| Official Henry Thread |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seo Chan Hee
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Talk about Henry here

Info

Name: Henry Lau

Birthday: October, 11 1989

Henry is a Chinese Canadian singer songwriter (His father is from Hong Kong,China and his mother is from Pingtung,Taiwan.) and pop violinist. He is one of the two new additional members to the Super Junior sub-unit Super Junior-M, the other being Zhou Mi. Henry's primary language is English, he is fluent in Cantonese and can speak conversationally in Korean, Japanese and Mandarin. He also learned French in Canada.

Henry Lau learned to play the violin at age 6 and learned a unique form of dancing called boogaloo popping while in high school. He attended North Toronto Collegiate Institute in grade 9, and attended A.Y. Jackson Secondary School (Toronto) for the rest of his high school years before being chosen at the 2006 SM Entertainment Global Audition in Toronto, Ontario. He also attended University of Toronto (Music Performance Major) briefly. Currently, he is attending Berklee College of Music in Boston with an expected graduation date in 2014.He is the best friend of Stefano Xu.
His first appearance was in Super Junior's "Don't Don" music video in September 2007. A few months later, Don't Don became a number one hit in Korea. In 2008, Henry was added to Super Junior-M and the group debuted in China on April 8, 2008, releasing their "U" remake music video and an album entitled "迷 [Me]" soon after that incorporated Henry's violin.
Henry returned to the music industry after a year-long break when Super Junior-M and their first mini-album: Super Girl (EP) was released in China on September 25, 2009. In the mini-album, Henry does not display his violin playing. In 2010, Henry composed a song called '진심(All My Heart)' for Super Junior's 4th repackage album, with Leeteuk. Henry's areas of expertise lie in violin, piano, popping and singing. He began violin lessons at the age of six. After only one year of dancing, Henry was competing in dance (popping) competitions and shows. Henry has gained many performance awards, such as the Canadian Royal Conservatory of Music Silver Medal for Level 10 Violin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Henry... biggrin  

Amethyst_110

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am
Henryyy!
Why are there like no posts here? TT-TT
Why does everyone hate Henryy?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 am
Henry is awesome~~ i love when he plays violin  

Bubble Berry Pie

LorenaJ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 am
Aish~ the boy from Canada <3 ..idk why people dont like him T~T hes so talented and he's cute too ^^^ heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm
i love him, plays the violin so good and i love him in the video Don't Don biggrin  

K-poplover44

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

K-poplover44

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100