Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm
As Raiku and I were trying to wake up Everest, I heard a crash. I looked to see Yuki in a mess of books, and my coordonator ribbons.
"Yuki, are you okay?" I asked. I ran up to her and picked her up.
We looked at eachother and began laughing.
I looked over her shoulder to see the time.
"I need to get dinner started." I said, I sat her down and walked into the kitchen.
"What is she going to make?" Yuki asked Raiku. Raiku thought for a minute.
"Let's see. today is Friday.... Friday is Italian day!!!"
After a good hour and twenty minutes, I called the others into the dining room.
"Alfrado parmagean with homemade pizza." I sat down the pizza and Yuki and Everest were stairing at that pizza. Senente handed a plate to Raiku.
"Can you get Everest's pizza?" I asked
"Yeah" Raiku resopnded. I got Yuki's pizza and we had a quiet meal.
"Yuki, tomarrow, you and Everest are starting school." I said.
"Is that good?" Yuki asked.
"Yeah. I'm your teacher, Yuki." I grinned as I took a bite of pizza off my fork.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm
As dinner went on not much was said especially with the girls even sitting next to each other, they were too occupied to the new foods they were eating which was a good change to what they normally ate everyday. Everest looked to Yuki,"This is way better then back home its always rice and other things all the time but this stuff is very good." Yuki smiles,"True there, breakfest...rice, lunch rice, and dinner always rice and all that wierd tasting stuff the grown ups like especially roasted ash bird." They both make faces in disgust but stops as they look to Senente giving them a stern look and stop continuing to finish eating, even not talking the girls were excited for school.....something they always wondered about since both of them have been taught by a royal instuctor and never left the palace walls only for poetry in the swamps, being with other kids might be a chance they could get along in Skyline City and even make friends. "I cant wait for school I want tomarrow to come soon.....school sounds excellent that we know." both of them say together giggling as they hear eachother. Soon it went quiet again and Yuki was eating small pieces at a time and out of her mind she wanted to lighten things up a bit, a smile came on her face as she tapped Everest for attention and when she did Yuki had her spoon tilted back and realeased it spilling sauce all over Everest's face.

She screams slightly but hears Yuki snickering and started to growl,"Oh! you think your so funny......... well two can play at that." As Yuki laugh out loud in her chair Everest placed her hand behind the back of her head and slammed her face down onto her plate covering her face as well, Everest laughed out herself seeing Yuki's face covered but she too growled herself and within that time the two were flinging food at eachother making literally a complete mess and ignoring the fact Raiku and Senente were watching them.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am
"ENOUGH!!!" I yelled. Yuki and Everest stopped at the time I slammed my hands down on the table.
"After dinner, you both will clean up the kitchen, dining room, and the dishes.
"But, Senen--"
"No excusses!!" I demanded. After dinner, the girls cleaned up their mess, and the dishes under mine and Raiku's watchful eyes. It was ten past ten after it was all done. I layed the girls down and went to my room.
"Do you think you were a bit harsh on them?" Raiku asked as I opened the door.
"No. I have to raise Yuki the right way, or when she becomes ninteen, than she will go back to her reign of evil. I'm the one destined to pervent that..." I said. Raiku hugged me.
"Good night."
"Night"

Everyday that I teach, I wake up at six ten every morning. With me being a full time teacher, that was almost everyday. I did have a substiute for the last few days. I was relived with Raiku being a heavy sleeper. I walked down the hall with a towel wrapped around me. I saw Raiku's door opened. I didn't bother to look, hoping Raiku wasn't awake. As I pulled on my boots, I heard a thud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm
The loud thud was hard enough that it shook the floor but this was a plan gone wrong that all started up earlier in the morning, Yuki slept partially thinking about what happened at the dinner table and how that was the first time she ever got scoulded by someone. "It didnt hurt anyone we were just having a little fun but cleaning wasnt though." She stared up for most of the night thinking about her new in a way parents, Senente acted strict and everything had to be done right and the fact she was starteing school sounded fun till they realized they had to be up in the morning which ticked her off. Then Raiku came to mind as she thinked hard about it, back home she used to try and get the guards anyway by hiding and pouncing them when their back were turn and had a lot of fun with it, somehow with Raiku Yuki felt like he was dominating over her and thought she had to keep him in check making her the alpha. Looking up to the shades it was sunrise as she look on she knew what was to be done to gain dominance, quietly she slipped into her clothes and tried to put on the sandal like shoes but thought they would make noise and quietly opened her door, out in the hall she heared nothing but saw a light coming from a room. Taking small steps Yuki tiptoed down the hall to where Raiku's room was till she heared footsteps and retreated from veiw, Senente was leaving from the bath area and unbehonest to her Yuki was above the ceiling her little nails clawed tightly as she watched to see where she went. Once the coast was clear she crawled on the ceiling slithering her way to his door and carefully opening it and creeping inside, looking in the dark room Yuki sees him still asleep and smiles mischeviously,"Now my chance hes asleep.....theres no way I'm gonna let him top over me now I wait for the right moment." Yuki was still latched on in a pounce position, a minute goes by and she strikes thrusting off the wall ready to pounce onto Raiku but her plans turn and she gasped as she sees him roll leaving her in contact with the bed, she slams onto the pillow and bounces off onto the floor and hears chucking above her,"Shouldnt you be going to school now little trouble maker?...." Raiku was above her with his foot pressed on her tiny back as she squirmed to get out but he proved stronger and her plan of surprise ambush failed.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
I ran into Raiku's room where I heard the thud. I saw Yuki laying on the ground.
"Yuki! You don't have to be up for another thirty minutes! What on earth were you thinking?"
Yuki looked up at me. I was supried to see that she was already dressed.
"Just... go down stairs and wait for me to cook breakfast!!" I yelled. Yuki stood up and walked out of Raiku's room.
"I'm sorry..." I said with tears in my eyes.
The guilt in my heart was heavy. I was thinking on trying to raise Yuki, and make sure Raiku still understood that I was destined for this. I didn't know what to feel. Pain, greif, or guilt. Raiku looked down than looked up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am
Yuki went back to her room and found Everest starting to wake up from the commotion outside,"What time is it?.....and why is Senente yelling at you again." Yuki huffed and kneeled near the window,"I was trying to get that Raiku for trying to dominate over me, I went into his room and wanted to pounce him but missed and hit the floor and Senente yelled at me for being up early and said to wait for breckfest." Everest shakes her head annoyed,"Maybe if you just stop acting up and causing pranks she wont yell at you." Yuki sighed and stared out angry at anything that came up, being yelled wasnt something she was used to and didnt like it,"Well I still hate it I mean I'm surprised your not worried about school.....we are not normal humans and also we have moons on our heads, dont you think we'll get teased for this." Yuki pounded around furious but decided to let it go since she didnt want to make a fool of herself on the first day of normal school with actual other kids so she decided to give it a try even though it was early for her. Everest however didnt have a negative thought about it, she just put on her clothes and ran down ready to start while Yuki stayed by the window hidden in the darker part of the room, something that brought her back of the shadow realm how shadow beings can blend well with the dark.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am
I sat down and buried my face in my hands. Raiku saw my shoulders shaking. He climbed over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"What if I can't do this?" I asked. He held on to me.
"You can... It is nothing but destiny..." he replied. I don't belive in destiny.
I wiped away the tears and stood up.
"Thanks Raiku. I'll see you in about six hours." I said with a grin.
I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I poored pale white batter on a pan and flipped another.
"Yuki, Everest! Breakfast!" I yelled. Everest sat down at the counter with a smil on her face. I put down a stack of pancakes if front of them.
"After breakfast, we'll go." It was only seven, and we didn't need to be there untill nine, but, I still needed to get a lesson planed out. As we ate, Raiku came down.
"You forgot this..." he said. I looked to find out that it was mt lesson bag. I grabbed it and begam looking throug it.
"Thanks, Raiku." I looked at chapter five on the Art of Healing in the jutsu book.
"Is that today lesson?" Yuki asked me. I was looking at me notes.
"After the Shuriken Tergetory segment in chapter four." I replied. The Shuriken Tergetory segment was almost over, anyway. I finish eating and left the girls so I could finish getting things done.
I had to put my ribbon in my hair, brush my teeth, and grab my shuriken pouch. As I ran down the hall, grabbed my bag, and slid all the dishes in the sink.
"I'll do the dishes after dinner tonight! Come on girls!!" We ran down to the peir and waited for the boat. As the boat approched, we boarded.
"Thanks, Nick." I said as we got on. We ran down the street to the school.
"Ok, Everest, room 19, Yuki, you're in mine. I'll be in the room in twenty minutes." I said.
I went down to regester them, and to begin the day. Twenty minutes felt like foreve as the princapal typed in their names.
"Thanks, Stan." I said. I could call other teachers by their first names, with me being a teacher. I slid open the door to my room.
"Morning, class." I said as something hit me in my head. It was a chalkboard eraser.
I bent down and picked it up.
"Who put the eraser on the top of the door?" I asked. The class remained silent, except for the snickres that I heard from the pire white chalk's powder in my dark purple hair.
"Eather tell me, or no one's going to resess today." I said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm
Yuki was in the back acting as innocent as she could being the one who put it there in the first pace, it was a way she could get back from the morning shouting and when it came to her if she gets yelled at she gets even. It was all accourding to her plan once she left out of Senente's sight, opening the door she saw the classroom with a few kids talking amongs themselves till she came further in and they stared at her,"Its not like they can see my moon....yet there staring." feeling her forehead she forgotten Senente had gave them headbands with a moon symbol to keep them hidden and look as normal as
possible, shaking her head

Yuki took a spot in the back as she heared talking resume and thinks to herself. "What with the wierd marks on your cheeks?.....what are you a fox or something." she hears a voice in front of her and simply stares till the boy got a little closer,"Whats the matter cant talk or something...I asked if your a fox or something guess you are weirdo." at that point Yuki snarls and grabs hold of the collar of his shirt enough
to have him dangle,"So you think its funny whats on my face?! whats wrong with marks or do you want some one yours as well I can do that!." she points a finger at his cheek
sharpened to her claw pressing onto his skin, she flinches around to be put down and not even thinking she drops him without a care.

A few minutes go by none of the other student talk to her as she sits thinking till she spots the board and the eraser, a smile
comes to her as she thinks of payback for last night,"So she yells at me....I can get payback and were even. Stepping onto the desk she leaps over to the board grabbing the eraser and carefully placeing it above the top of the door, while she was doing this a couple of the kids spotted her,"I dont think you should do that Sensei doesnt like pranks a lot." Yuki turns her head with a dim face,"Like I care?" and goes back to her seat.
When Senente comes in and the eraser drops Yuki wanted to burst out laughing so much but feared getting spotted and held it in snickering a few times.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 pm
I looked down at the eraser, with the chalk dust in my hair, and I had to think of something.
"I need to know... or no one gouse outside today." I yelled again. I heard the students boo me for my punishment.
"Someone needs to come forward, than that person will spend recess inside, cleaning the room. Just tell me." A pink haird student pointed to Yuki. I walked yo to her seat. In the back of the room.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked.
"Because, I know I can't get in trouble." she repiled.
"Class, OUTSIDE!!! NOW!!!!" I yelled. The class could tell that I was mad. They began to coplian.
"AND NO COMPLAINTS!!!" I yelled. I hated to yell at my students, but I had to do something. We made our way over to the shuriken targets.
"You all have only one chance to hit the target, with one shuriken." I said. I with drew one and hit the target head on.
"Who's going first?" someone asked.
"I want to see what Yuki can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Everyone was whining about having to practice something so simple but Yuki was staring to the target thinking blankly of what to do till Senente pointed her out from the entire class, looking to her pouch she felt something like metal and pulled out a shiny star that must of been what she called a shudican. "I guess I throw this to that target......not too bad." Yuki went to the front holding the shudikun in her hand staring right at the target slight breathing heard, taking her arm back as far as it could flung the star and closed her eyes only to open then as she hears a hard thud noise and looks up hesring the entire class laughing at her, she hit a target but it wasnt the target itself but the tree next to hit. "Oh please she hit the tree of all things, ninjas dont throw blindly but I guess you do fox freak!" "Yeah seriously thats was an example of pure stupidity......where did you learn to throw in the dark." Yuki heared everyone laughing and insulting her all at the same time, at that point her eyes started to swell with tears,"Just shut up! i'm not stupid your the stupid to say that!" Yuki screamed out in defense but the insults kept going, anger started to brew inside her easily in her eyes as there was a slight glow of red coming from them and just as fast as she yelled she runs and pounces the same boy from earlier who just insulted her with the name fox freak and started to punch him wildly even scratching his face with her nails. He cried out to get her off but everytime he screamed she growled in anger unleashing her anger on him.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 pm
I pulled Yuki oof of the student she attacked.
"Yuki, calm yourself... Everyone head inside. I'll be in a minute." I ordered the students. The kid that got attacked, ran right to the others in his group. They too him to my office... with me bing two things at one time, it was a bit stressful.
"Yuki... did you know why I did that?" I asked. She looked down at the ground.
"Why would you punish the whole class?" she asked me.
"Because... people who get blamed, they have to throw first for the shuriken punishment. And when I saw you close your eyes, I knew that you were trying to hide the judgement you recived. That was the whole point of it. To see how you would react to judgement." I replied.
"But, I never had to deal with this before." She complined.
"Even if you were a princess, you still need to know what's right and what's wrong. Like the eraser in the class room." I contiued.
We exchanged looks, and I let out a smile.
"I still don't understand." Yuki said.
"The reason why is because they were judging you on looks, but, I wanted to really test you on how you deal with it." I finished.
"Will I get punished?" Yuki asked.
"I have no choice, Yuki. I will have to." I said.
"What is it?" she looked up at me with big eyes. Even though it was cute, I still had to punish her.
"After school today, You''l have to clean the halls." I said.
After we head in, I taught on diffrent herbs untill lunch. During my break, I went to my office. I started out as a volonteer nurse, than a teacher retired for Healing jutsu, than they sprung the Shriken teaching on me the year after.
"What was up with her, Ms. Sunoto..." He copmlined.
"Yuki is diffrent. Don't be quick to judge." I replied. After tending to his scraches, I sent him on his way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Yuki took in the lecture she was goven by Senente but still felt the abger with the class laughing at her, she sat alone while others ate together she ate to herself nibbling on a riceball but barely finished it feeling left out,"Why do people have to be so mean to me? I have marks on my face that I cant take off and automatically I'm a freak to the others....I mean Raiku has those whisker marks on his face and he doesnt get tease at all yet I am." Yuki looks up and sees Everest with a group of kids apparently her new friends as they talked to eachother and laugh as they ate, soon the break was over and she finished the end of school with a lecture then the bell rang but thanks to her little act today she stayed behind and saw the pail and rag and started in the halls. Back and forth she slid down the floors trying to clean every part but slides a few times as she comes back, after about two hours she finished up but didnt see Everest nor Senente and decided to go outside and head near the water, watching the water from above a tree Yuki thinks mindlessly till she hears fox face from down below, it was the boy from the afternoon she attacked and another boy and girl, she goes down to see what they wanted annoyed they wanted to tease her more,"I cant believe you sent the whole class out for something you did, I said it wasnt a good idea but no you went on and you tore up my face fox girl!" Just as he was talking Yuki didnt know the other two were trying to pin her arms till she feels tugs and tries to get free,"Give it up this is our type of punishment for what you did to us today Get her!" Yuki tried all she could to get away but the other three were more stronger than she was and she took every hit they put out on her till she was on the ground wishing they would stop. "Guys lets go I think she got the messege not to mess with us or even try anything again freak fox girl." Yuki looked up and heared them leave but she stayed where she was feeling nothing but pain from both the fight and the insults.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm
I walked in the romm and saw that Yuki made he escape, though... the halls seemed clean, so, she might just be waiting for me to come and find her. I wasn't that foolish. Knowing her little sceaming head, she was going to wait untill i walked out of the room, and lock me out. I began to walk around the room. Looking in my closet, under desks, and in cabenites with the books in them.
"Yuki, I'm not in the mood for games." I said. Scilence. I walked by the window and heard soft weeping. I looked acrossed the playground. I saw black hair behind a bush. I walked out and went across the playground and I saw Yuki.
"Yuki?" I asked. As I moved away the bushes, I saw her, curled up in a ball, crying.
"Are you okay, Yuki?" I asked. She didn't even look at me.
"Yuki... What's wrong?" I pulled my arms around her. When she felt my arms around her body, she looked up at me.
"Senente!!" She wailed.
"How did this happen to you?" I asked.
"I-- It was Nasagha! he and his friends--- held me down... and beat me up!!" She wept. I picked Yuki up and headed home.
"What's for dinner tonight?" Yuki asked me.
"Japanese Dumplings, rice, egg rolls, with some soy sauce." I replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm
She smilied lightly and stayed close to her as they headed back home, the boat ride was a little calming thinking of the fight but winced a lot when Senente tried to clean up her bruises. Once back home she let her down and went off inside leaving Yuki outside,"That Nasagha what does he have against me just because he got yelled at with the rest of the class for what I did.....he's so mean." Yuki looked to her hands that were now bandaged from the scuff and thought hard that she had to get stronger so she can defend herself if her bullies were to fight again and next actually stand a chance, Raiku spots here from a window but changes his face as he see her injuries and goes to Senente where she tells of what happened at school with Yuki's prank and the sudden attack, soon the sky started to form clouds and it started to rain Everest goes inside from playing whilke Raiku calls Yuki in but she's gone out of sight. Out of the eyes of the other she went by herself in a clearing and tried practicing the shudican practice on a tree with the eye of it as the bull's eye. For about an hour Yuki threw constantly pinning a couple times on the sides missing the center, panting and exhausted the rain dropped harder and she moved on the punching and kicking on the tree trunks till the bandages on her hands and ankles bled through enough her blood was seen on the tree itself,"Not good enough.....needs to be harder, faster, more accurate." Yuki was punishing herself till her body was drained practicing in the cold rain, finally three hours went by she had enough, her fist were bloodied up and her legs were bruised more and thought to give it up for one day, once back home she felt terrible shivering and starting to cough from being in the rain too long and sat on the porch.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm
The calm storm grew and got stonger. Thunder, lightning. Everest held to me fast.
"It's Ok, Everest." I sighed. I continued to chop peppers for the egg rolls.

Raiku coninued his serch for Yuki.
"Whare is she?" Raiku looked around. He felt something grab his turtle neck.
"What the--?" he began. A red dragon flew around him.
"Of, corse, girl!!" Raiku said. Senente's Latias... With all the wild pokemon inhabiting the island whare they lived, raku wasn't supried to see Senente's Latias.
"Latais, have you seena little girl with black hair and wearing the same outfit Senente wears?" Raiku asked. Latias nodded and flew off. Latias took Raiku to a clearing and saw Yuki, laying on the ground.
"Yuki!!" Raiku yelled. He ran up to her. He saw that she had the bandages stained with blood.
"Let's get you home..." Raiku said.

I heard the door slam shut and Raiku held Yuki, drpping wet from the rain.
"Raiku!! You wet!!!" I said as I handed him a towel.
I took Yuki and layed her on the couch. As I undid the bandages, I discovered the truth. Yuki was trying to work on her target pratice with the shurikns.
"We'll let her rest, but, I still need to make the dumplings. Raiku, can you help be set the table?"
"Yeah."  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces