Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy's frown softened a little, and she let out a ghost of a faint smile invade her lips.
"I just don't want to bother you all..." she muttered sadly, looking down at her empty plate. She sighed heavily, pouting slightly. Invading the Radcliffe house was the last thing she wanted to do, especially if Daemon was butting in. After all, Lucy was just a useless burden. She shook her head, letting the thoughts fly away as she remembered that Tamara could read her mind.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am
User Image

Levana frowned,"No your not a bother at all!!!" she said feeling horrible that anything she said caused her friend to feel this way."Your my friend..I just want to help you and...well...not many of my muggle friends come to see me much anymore" she said looking at her own empty plate. The conversations were getting awkward.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

It was too late for Lucy, though, as Tamara was focused on her and she caught the snippit of thought. Turning to look at her, Tamara fixed her with the 'stop this train of thought' look. "Lu, you know you're never a burden. Hell, Dad was hoping you'd teach him guitar. You remember that horrid noise he was making. He needs all the help he can get." she said, laughing. She then let out a heavy sigh. "Well, if your Muggle friends aren't seeing you anymore, Lev, they aren't good friends. You should come visit me in London and I'll introduce you to some of my Muggle friends. They'd love to meet another, eh hem, magically inclined person."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

Levana smiled, her father never wanted her friends to know about their abilities so in turn her friends never understood why she was so untalkative with them. "That would be great" she said smiling," My dad...well..he never wanted me to tell them" she said with a nervous laugh."but your friends sound great!" she said instantly cheering up.

((sorry for my short posts))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:43 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smirked. "Only four know. One of my friends is actually a squib and gets a delivery of the Daily Prophet. It was weird explaining to them the time we stumbled in on mum cooking with magic. Mum was just going to wipe their memory, but Lyn told my mum she was a squib and the other three complained about not getting to know when she did. So, mum made them promise not to tell. Oh, dad was pissed, but he came around with the promise that they help him with his Muggle technology. It was funny seeing him use the computer without their help."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy laughed freely, remembering Tamara's father trying to play guitar. That thought slightly warmed up her heart. She'd love to join them, and yet she had plenty of other friends in the streets, and there was still the thought of being a burden. Having a family was what she wanted the most, and she wasn't quite sure if she'll be greeted as a new member. She sighed heavily, not even noticing Pan hop on the table to admire the Sorting Ceremony. She looked at Levana, a friendly smile on her face.
"I can ask my friends to meet up, too!", she cheered happily, "They're all very friendly." she nodded with a soft smile, remembering Patrick, Ponyboy and Doggie Bag, her homeless best friends. All of a sudden, she felt melancholy invade her insides, no more light of joy shining in her beautiful grey eyes. And, unfortunately, none of them knew about her having magical powers. She had to lie to her close friends, saying that she needed to leave to Russia for important business about her real family. Incredibly enough, they were so gullible that they believed her. She was tired of all the lies she was saying. Closing her eyes for an instant, Lu sighed and watched the Sorting in silence.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler walked to the Gryffindor table and sat in the first open seat. "Gryffindor, yes" he said. He frowned as Ryn was placed in Hufflepuff. "Awe to bad" He looked at the other first years waiting to be sorted

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy's face expression brightened to the maximum as a first year joined their table.
"Hey!", she smiled at the young boy, "I'm Lu, and welcome to Gryffindor!" she greeted him. She couldn't believe how tall she became since last year. It seemed... Creepy.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled "Hi I'm Tyler" he looked around "How long does the sorting usually take?" he asked

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

"Hello Tyler" Levana said with a smile,"it really depends on how long it takes the hat to decide" she laughed remembering when the hat had difficulties with certain students. "and I'd love to meet your friends Lu!" she said cheerfully,"the more the better"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler frowned "Oh" his stomach growled loudly. He blushed and pulled out his pack of licorice wands.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys walked over to Gryffindor table. She had been the second one to be sorted into Gryffindor. Actually,the second one period. Staring up at the hat,she bit her lip. What if it decided that Will wasn't going into Gryffindor and went to Hufflepuff instead. She could bare it if that happened. She glancing up at the Staff table and waggled her fingertips at the teacher who had smiled at her.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy smiled brightly as another first year sat amongst the fellow Gryffindors.
"Hi!", she squealed joyfully, "I'm Lucy, and welcome to Gryffindor. We rock." she added proudly with laughter. She really did think so. And she was sure that she'll make Keeper in the Quidditch team, proudly protecting the hoops from Quaffles. And hopefully someone will protect me from Bludgers, she thought with a light chuckle. She rolled her eyes and looked up helplessly at the staff table and Skylar.
"Can't we just bloody eat at the same time?" she grumbled angrily as she folded her arms against her chest and pouted.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 am
~*Sphyria NiteFall, First Year*~

Wow, Gryffindor..." It seemed to be the recurring pathway of her thoughts as she made her way, tentatively, to the table full of cheering people.

They seemed so happy, smiling a little nervous, but mostly bursting with pride [she had been picked for Gryffindor, GRYFFINDOR!] so much so her eyes pricked with tears, Sphyria slid in beside another First Year.

Several pairs of eyes gazed in her direction, she could almost sense the caress of their eyes on her strange, blue hair, and she smiled.

This would certainly make an interesting year...

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 am
User Image

Levana looked at the two new comers,"hello! Im Levana, what she said" she laughed as she pointed at Lucy. It was great having so many new students. Ravenclaw was looking like they weren't having much luck, the same with Slytherin but they didn't seem to care. She smiled a bit earlier when she noticed Hufflepuff was getting more students, all girls. She giggled a little maybe Nevin will find a girl he likes. Turning her attention back to the two she asked,"So are you two happy you are in Gryffindor?"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games