Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara started laughing, not at the girl, but because the girl was just like her. "You're just like me Lucy. I said almost the exact same thing last year. Well, I went on to ace the class, so I think you'll be fine. Oh, I have something to show you upstairs that I think you'll love." The came to the doors of the Great Hall and the Grand Staircase with its interchanging stairwells was almost upon them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucys' eyes widened. "What?! What is it?" she questioned as a pretty yet excited smile crossed her face. "And what about our stuff? We'll have to bring them up? I don't mind, really, I've just got my guitar and my trunk." she asked. She froze on the sight of the moving stairs.
"Wow-wow-wiwa..." mumbled Pan, his little, cute eyes shining. Lucy nodded without a sound, glancing at the Staircase.
(( where will the next post be? smile ))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

"Welcome to the Grand Staircase, the bane of our existence. Your stuff is already in the bedrooms. Now, let's follow Aaron closely so we don't lose him." She started climbing the stairs.

{Start moving to this thread.}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy nodded, biting her lip. 'Crap... Moving staircases... This is way cool!' she thought.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm
J E S S I C AXXT U R N E R

First Year && Proud Gryffindor

User Image

Jess nodded when Caramel mentioned the lake. Yes she had seen it but for the larger part in the boats Jess had spent staring at herh ands because she was too embarassad to look at anyone. She had been late which made the others late. Jess bit her lower lip while in thought but when she heard the words 'Giant Squid' her thought were pulled back and Jess had to laugh. "Oh man I wish I had seen that! Was it really that huge?" Jess asked her new friend.

Then the head boy started heading towards the grand staircases. 'Ah the moving stairs, I'm curious about that!' Jess thought to herself as she barely managed to refrain herself from clapping her hands like an excited five year old kid.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:25 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel caught up with Jess.
"It's huge! No-even more than huge! What's huger that huge?", she mumbled to herself, frowning, "Anyway, it's about half of the table!" she nodded, smiling and pointing at the Gryffindor table, which was rather big too.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Tamara plopped down at the Gryffindor table for dinner and had a satisfied look on her face, something that screamed victory. She scooped a lot of food onto her plate, suddenly incredibly hungry. She hoped some of her first years showed up soon so she could tell them about her encounter with the Slytherin boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm

She walked idly in, waving to a few of her non-house friends and sat down at the table reserved for Gryffindor. A small gaggle formed around her to watch the Sorting, but Tamara made sure to leave a space open for Lucy, possibly her best friend in the House.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm
LUCY BONKS
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy skipping in to the Great Hall, her eyes stopping at the Ravenclaw table, remembering one of her visions where she saw her father sitting with friends during a Sorting ceremony. She shook her head, frowning, and walked over to the Gryffindor table with a bright smile on her face as she took a seat behind Tamara, who was now a proud-to-be third year.
"Hey!" she said joyfully before letting out another yawn.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Levana made here way to the table and sat across from Tamara. "Hey" she said smiling. She didn't really get to know her class mates very well but she felt that Tamara and Lucy had been her closest of the Gryffindors. "How was your break?" she asked as she settled into her seat.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Tamara hugged Lucy when she came in, then turned her attention towards Levana, another of her now second year Gryffindor friends. "Summer was great. We went to Italy and brought Lu with us. I did spend a good portion of my summer reading though. Looking through books for information on a stone as well as some other interesting magic. How's about yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy chuckled under her breath, recalling the part of the summer spent under the blue-skied Italy. It was a very nice memory, she'll certainly use it when she'll begin to practice the Patromus charm she read about on the train. William, Tamara's brother, was adorable and sweet, just like his sister, and the three of them spent a rather small amount of time pranking on other tourists in the streets without anyone noticing.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am
User Image

Levana's face brightened. "Italy!! oh wow that is so cool" she said cheerfully. "I've always wanted to go to Italy". For a moment she was speechless but recovered quickly. "Im glad Lucy was with you...I still feel horrible about not having her over like I had offered" she said with a sad smile. "Although, my home would not have been nearly as exciting as Italy" she joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy smiled nervously, scratching the back of her head.
"Being homeless isn't that bad...", she muttered, "Seriously." she nodded, frowning softly.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:58 am

Tamara smiled to her friends, remembering the trouble the four of them got into in Italy. Tamara, William, Lucy and Daemon causing trouble in Italy. She shook her head, clearing the thoughts. "After we dropped you off back in Hogsmeade, mom reminded me that you can stay in Benny's old room. I told her that I've told you that a hundred times. Hell, my room is big enough for two if Dae comes to live with us too. I keep telling you Lu, you really should just come live with us. Oh, sorting is starting... Shush..." The first two sorted were put into Gryffindor, including Will's friend. Tamara cheered and clapped when she was put in and waved her over.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games