Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dawn of Amerald - OLD

Back to Guilds

A guild completely devoted to the B/C shop, DoA! 

Tags: Amerald, Breedable, Changing, Pets, Role Play 

Reply [[ Quests ]]
[Quest] Harris Hawk, an falconry icon [Open Crits] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ebil mind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 am
*Tides thread and puts on adventure outfit with adventure hat* I'm ready to do my quest! Time to go adventuring. I love the aspect of an adventure! The danger, action, romance! I wont be stopped!*falls and breaks ankle* Ahh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Short Story!!!

"You know your just making this worse for yourself? I mean you came into our home; eat our food, drink our wine, and then you try to kill us? Who do you think you are?" The words that were spoken came from a large gruff man. He looked like a walking bear and had the attitude of one. He even earned 'bear' as his nickname from his own footmen. He was a smuggler who moved things from rare gems to slaves to make his money. His network was vast and he had his own compound located in the safety of Nuan's large forest.

He looked down at the man in front of him tied tightly to a chair. Pieces of armor were visible through his suit which had multiple cuts in it. This man was supposed to be one of the local guys who wanted to make some extra cash on the side but instead he finds him lunging at him with a hidden blade.

Hearing no reply from the Bear then went and walked closer to him and grabbed him by the back of his coarse hair and pulled his head up to look this man in the face, the man had multiple bruises and even a cut on his face. "Sure you don't want to talk? Just let me know your name and why you did what you did and I'll kill you quickly." He said his voice was slacked and laid back. Stuff like this had happen before but not so close, he was going to have to remember to get his goons to do a more thorough check. "Well?"

The man in the chair coughed a little before opening his eyes to look at the bear. They held resilience to them that showed he wasn't going to talk. Surprisingly enough a smile came on his face as Bear let his hair go and stepped back.

"My name? My name is Jonas Valentine, copy? I did what I did so I could do this!" He said and the sudden sound of metal cutting through rope sounded through out the room as Jonas lunged toward Bear with a second hidden and slammed it into his chest while his free hand slipped over his mouth to muffle his scream.

Jonas pushed the man to the ground and they landed with a solid thump and he stayed silent for a moment as he looked the dying man in the eyes before leaning close to his. His breathing was directly in Bear's left ear as he started to slip away. "You should of told your boys to take off my forearm guards. The second blade was hidden inside it, not a sheath. Funny how a few gears can shot a blade out quick enough to cut tight rope." He said as he leaned up from the side of Bear to watch the man slip away to death.

He stood up slowly feeling sudden soreness through out his joints as he moved up. "Damn chair...his hook sucked." He said as he gently touched one of his bruises. He had to get back to work and make his escape. Finally being able to look around he took in things in the room. It was entirely bare, not even a window to climb down from. Just the door and the two guards outside he could just make out talking about some girl he already had some "quality" time with.

Finally his eyes dropped to the dead man on the floor and he looked him over. Not even a sword to help fight his way out of here. He gave a soft sigh as he closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head. Finally made his way to the door and cracked it slightly. A sudden voice of confusion rose when no one walked and the more dimwitted of the guard walked in and stared blankly at Jonas and the dead body.

"What happened?" He said in shock, his last words.

"This!" Jonas said slamming the drawn hidden blade in his gauntlet into the man's face face and watched as he died instantly while trying to get his blade out, it was stuck.

The next guard however wasn't in the least bit as clueless as his friend. As soon as he saw the scene before him the man instantly reached for his sheath sword. His gaze would of made other freeze from the anger it held. Not Jonas, he knew better.

As soon as he saw the man reach for his blade Jonas reached for the dead guard's just as quickly and unsheated it giving him a comical stance. His left arm with the hidden blade stuck in the mans skull made him bend over awkwardly. As the guard swung his sword Jonas qucikly parried the blow and stabbed at the man exposed blade. In the process the hidden blade snapped setting him free and stumbling into the man.

His plan of stabbing didn't go as planned and gave the man a bad gnash on the side of his exposed leg sending him to the ground in pain. The two men immediately started to wrestle on the ground as they fought to choke the other.

A punch to the nose stunned the Jonas long enough for the man to put him into a choke hold that was quickly squezzing the life out of Jonas who fought back. As Jonas fought to get loose he slowly started to feel the burning sensation in his lungs to get more air increase and his vision started get blurry. Finally in desperation he gave a punch at the man who was strangling him with his hidden blade. He still isn't too sure what happened, did he pass out before or after he killed the guy.

Waking up Jonas found himself in a pool of blood that wasn't his own. Finally pushing himself up off the ground and ignoring the pain coursing through his bruised face and possibly broken nose he picked up the sword he had taken from the earlier guard and walked out the door into a cold dark hall way.

His way through it was uneventful, that was until he rounded a corner into a large room with nearly thirty fully armed men loitering in it. As he stood there the entire group moved to look at him as if by mechanical function and he stared back. His eyes moved across the room taking in each of the guards faces. Realizing just how bad of a situation he was in he looked to his right at a open bottle of gin sitting left alone and picked it up and took a few gulps before wiping his mouth.

"Know what...I think the bathroom is the otherway!" He said as he suddenly broke into a dead sprint toward the nearest window which was at the end of the adjacent wall. As he made his way he knocked over a guard sitting on a stool. Another one had sliced through his suit to hit his light body armor underneath to bounce off harmlessly.

Finally tasting freedom one of the guys stood in his way blocking the window. This didn't stop him, he charged into the guy hard and the two of them both flew out the window in a rainfall of broken glass, from a second story window.  

ebil mind

YourDirtyLaundry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Bird: The bird is fine. ^-^ No one else has it hehe. :3 So I think that's great.

Hraapea: Seems like you've done a LOT of thinking about Constant. xD <3 I like that, Ebil. :3 I like the fact that he has armor and a sword, probably made by Jonas himself. xD That's great. Haha. Buuut, remember, Hraapea aren't allowed in the world. It would be a bit of a stretch allowing him to actually try to become a knight. He's going to have the feathers either on his back or elsewhere, so those are going to give away his race. Unless the rules change and hraapea become allowed, I don't really know how well the Royals will take the fact that he wants to join them. xD Buuuut you never know. ;] That's kind of far off anyway haha. I'd just like to see more on his personality. Maybe the finished Constantine Code? :3 XD

Guardian: Jonas is amazing. ^-^ XD I have like, NO problem with him whatsoever. :3 Having RPd with him, he's perfectly fine hehe. ;3

Over All: I would just suggest you work more on the personality for Constantine and more information about him. Also, some more images of what you're thinking as far as his looks would be nice. Like you say 'this persons hair' and such, but I don't know who they are. xD Annnnd...another few of your images are broken, so I'd suggest you fix that too. xD <3 otherwise, this is coming along famously. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am
User Image  

YourDirtyLaundry
Vice Captain

[[ Quests ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items