Reply 56: Express Yourselves
If you really knew me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemorysGalleySlave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Ha ha, can't stop me I'm afraid. I have compassion towards people, whether they like it or not. Also, people have to be through about killing me, I'm a major nerd of shinobi and assassin talents, so it would be a bit difficult XD (Seriously though, I am one of those nerds who can actually do the stuff he fantasizes about ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm
MemorysGalleySlave
Ha ha, can't stop me I'm afraid. I have compassion towards people, whether they like it or not. Also, people have to be through about killing me, I'm a major nerd of shinobi and assassin talents, so it would be a bit difficult XD (Seriously though, I am one of those nerds who can actually do the stuff he fantasizes about ^_^)

You know, you're just about too AWESOME for words!!! I'm a major nerd of the arts, writing, drawing, singing, and acting. I'm a theater assassin, ha ha!!!  

BugxNicole

SiGnOrA AnGeLo

Romantic Fatcat

9,775 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm
Oh I want to try.....okay if you really new me .....my life is like the saying its better too have a few good memories than none at all ..I really dont want to go into it and be all sappy ....lets just say Ive only had 2 good years in my life and im 16 ummm I hope to become an artist.....ummm I love animals and I started dating a childhood friend for a year....Im a smartass, a 5 yearold at heart and a 30year old in the head..that it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm
oi,XxHugging_FaeriexX how do you make the pictures that you click to get to another link???

Im having a hard time figuring it out....and to lazy too try  

SiGnOrA AnGeLo

Romantic Fatcat

9,775 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Timid 100

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm
SiGnOrA AnGeLo
oi,XxHugging_FaeriexX how do you make the pictures that you click to get to another link???

Im having a hard time figuring it out....and to lazy too try

I got it from this website for making banners I forgot the name though, plus it was free!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm
Okie dokie, so more confused now. I posted a thread in spirituality asking for advice so if you need to know check it out please!!! My freind just came out to me so I started wondering about some stuff and realized somethings that just got me confused so if you can please help the name of the topic is I'm not sure anymore... please help!!!!  

BugxNicole

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm
This is kinda unrelated, but I felt I should share this.

My dad, for some odd reason, never took "uh-huh" as an acceptable answer. I've never been one for unnecessary talk, so that's what I always say instead of "yes" whenever I can.

Anyway, now he thinks that my silence is due to some deep psychological problem. He lectures me constantly, often jumping to conclusions, or sources in comepletely unrelated subjects.
I know this may sound bad, but I've lol'd on more than one occasion during these lectures, it's all "you're scared of talking" and other stuff that sounds fortune-cookie worthy, while not in any way true.

Nothing I say can change his mind, I've tried. It seems as though he knows everything, I'm not aware of it, and he expects me to just break down one day and spill about a bunch of feelings that don't exist.
The lectures are growing annoyingly frequent, with exponentially increasing conclusion jumps.

Any ideas on how to deal with this?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am
Elektro7

My dad, for some odd reason, never took "uh-huh" as an acceptable answer. I've never been one for unnecessary talk, so that's what I always say instead of "yes" whenever I can.

Anyway, now he thinks that my silence is due to some deep psychological problem. He lectures me constantly, often jumping to conclusions, or sources in comepletely unrelated subjects.
I know this may sound bad, but I've lol'd on more than one occasion during these lectures, it's all "you're scared of talking" and other stuff that sounds fortune-cookie worthy, while not in any way true.

Nothing I say can change his mind, I've tried. It seems as though he knows everything, I'm not aware of it, and he expects me to just break down one day and spill about a bunch of feelings that don't exist.
The lectures are growing annoyingly frequent, with exponentially increasing conclusion jumps.

If you have any friends or family members that would be willing to take you in, that might be an option. Also if you are of said age you could move out, of course that would be expensive, and a lot of work, but it could be an option.  

BugxNicole

MemorysGalleySlave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 am
Elektro7

Remain impassive and just repeat to him that you just don't really feel what he's saying or you don't want to tell him what you're feeling. You're just going to end up with a back and forth, two walls trying to see who is taller.
Another thing you could try to do is actually go on the offensive, reverse and corner him with any hyporcritical things he may say or do. Now, if you do this, it will most likely end with very anger dad who may not be able to speak proper english without curse words. Also, it could push it to be worse every time but if you repeat, he will probably back off, seeing that if he tries he'll only get cornered every time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:42 am
He obviously cares about your well being. Although moving out has helped me with my parents I'm also in a different situation and it is extremely expensive. He cares about you alot and moving in with another family would be very hurtful. I'm going to repeat Galley and just say keep repeating your stance, don't let it get to you. After a while he'll see that he is wrong about you. Parents can have a lot of guilt and he probably feels responsible for whatever he believes you must be going through and like most human beings, he needs an answer to understand why you may be different from himself.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Buffer920

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 pm
its called a gold bump  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm
buffer920
its called a gold bump

Gold bumps aren't what this topic is for, please post elsewhere if you want to spam. If you don't have anything to say, then don't say anything. If you want to post about the topic go right ahead, but if it's irrelevant, then please don't post, the last thing I want this topic to become is spam central (by the way I'm not trying to freak out, it's just I'd rather stop it now while it's just one, than have it get out of control and everyone spamming up my topic).  

BugxNicole

56: Express Yourselves

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces