Submit

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

She wasn't used to being out alone, with all of her siblings, and step siblings and then her parents..she'd never been alone really.

That wasnt the case now.

Having to got to eat as much of her kill as she could before a pack of hyena's had her running off, she sat now in the open plains, looking up to the stars with a soft sigh.

Maybe she'd left to early, she didnt feel like she could handle this yet. But, she had left, and now she had to handle it, there was no point in wallowing in what she couldnt change was there?

She shook her head, scolding herself in hushed tones.

*Using her as an adol for this rp.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

Mychasi landed softly in the open area. He hadn't a clue exactly where he had landed, other then he knew it wasn't part of anything other then free land. He kept his wings up as he stretched and dug his claws into the dirt below. Oh, how he didn't like flying. Yet sometimes he had to. He liked the feel of the earth under his claws. Though, he had to admit that it was nice to fly once in a while.

He took a quick glance around, and finally realized he wasn't alone. He grumbled at that for a moment. He didn't really feel up to any small chat. But then again, he ended up doing what he didn't like a lot. It seemed to become a common thing for him. He lashed his leopard-shaped tail, as he kinda just looked at the gray lioness. Kinda like when a deer sees a predator and doesn't know exactly what to do other then just stare.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm
The sound of wings caught her attention rather quickly, she was very sure, that the sound did not come from a normal winged creature, her head turned as she caught sight of the...

Holy s**t it was a god!

Her jaw dropped a little bit as pure awe sparkled in her eyes. He..was..a god! She gulped and quickly picked up her slacked jaw.

She stood up, shaking off any dust or dirt that might cling to her coat. She didnt, couldnt say anything, she simply gazed at him in awe and wonder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm
It appeared she was just as shocked as he was. Of course, he quickly recovered from his deer-like moment. A frown crossed his face bigger then normal. It appeared she knew exactly what he was. At least she wasn't running from him, he supposed. But perhaps it was better if she had been like that. He folded his wings to the side and just kinda sat there for a moment.

It took several long minutes, or perhaps it was only seconds and it just felt longer because it was awkward silence between them. "What?" he simply said in a slightly rude way. He wasn't one to really ever sound nice. Always coming off as some type of jerk. Or perhaps someone who just liked his solitude. Which was exactly what he liked. The silence of being alone.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm
"N-nothing Sir." She stammered at first, she wasnt sure what to call him, but she had to give him the respect he surely deserved.

She shook her head lightly before she gave a low bow, "I am Nephthys..And..wow." She said with a half laugh half shocked huff.

She'd never dreamed she'd ever see a god, let alone talk to one. Sure, she'd heard stories of them as a cub but she hadnt even dreamed of meeting one, and here he was..in all his stunning glory.

And here she was, acting like a gawking cub! Oh her parents would be ashamed. She offered him a smile, "It's a cool night.." She offered, what did one say?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm
He felt odd being gawked at like she was doing. Did he miss something? Was he like something completely amazing? Well, he was a god, but seriously.... Really? He kinda just sat there for a moment while she spoke. He wasn't really sure what to make of this female. Were gods that amazing to them? Of course, they weren't really easy to run into, he supposed. He raised a brow.

"Mychasi. I rather you didn't call me sir." He spoke almost in a snap. He watched her for another few moments before actually saying something more to her. She was something odd, that was for sure. Then again, he really didn't run into many mortals. Was this how they acted all the time? Either ran away from him, or gawked at him? Maybe that was why gods and goddesses tended to pretend to be normal... Like them.

"I suppose it is." He said with a nod. "But it beats a hot sun." That was more truth then the other could know. He was more talking about the way he couldn't see at all when the sun was up. Well, at least couldn't see how he wanted to see. The sun hurt his eyes and made everything overly bright. It made him stumble, and run into things he didn't need to.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 pm
She felt, so honored to be in his presense, it was like a gift. She smiled, this made some of her hardships worth every second, some of them.

Nothing was worth being away from Moyo, but she had to learn and grow.

"I like the night much better than the day, specially when its cool like this..with a little breeze." She nodded her head, she'd never be able to understand not being able to see during the day, but she was pleased to know he enjoyed the night as she did.

"Though, I suppose its much worse for those with darks coats, or other oddities."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm
"Do you normally Gawk at others?" He asked her. It was probably a rude thing to ask. But he really didn't care. Not like he was the god of kindness, or god of manors. Or whatever. He lashed his tail behind him.

"I can't say I enjoy the day at all." He spoke the truth. "I couldn't tell you if it was or wasn't." He said with a shake of his head. His coat wasn't very dark. Though, it appeared to be dark at night. He imagined that it could be worse for someone with darker coat for day time, but for night? He wasn't so sure.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm
She wasnt even affected by his question, she merely looked sheepish. "Well, not really. Though, your not quiet like any I've ever met, so honestly I might do it to another if they appeared like you." She bit her lip to stop her ramblings, he didnt want to listen to her ramble!

She was helpless.

"I cant really say if it is, or isnt either..Rather light coated myself." Her ears pricked forward, "Not at all? Well, thats a shame, because even with all nights beauty and glory, the day has its own striking beauty as well."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm
He raised a brow, at least she was honest. Most would probably have tried to hide the fact that they were ever even gawking at him. Or they'd run away before he could even get the question out. Too bad he didn't care when that happened. He liked to go about his business undisturbed.

"I suppose it does, shame I couldn't see it if I wanted to." He said with a shrug. Honestly, he didn't see how the day could hold any beauty. Painful, headache driven light was bad enough. Though, he knew far too well that not everyone saw like him. Very little did.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm
Her head tilted to the side, "You cannot see in the day?" she was baffled, and yet he could see at night? "What sort of god are you?" she asked curiously, surely his creator had been more kind that to leave him blind in the daylight.

"Thats a real shame, to not be able to see the beauty of day and night, while somethings look frightful in the night, they can turn out to be something beautiful by the light of day.."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 pm
She was smarter then most, it seemed. At least she didn't ask him to fully explain what he meant. That left some relief. Though, she asked his domain. Not that he really cared, he just wasn't the most impressive god to run into. "Nocturnal Animals." It was pretty obvious, right? Practically not being able to see during the day. He supposed if he put on something transparent, but dark over his eyes he could see better. Though, he hadn't ever thought of actually trying to do it.

"Some may see it as a shame. I see it perfectly fine." He simply gave a shrug to her reaction. "It's not like things are very different to be seen during the day and night. I just don't get the pleasure of running into the more.... irritating creatures." He didn't know what else to call them. He flicked his tail again.

"Thinks only look frightening in the eyes that choose to see it that." He shrugged "There are just as many frightening things in the day as night. " He told her. "Maybe even more so in the day, then night." He shrugged.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 pm
At the name of his domain, she nodded her head. Well, it made sense then, most animals of the night life sort had trouble seeing in the day if they were awake so it was only fitting he had the same issue. "Well, that makes sense then..Here I thought some cruel joke had been played on you." She shook her head at her own foolish thought, who'd play on a joke on him?

"I believe, that what goes bump during the night is just as deadly in the morning hours, so I suppose I do agree with you on that fact." She wouldnt admit that hyena's had recently proven that nasty tid bit to the petite female.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm
"I don't think gods can play jokes on other gods." he told her with a shrug. "Then again, I couldn't be sure. I don't exactly know anyone who'd try to do that to another." He knew gods did that to mortals to watch them suffer and bring amusement to their own boredom. It was a sick and twisted mind set, he thought anyways. He'd never do it unless someone deserved the punishment.

"I don't think any time of day or night is safe for those who believe it to be unsafe." He shrugged. This conversation wasn't exactly his slab of meat. "I don't suppose it really matters." He said with another shrug. He supposed he wasn't the best for conversations.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm
"Im not..sure." She said, "Your the first god I've ever met. As if my actions didnt clearly state that." she laughed a bit with a shake of her head, no use trying to change that fact now.

"But thinking everything is safe and fine isn't the best mindset to have either. There are dangers out there, you just cant dwell on that fact..nor forget it. Thats when bad things happen.." She nodded her head, she was wise for a young adol lioness, but then again that wasnt her problem.

She was to tender-pawed.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces