Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

"Wow, house elves huh that's incredible!!!"
she said looking at the food. She half choked on her food when she heard all of the classes her superior was taking."that is a lot of school work!!! How do you manage it all?" She said with wide eyes to Tamera.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel listened closely to Tamara and smiled:
"Good for them!" She then turned to Levana.
"Well, we'll have it all, too! Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, History of Magic, Astronomy and even Flying! But my older sister, Faye, gave me all her old books so I could revise earlier. I already know everything we were supposed to know this year! Maybe even a little bit more!" she smiled proudly, taking a sip of pumpkin juice.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Divination is going to be utterly boring. I have to take it next year though. It's required for all third years. I'm looking forward to Care of Magical Creatures though. That's another third year class." She paused and exhaled. "The work isn't that bad actually. I already finished reading my Potions and Defense textbooks. I started on my Muggle Studies textbook on the train in, but some of my best friends are Muggles so this will be an easy class."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

Levana laughed. In all her life she didn't think she'd ever laugh this much. Of course she enjoyed being with her muggle friends but these new friends were so lively and she could talk about magic freely with them. It felt nice not hiding anything from friends.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy sighed and spoke.
"Even if my parents or sisters were alive, they'd tell me to give Divination a try. So I can 'control' my visions or whatever. Besides, I lived around Muggles for about five years so Muggle Study'd be easy for me, too.", she grinned, "Professor Duke's very kind, and fun to be with. She's not very strict and that's good!" she laughed.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Visions, Tamara thought to herself. This girl is a seer? Well, it's not so odd, since I'm psychic. Shut up, and stop talking to yourself. But that's still talking to yourself. Just stop. Tamara seemed lost in her own thoughts.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel looked at Tamara and asked shyly:
"And-are there separate dorms? I know ours will be separate from the boys', but there are a lot of girls in her... We all get to sleep in one dorm? It's not written in Hogwarts: a History."
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

"Visions, how cool" Levana thought to herself,"I wish I had some special ability like that" she said accidentally aloud.She quickly recovered by covering her mouth."oops sorry, that was out loud wasn't it?" her face flushed, how embarrassing."I've always been good with my studies but I never really had anything outstanding when it comes to any magical abilities. My father thinks that Nevin being male has more magic than I do so he expects more from him than me." she said looking down and fidgeted with her cup."But no matter what I'll still do my best here and prove him I'm just as strong!" She said with determination in her words.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy grimaced to Levana's remark.
"Nah, not really. I see can the past, present of my friends and future. But it's horrible when I see the past." she mumbled, taking a first bit of the food to change her mind.
"Yeah! You should see her at night! She keeps trembling in her sleep and sometimes, she even shouts!" complained Pan. Lucys' eyes widened in shock.
"PAN! Shut it!" she snapped at him. What if Levana and Caramel wouldn't want to share a dorm anymore?
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm

"Huh, oh...sorry. Um, yeah, you're broken up by year. So you'll inherit the rooms I lived in last year and I'll be moving into the rooms that the third years left." Unlike the other girl, Tamara would keep her little mind reading ability a secret. She didn't want to drive these girls away if they knew she could just about read their every thought. Hopefully, Occulmency, her special night lessons, would help her to control that little facet of life. She sighed heavily.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

"No it's ok. sometimes my brother would have nightmares after he would get bullied really badly. I created a tea that helps anyone go right to sleep"
levana said worried about her friend,"So if you stay for the summer I'll make you some of that tea. And after learning a bit of magic maybe I could even improve it by then" she said trying to add cheerfulness back into the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Mel smiled.
"Okay! And who's your favorite teacher? I know no one except Professor Duke!" She overheard Pan. It didn't matter to her whether someone screams in their sleep. She, sometimes, mumbled herself embarrassing things at night. And twice in summer, she sleepwalked! She smiled at Levana. "So you don't mind that I talk in my sleep or that I sleepwalk? Coz it happens often..."
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 pm

She looked at Professor Skylar, who was still doing the Sorting. "I really enjoyed having Professor Skylar and I liked Professor Faywdor, but she isn't here anymore, I guess. I'll see if she's back because I have my Potions class before you all get to."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"Hmm... That'd be helpful! Besides, I always curl up next to her so it's kinda loud." chuckled Pan. Lucy served herself a small pile of french fries.
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

User Image
Caramel thought about what she would have to say.
"Talking about odd abilities, I remember that once, when I was reading aloud 'Alice in Wonderland' and I was like, on the part when Alice meets the Hatter and stuff, a table and tree jumped out of nowhere! And there they were: the Dormouse, the March Hare and the Mad Hatter!" She hoped they won't think she's mad herself. She grinned.
"I can't play Quidditch well, I'm scared of heights. But I can deal with Potions pretty well, I think! I made an outstanding Polyjuice Potion once! It was very useful." she smiled proudly.
User Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games