully, he transferred to the bench, then collapsed his wheelchair. "There we go..." He mumbled, before mismatched eyes glanced around. He was seated next to a kid with similar glasses... but wild pink hair. Well, now was as good a time as any to try and make friends!

"Hi there! My name's Adelai and I'm in Gryffindor now. Which year are you in?" He sent over a toothy smile, hoping his attempt was not in vain. The pink-haired boy looked back, a vivid grin on his face. "Hi there! My name's Seb! Oh, and this is one of my best buds, Liv! Welcome to Gryffindor! It's the best house in the whole entire school!" Adi laughed happily at the other boy and sent a small wave to his friend. "Oh wait. What was the other question? I-I think I forgot?"

Adi laughed again, watching Seb look over at Liv. "Oh, I asked what year you're in, 'cause you know I'm in first!" He nodded happily, wondering how the other boy had forgotten so quickly. He seemed a little spacey, but that was fine. "Of course. Liv and me are in second year. And so are lots of our friends. Like Dec, Ella, Fiadh, Lyric, Vesna..." Adi watched the older boy count on his fingers, seemingly trying to remember all his friends... or just everyone in Second Year....

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Wheels}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The whole school
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting time
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh man, I'm hungry

Olivia wasn't really paying attention to the Sorting feast at all, clapping whenever the rest of her house clapped. She was instead focused on keeping her tummy from rumbling. Her mom had forgotten to give her money for the train cart so she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. She was so very distracted until one of the new first years came over and joined them. The brunette watched curiously as the boy wheeled up in a wheelchair. She wondered how he was going to navigate the stairs... He introduced himself as Adelai and Liv opened her mouth to introduce herself, but Seb spoke up and introduced her to the new kid for her. She rolled her eyes playfully, then went to respond again, but Seb just kept on talking. Finally, he stopped speaking and Liv was able to speak. "Okay, yes, like Seb said, I'm Liv and we're second years. Seb and I both play Quidditch. Oh, and then there's like, a dozen clubs or whatnot. I'm sure you'll love this place." Her tummy rumbled again and she sighed. "Gosh, when is the feast going to start? I'm hungry."

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Fellow Chocoholics? Perfect!

Adelai couldn't help but notice Liv's seeming frustration as she tried to talk, though she kept getting interrupted by Seb's... chatty nature. It was exciting for sure. Finally, Seb stopped talking in order to take a breath and Liv took her chance. She said they both played quidditch and that there were a bunch of clubs. He was going to reply when her tummy audibly rumbled and she asked when food would arrive. "Quidditch is definitely something I wanna do. Mom's nervous about me getting hurt, but I'll be fine, right? I even have a fancy adaptor for a broom so I can fly more safely. A-and here, Liv." He nodded calmly, then rooted through the little pouch he kept on his wheelchair to hand over a fancy chocolate bar.

What he didn't expect was for Seb to be practically drooling over the chocolate. Luckily, Mom had planned for Adi's sweet tooth in advance. Another bar was given to the pink-haired boy. "Oh yes. I love chocolate more than I love myself, I think. Oooh, and this is super fancy lookin'!" He almost immediately had a huge bite of chocolate in his mouth. "'N if dastes fency doo~" Seb said, cheeks full like a chipmunk. "Mmhmm, it's my favorite kind! I have plenty more, and I'm sure Mom'd be super happy with me sharing with new... friends?" He said the last word as a bit of a question, hoping that they didn't immediately reject him. After all, it'd be pretty annoying to shift seats again...

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

When the new kid produced a chocolate bar from a pouch on his wheelchair and offered it to her, her eyes sparkled. "Oh man, you're my freaking hero," she said and immediately started to munch on the chocolate bar, noting as well that it was a pretty fancy chocolate. He also said that he had an adapter for the broom so that he could fly. "That's pretty cool too. I love flying. I'm just... really trash at Quidditch I guess. I had this dream about playing professionally in between my concerts and chiz." Finishing the chocolate bar, she clarified, "Oh, by the way, I play guitar and sing too. I'm gonna be a famous musician." She nodded confidently. Seb was talking about loving chocolate and the brunette smirked. Then Adelai confirmed that he had more fancy chocolate and said he was sure it was cool that he shared with his friends, though it seemed like a question. "Hey, that's pretty awesome though. My mom thinks sweets are bad for me so she's super against it. But my dad gives me money for candy and chiz all the time. I definitely share with my friends too." She smirked at offered Adelai a high five.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Fellow Chocoholics? Perfect!

A grin fell on Adi's face when he was called a hero. Apparently he needed to make sure he had chocolate on him at all times... low blood sugar wasn't good! Liv spoke more about quidditch, saying she loved flying even though she wasn't super good at the sport itself. "Well, that's okay. As long as you're having fun, right? I'm just hoping that Quidditch'll be a sport I can actually play. Do they even let first years play? Because the letter said I'd need a flying certificate first... I mean. I've flown before, but not on a broom. On a jet, helicopter, and once a hot-air balloon... but not a broom." He questioned softly, looking at the older kids. "I love guitar music. Mom made me take piano lessons... but Dad taught me to play a theramin, which is probably the coolest ever. When you become famous, I guess I'll need an autograph!" He grinned brightly, hoping to be actually be friends with a real professional musician.

"Liv's the best at music, but sometimes not the best at Quidditch. But that's okay too. And yes, you can play as a first year, though you may be a bench... um... what's the word, Liv?" He glanced over, waiting for her assistance. "This year, we both get to try out for the main team. I'm hoping to be a Seeker, 'cause that's the spot I'm best at." He grinned brightly, hoping he could make the real team and wow everyone. Adi was delighted to know he could at least try out for the team, even if he'd probably just be on the reserves. He also wondered how Seb was doing, since he seemed to skip words sometimes.

After mentioning that his Mom would happily buy him more candy, Liv said it was awesome. Apparently her mom didn't want her to eat too many sweets since they were "bad for her". Adi was pretty glad his parents didn't mind. "That's awesome. Mine trust me to practice moderation since one time I ate way, way too much and made myself sick for like five hours! So now I try to eat less." He laughed happily, remembering that memory and his parents both teasing him. Thankfully, they always seemed to dote on him. Something about being their only kid and almost dying... or something.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Liv threw up the rock on hand gesture when Adelai mentioned needing an autograph when she was famous, chuckling at the thought. Heck yeah she'd sign autographs! Seb then asked her what word he was thinking about when referring to their position on the Quidditch team last year. "Bench warmer, is what I think you meant. I'm probably still gonna be on the bench, but hey, at least I'm playing... sorta." She shrugged. It kinda hurt that she sucked so much at Quidditch but she still loved the sport and enjoyed watching the Cannons play. If she couldn't play professionally... well that was fine too. "Psh, I don't even know the meaning of the word moderation," she said with a smirk. Everything she did, she did to the extreme. If that meant overeating on sweets, or jamming in a jam session... well, that was what she was destined for.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Quidditch! Whooo!

Adi looked between the two older kids, nodding when Liv tried to fill in the blank for Seb. It didn't seem to work though, as the pink-haired one shook his head a bit. "Not what I was thinking of, but something like that. And yea, we may still be on the bench, but we're part of the team. Plus there's practices too. And just general flying. They don't mind us on the pitch 'cause we're on a team. And maybe one of these years I'll get my own broom. Last year I had to ask Captain Skyla to borrow a broom all the time." He nodded, looking a bit idle.

"Even if you're on the benched team, you're still part of it. And maybe you'll get to play for real too! It's something I've wanted to do since we went to watch the Chudley Cannons take on the Holyhead Harpies. My auntie got us tickets for my birthday one year." He grinned, remembering the intensity of the match. Ever since, he wanted to learn to play himself. Maybe if he had friends on the team, he'd have an in... At least he knew he'd be able to play this year. He didn't think he had the patience to wait one more! Well... assuming they let him play. After all, he was usually considered a liability due to his broken spine problems.

When Liv said she didn't know the meaning of the word 'moderation', Seb seemed to return from whatever void his brain had been lost to previously. "It means like.... lil bits. Y'know, not going crazy, but just a lil wild." He nodded, confident he'd gotten it correct. After all, it was a word Mama had always used when talking about their snacks. Adi wanted to correct, but figured that it was good enough. "Well, hopefully dinner shows up soon so you don't have to eat all my chocolates!" He laughed, knowing he had more than enough snacks to tide over a small city for a pretty long while.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Olivia playfully punched Seb's shoulder and said, "I know what the word really means, you goof. It's like... a phrase or something like that. Like... um... what's the word... um... metaphor! That's it. It's a metaphor, Seb." The brunette rolled her eyes, but couldn't stop from laughing. "Also, Adelai, did you say you saw the Cannons?! I absolutely love the Cannons. My mom has taken me to a couple Cannon games. They're who I want to play for... or who I wanted to play for, I guess. Don't think I'm good enough to play professionally anymore." She shrugged her shoulders. It hurt that she sucked at playing Quidditch, but at least she'd make a perfect fan. And at least she was a killer guitarist. She knew one way or another that she was going to be famous.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Adelai
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Making Friends!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? His eyes are so weird!

Seb squeaked when his shoulder was punched, but a grin was ever-present on his face. It was then that Liv stumbled over her words, earning a laugh from Seb. "Look who's bad at dictionary-ing!" He stuck out his tongue, then took another big bite of chocolate while the others discussed more about quidditch. "Mhm, yea. My mom's a big Harpies fan. The Cannons were super cool too, though." The dark-haired boy said happily, eyes twinkling.

"But don't give up yet, Liv. Maybe you just haven't played the right spot. And besides, we can practice together until we're both professionals! It'll be so much fun!" He laughed happily. Seb looked over at the Ravenclaw table and noticed he was being watched by Dec and a girl he didn't know. The pink-haired boy waved over happily, then looked back at Adelai and Liv. His squirrel brain noticed something, and as usual, he had to blurt it out.

"Oh woah! Did you know your eyes are different colors?!"

Adelai laughed, nodding along. His cheeks flushed from the joy. "Mmm, yep. It's called heterochromia. My mom and aunt are the same way. It goes lots of generations back, I think. Lots of people think they're weird, but I kinda like 'em." Seb grinned brightly, and nudged Liv. "That's about the coolest thing I've ever heard! All I got goin' for me is that my hair is fun to dye." He pondered, wishing he had some interesting thing about him too.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Liv smirked when Seb said she was "bad at dictionary-ing", which caused the brunette to roll her eyes and mutter something about making up words. Adelai said his mom was a Harpies fan and she made a face like she was getting sick. "Harpies, bleh." She chuckled, but shrugged. He continued by saying that she probably was just playing the wrong position and Liv didn't have the heart to tell him she'd tried all the positions during practices and sucked at all of them. All she really cared about at this point was getting to be on field with the rest of the team. Olivia noticed Seb waving at someone and glanced in that direction, seeing Declan looking particularly sad but at least he seemed like he was sitting with someone else. Good for him. She was distracted looking over at the Ravenclaw table when Sebastian noticed that Adelai had two different color eyes. Liv glanced over at the new boy, then noticed it as well, thinking that it was pretty cool as well. She wanted to get color contacts and make her eyes look red or something cool like that, maybe all black color contacts. That'd look pretty awesome as well.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Quidditch! Whooo!

Adi laughed when Liv said an eww to the Harpies. "Hey, they're pretty good. And Maya Masters is the best seeker on the circuit right now." He nodded, remembering his mom and aunt arguing the very topic. "I like the... um... hang on... come back to me." Seb spoke, then paused a bit, seeming to zone out. Adi glanced over at him, then shrugged toward Liv. If they were friends ahead of time, she'd probably be concerned if it was abnormal. "Arrows! Yep. Um. Appleby, I think. There was a poster about them at the quidditch shop." Seb nodded, having returned to the conversation. "Appleby is.... trying?" Adi offered, remembering that their team was definitely the lowest ranked for several years back.

It was about then that his eyes were noticed. Adelai had heard it many times before, though usually it was kids teasing him about his weird eyes. Even Liv looked into his eyes, which brought about a little flush to Adi's cheeks. "It's apparently less than 1% of the world population has heterochromia, and I think at least half that is my family." He laughed happily, wondering what actual percentage there was. Maybe he'd find the library to do some researching. "So... what's up with dinner? All the chocolate in the world doesn't replace the 'world's greatest feast' as my aunt called it."

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:23 am
User Image
Bowtan Tora Hirano
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table (Sorting 2061)
                                                  Company : Gryffindors - Seb, Liv, and Adelai

Bowtan was amazed when the sorting hat spoke. It really was a magic hat, wasn’t it? It had been listing to her this whole time it seemed. When told she’d follow her father’s footsteps, she knew what that meant. Gryffindor it was! Hearing her father’s house called out she smiled, and she made her way over to the table. This was going to be great she just knew it. As she made her way her robes changed to reflect her house, red and gold with a lion badge.

It just felt right as Bowtan took a seat across from a dark haired boy that had been sorted before her. “I’ve been told about the sorting feast.” She chipperly jumped in. “Is it really as big as my dad says?” She questioned. “My names Bowtan by the way.” She added quickly realizing she’d forgotten the crucial part. Then again it was just called out so maybe they heard it before she came to the table. Either way she was happy to be here.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                  AliceInWonderland0921

Where do you get to be indeed?
                                                  With such a wonderful personality
                                                  There's only one place for you!
                                                  Follow your father's footsteps in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Adelai said that the Harpies were pretty good, Olivia waved away the compliment and made a face. They were like the biggest rival for the Chudley Cannons and Liv wasn't hearing anything about how good they were doing. She only cared about when they did bad and lost to the Cannons. Seb tried to remember his favorite team and Olivia smirked and rolled her eyes, then he remembered it was the Appleby Arrows and Liv rolled her eyes again. She snorted, but didn't comment on Seb's choice of favorite team. Her tummy rumbled again and she sighed, laying her head on her hands. Adelai's question mirrored her tummy's and she finally spoke up. "As soon as Sorting is done, the Headmaster's gonna speak up about the year. Give us some cryptic warning to avoid the Forbidden Forest, then say something like 'do your best and don't suck'. Something like that. Then the food appears." Her tummy grumbled again and she made a face. Someone else was sorted into Gryffindor and everyone erupted into applause so Olivia clapped as well. The girl came over and sat across from Adelai. Introduced herself as Bowtan and asked about the feast. "I'm Liv, that's Seb and Adelai. And yeah, the feast's pretty stellar. I'm just waiting for it," she grumbled, then rubbed her temples and huffed a sigh, just waiting for the food to appear.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers