Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

As his hand left his mouth he had to use all his stnregh to keep form screaming out..after a moment he began to speak "..I..I was sent here by my surpiors to scout out..scout out a graveyard..locals that were brought to our camps have told stories of a huge congeation of zombies their..the woman who took command over ordered my unit to scout it out..I being the FNG..I was the one sent out.." he responded

"I see......Well....You better go back and tell em ya found nothin. That ya info was wrong. Tell em ta stay away from here. All of them. Whatever ya gotta do, do it. Cause tha next one a ya meat heads I find out here....I wont be sa nice to." he growled before pushing the man away from him.

He immendly began to run away, holstering his rifle over his sholder as he attempt to regain his composre as he ran back to his camp..

He watched the young man go until he was out of site, then headed back to the graveyard, still sticking to the shadows to make sure he wasn't followed.

He was gone, while he returned slowly back to the graveyard, the zombies seemed to stop moving out of the graveyard and seemed to wander along the gates..the man getting out of their scent range.

He heaved a sigh, then started to look for Finley as he entered the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

As his hand left his mouth he had to use all his stnregh to keep form screaming out..after a moment he began to speak "..I..I was sent here by my surpiors to scout out..scout out a graveyard..locals that were brought to our camps have told stories of a huge congeation of zombies their..the woman who took command over ordered my unit to scout it out..I being the FNG..I was the one sent out.." he responded

"I see......Well....You better go back and tell em ya found nothin. That ya info was wrong. Tell em ta stay away from here. All of them. Whatever ya gotta do, do it. Cause tha next one a ya meat heads I find out here....I wont be sa nice to." he growled before pushing the man away from him.

He immendly began to run away, holstering his rifle over his sholder as he attempt to regain his composre as he ran back to his camp..

He watched the young man go until he was out of site, then headed back to the graveyard, still sticking to the shadows to make sure he wasn't followed.

He was gone, while he returned slowly back to the graveyard, the zombies seemed to stop moving out of the graveyard and seemed to wander along the gates..the man getting out of their scent range.

He was seen moving in more with the rest, slowly leading them to the large flesh pile for them to eat seeing that the thing grabbing their attetion was scared off..  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He was seen moving in more with the rest, slowly leading them to the large flesh pile for them to eat seeing that the thing grabbing their attetion was scared off..

"Ey. Need anythin else?" he asked as he walked over to Finley.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Right now.." Finely responded looking to him "No. What have you done has helped me a lot..I shall ask you again when it come sup." he spoke still being silent "..so Tell me about yourself..seeing your going to be working with me for a bit..might as well get to know you..Raph was it?"  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Right now.." Finely responded looking to him "No. What have you done has helped me a lot..I shall ask you again when it come sup." he spoke still being silent "..so Tell me about yourself..seeing your going to be working with me for a bit..might as well get to know you..Raph was it?"

"Yeah." he said nodding. "Not much ta tell really. I was born a pet shop turtle. Got bought with my brothers by some kid. Somethin happened and the kid dropped the bowl we was in. We went down tha sewers and fell in some green junk. Then we was found by a rat who decided to take care a us. We were all mutated inta what we are now by that green junk. The rat become our father. Taught us verythin we know includin reading a writing. Mathmatics and that kinda thing. He then taught us ninjitsu so that when we got old enough we could avenge his beloved Master Yoshi." he explained with a shrug. "That's pretty much it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Yeah." he said nodding. "Not much ta tell really. I was born a pet shop turtle. Got bought with my brothers by some kid. Somethin happened and the kid dropped the bowl we was in. We went down tha sewers and fell in some green junk. Then we was found by a rat who decided to take care a us. We were all mutated inta what we are now by that green junk. The rat become our father. Taught us verythin we know includin reading a writing. Mathmatics and that kinda thing. He then taught us ninjitsu so that when we got old enough we could avenge his beloved Master Yoshi." he explained with a shrug. "That's pretty much it."

Finely gave a nod "Curious..a lot more exciting then my own." He responded as he then after a pause he began to spoke again "Was born in the slums of Glasgow, illegitimate son of a street walker. Lived most of my life as a street urchin, grew into a life of crime as a pickpocket. To keep myself from being caught by the law, I moved to England. I tried to make a new life for myself,was hired as a grave digger. But soon a doctor wanted me to exhume corpses for a experiment of his, paid me triple what I was making for it. Seemed harmless enough..until the b*****d killed me himself to experiment on..and the dried up corpse before you is the result of it."  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Finely gave a nod "Curious..a lot more exciting then my own." He responded as he then after a pause he began to spoke again "Was born in the slums of Glasgow, illegitimate son of a street walker. Lived most of my life as a street urchin, grew into a life of crime as a pickpocket. To keep myself from being caught by the law, I moved to England. I tried to make a new life for myself,was hired as a grave digger. But soon a doctor wanted me to exhume corpses for a experiment of his, paid me triple what I was making for it. Seemed harmless enough..until the b*****d killed me himself to experiment on..and the dried up corpse before you is the result of it."

"Heh. Yours sounds lot more interestin than mine. Ya get back at tha b*****d for experimentin on ya?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Heh. Yours sounds lot more interestin than mine. Ya get back at tha b*****d for experimentin on ya?" he asked.

"He was the first I killed..along with many others..some just unfornate to get too close to me." he responded. "It's been centuries since that day..I unwittingly spreading the contagion.,I pulled myself away from soceity so to keep others from turning."  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"He was the first I killed..along with many others..some just unfornate to get too close to me." he responded. "It's been centuries since that day..I unwittingly spreading the contagion.,I pulled myself away from soceity so to keep others from turning."

"So how did all this start up anyway?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Be honest..thats my fault." he responded calmly "Used the same formlua..trying to find a case like myself..everyone I did was dead bodies I found. You see why I keep them here as much as I do..I know I am responsible for all this..but it was this or decay away alone and insane..never would beg for forgiveness or even understanding. Any living person I come near..somthing clicks in my head..to kill. It's a burning hate and jealously..of their life..mine being taken away. It's a uncontrollable urge..almost as if it was encoded on what twisted black thing that replaced my soul.." almost in a mockery of his statement, a flash of gold for a brief second was seen around his neck, hidden under the layers of rotting clothing..a simple Cristian crucifix.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Be honest..thats my fault." he responded calmly "Used the same formlua..trying to find a case like myself..everyone I did was dead bodies I found. You see why I keep them here as much as I do..I know I am responsible for all this..but it was this or decay away alone and insane..never would beg for forgiveness or even understanding. Any living person I come near..somthing clicks in my head..to kill. It's a burning hate and jealously..of their life..mine being taken away. It's a uncontrollable urge..almost as if it was encoded on what twisted black thing that replaced my soul.." almost in a mockery of his statement, a flash of gold for a brief second was seen around his neck, hidden under the layers of rotting clothing..a simple Cristian crucifix.

"Hm....I see." he murmured. He noticed the cross that was slightly hidden. "Ya believe in that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Hm....I see." he murmured. He noticed the cross that was slightly hidden. "Ya believe in that?" he asked.

He pauses as he then looks down, chuckling "Belive that I have a special place in hell for what I've done. Was born roman catholic, but lost my faith even before I turned into this..came to accept the fact that their is left for me is punishment in hell..even if I am destroyed."  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He pauses as he then looks down, chuckling "Belive that I have a special place in hell for what I've done. Was born roman catholic, but lost my faith even before I turned into this..came to accept the fact that their is left for me is punishment in hell..even if I am destroyed."

"Oh?" he asked. "Never did put too much stock inta religion and all." he said with a shrug. "Guess it's all in how ya think."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff