Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy nodded, smiling.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel bowed her head excitedly. She jumped out of the table and looked around.
"You bet!" she giggled.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 am
J E S S I C AXXT U R N E R

First Year && Proud Gryffindor

User Image

Jess smiled to herself and let out a sigh of relief when she got of the stool. The sorting hat had picked up on her thought of not wanting to be put in Slytherin and it had listened to her. Well she wouldn't have been great at being a cold person anyways.
She happily made her way over to her table and sat down with a huge smile on her face. Gryffindor wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all!

After having had the time to chuck down some food the head boy announced that it was time to get to the dorms. Jess took a last bite of something she forgot the name of but is tasted delicious so it didn't really matter to her and stood up from her seat. She was excited to see her room and maybe finally get the chance to talk to any of her fellow housemates.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel waved to the girl who just joined them.
"Hey! I'm Caramel! We're going to share dormitories! Exciting, eh?", she giggled, "And what's your name?"
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 am

User Image

Jess immediately waved back when the very energetic looking girl did so. A smile crosses her face as she was happy that someone had started talking to her. "Oh hi! Yeah it is quite exciting, I can't wait to see the dorms!" Jess said with smile. She really was excited to start her first year here and wondered what wonderfull things would happen this year. "I'm Jess by the way and it's nice to meet you caramel!" Jess then said introducing herself with a little nodd.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:47 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel nodded happily.
"Same! All my family was in Hufflepuff so it's like-a grand premiere for me!", she laughed, "I did read a lot about Hogwarts so I'm ready! Lu-", she said, nodding towards the beautiful girl sitting in front of her, "-already booked in a bed next to the window. I don't really care where I sleep, really." she smiled at Jess.
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:55 am

User Image

Jess recognized herselfi n what Caramel had just said since the greater part of her family had all been in Ravenclaw and a few in Hufflepuff but never ever had a member of her family been sorted into gryfiindor. "I read some thing here and there too but I mainly bugged my family to tell me everything they know." Jess said with a smile. She then followed to where Caramel nodded to and smiled when she said that that girl had already claimed a bed by the window. "I don't care where I sleep either, by the window would be a bonus though." Jess said with yet another smile. This was easy enough, making friends that is at least when everyone's as friendly as Caramel.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy had a new question in her mind. She hoped she didn't bother the others with her questions! She looked up at Tamara again.
"And what about Quidditch? I'd like to play Keeper for Gryffindor." she smiled nervously, biting her lip. She never tried Quidditch before, but it was in her blood; each time she got to a broomstick she could easily analyze it. Besides, both of her parents were in their house's team, and Lyra, her eldest sister, was believed to be a Gryffindor Seeker.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel smiled.
"My sister Faye taught me a lot, but I mostly got everything from books. I know some stuff that six years are supposed to learn!", she smiled proudly, "Did you see the Lake? It's so dark and-creepy... I think I even saw the Giant Squid! He's-giant..." she smiled again. She had made a new friend! Yay! Besides, Jess was very friendly. Usually, when she presents herself, most of the people look at her as if she was mental or something similar.
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

With a wide smirk, he started walking towards the Grand Staircase. "You'll find out. First Years, follow me!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Our Quidditch team did decently last year, but this year, I'm trying out for Beater, so we're gonna win," she said, matter-of-factly, following after Prefect Suggs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy squealed of excitement. The Ravenclaws that left already. She took grasp of Pan, who was peacefully eating another chicken wing.
"OY!" he grunted as Lucy threw him around her neck. She ran after the Head Boy, followed closely by the enthusiastic Caramel. She smiled at Tamara.
"Great! I'd like to join the team." she beamed.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara looked back at Lucy and smirked. "You'll have to pass Flying first and get your certification. That'll be the tricky part. Then, second year, you can try out." She bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling for a moment. "I wonder when try-outs start, actually."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy skipped happily.
"Well, I'm gonna pass it!", she laughed, "I'd do anything to join the team!" she winked.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games