Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 am
I ran up to the house and put a tank top and shorts on. I stayed in the shade with Latias and took out my Ultra Ball that had my new Lugia within it.
"I didn't want that small Lugia...it's still young. WHy did it choose me to be it's partner?" I asked and felt my arm.
Is this what stubborn gets me? Sun burnt on a holiday? I know Rin will be here in a couple of hours. She won't be happy. I thought and looked over to Yuki. I got up, trying to not yelp in pain. I had to be strong for the girls. I picked her up and began to sing the lullaby Shiro gave to me.
Where are you, my little night star?
I know you've wonedered far from me.
I want you to be safe and come home.
I look for a ray of hope as I rome for my
little night star.
The night is far and so are you
I know you look for me, and I hold
the key for my little night star.
Your dreams are all on me to make true.
Will all thos new hope, the etrenal bark sky
will go to blue.
New hope will arise and you hug me close
As you sob in my embrace, I forget your pain,
and I'll always be here if you need me.

Raiku walked up and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm
Raiku looks to Senente holding Yuki so gently and looks down,"My Senente.....your voice its so....so.....wow its amazing your singing really gets to her look." she looks down and sees Yuki smiling in her sleep knowing the voice and feeling it soothe her pain making Senente smiling in happiness and Raiku nods. "You see your always good at singing that even Yuki is reacting to that more then her pain....your voice is lovely." Raiku looks from behind and couldnt believe it....everyone heared Senente singing and came up to hear her and were amazed at what they heared,"Senente that sounds so wonderful what was that song from?" she looks up,"Its one of Yuki's favorite lulabies this one I sang to her when she was very sick with the Reaper's Grasp and it soothed her well so I thought it would for her."

She thinks about it and sees that there wasnt any need to hide her and thought it wasnt worth it. Carefully she unwraps Yuki showing her head flinching at the light and from the sounds the group was making it wasnt in horror but something else....acceptance. "Wow so I guess its true about her.....she really is a fox girl." Naruto blurts out making everyone laugh and they get together by Senente looking and complementing Senente's singing "I knew you had some talent in you its very soothing such a lovely voice." Sakura said petting Yuki's ears giggling as they twitch, Senente looks down noticing dried blood around her head and smirks,"Well shes very cute but she'll be much better once we clean her up a little more but i'm glad your all accepting her." Everyone sits by Senente just saying nice things with her singing making her smile.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm
I was relived that my old ninja squad was accepting Yuki, but I was aslo shocked that they cared so much for my signing. I always had a calm voice and bareley yelled.
"Sen, you can sing?" Someone asked. I looked over my shoulder to see Rin.
"I'm sorry." I said and looked to Yuki.
"Oh, wow....she looks so cute...." Rin said and sat next to me.
"We were just getting ready to get some more of the dried blood off of her." Naruto said.
"Alright, we need warm water, washcloths, and preoxide." I said.
"Let me get them." Sasuke said. sasuke went into the house to come out with what I needed.
"Alright, um, Naruto, you hold her." I said while I poured the peroxide with the water. Rin was amaized on what I knew how to do.
"Wow, my star skater can sing, has first aid training, I would love to know on what she can be like here and at home. seeing this is specal. she has a big resopncabilty for those girls and maybe I could help them out." Rin said to Sasuke.
"Senente can do things that you don't even know about. she can cook, sew, really good with herbs and traps. She's one of the smartest ninjas to come form a long line. She's even smarter than me." Sasuke replied.
"There...you look better now, Yuki." I said and hugged her gently.
"Hold on, a sceond, sen, it's wour turn." he said and held a leaf with spikes on it.
"Rai, that's aloe...." I said as he bent it. I felt this cooling on my back and sighed. Aloe was one of the most common herbs on the island, and one of the best with it being so soothing.
"So, Sen, did we learn a lesson?" He asked me
I smiled acting like I didn't hear him, because I knew if I would have told him that he was right, than, I would never hear the end of it from him. when I was silent, he grew agitated.
"Guys, take Yuki down to the ocean, I need to get pay back on some one...' He said as he handed Yuki to Sakura. He saw them go down the stiars and looked over to me. He placed his hands on my sides and began to rub, but it felt like he was moving his fingers in diffrent directions. with nothing other than my bikini on, the more he could tickle me.
"Rai!! I was kidding!! Stop!!" I laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm
He smiles knowing she ment it but acted as if he didnt hear her,"Learning your lesson, I dont think you learned it just yet....and this is a punishment." he says tickling Senente to the point she was on her knees laughing turning red and knew she couldnt squirm out knowing he was going to come after her. "Rai please I get it I get it please....its too much for me....and.....hahaha stop please." she pleas but Raiku doesnt let up till he trips on his own feet and rolls on the ground next to her.

He looks at her smiling watching her face turn back normal but turned into an aggitated look,"You think your so clever using a weakness of mine.....very smart move there Hatchi." "Well at least you got a laugh out of it, besides you needed a good laugh and.....well you got it." he says to her as he helped her up. "You know.....I almost thought we would have problems with Yuki but just like that everyone said how cute they were and she looked adorable.....at least we know she wont be much of an outcast to everyone but...." Senente starts thinking about it with Raiku looking at her,"But what?....Sen we dont really need to worry about her shes already accepted."

"Yes that may be true to those we know but what about others in Skyline, the people, the kids at school....they might not get it like we do and I worry she wont be accepted." Raiku thinks about it and forgets about the headband,"Theres no need to worry, you had the chibi ear idea till she can put them back in on her own who knows maybe she'll learn on her own. Senente looks to him and smiles,"You know....your right this will go well and we'll make sure it does and everything will be fine." she says,he smiles at her,"Well lets get back to the others I want to see what there up to." he says walking with her back.

Just as they reach the beach Raiku sees Naruto by the sand and smiles watching him hold Yuki in his arms,"See Yuki its the ocean feel the water." he says gently placing her hand in the water careful not to put her in too deep so the salt water didnt sting her, she flinches slightly but hears the water sounds and calmed as her fingers felt the water making Naruto smile.....it was awhile he saw her smile like that and as he put her in closer he almost hears a weak giggle from her.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 pm
I saw Yuki trying to get used to the water again, and smiled.
I think I sould read up on this....I thought and ran up to the house. I came down with the book on the Katsunis.
"Sen whatcha doing?" Sasuke asked.
"Reserch." I replied and pulled on my glasses.
"Sen come on, it's a day for relaxing....you can read later." Sasuke replied.
'Look, Yuki's not talking....I need to know why." I said while looking on the chapter.
"well?" sasuke asked trying to read over my shoulder.
Katsune host are just like jinchurikis, but not a powerful, yet they have their own abilities. When the ears and tail come in, the genetics will be crossing over. The child will not speek for up to two weeks, and behave like a dog. Licking, prowling, and sharpening their hunting skills. That last sentance gave me an idea. Raiku looked over and he wanted me to go in the water with him, but I tried to hide the book from him, which didn't go well. Curse me being anarexic.
"Sen, come on, the water's perfect!!" He yelled and I looked up.
"Come on, put that book down and come in. I'll come get you if you don't." He yelled. I placed the book on the beach and ran right to him. As i cot closer, I made him fall to the ground and his legs and neck got submerged with water. My calves got submerged as well. with me tackleing him was that a suprise?
"Oh, you're in for it, now!" He said and I ran to Sakura.
He began to splach sakura, ut she got him back, soon, Sasuke joined in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 am
Its started to become a splashdown when Everest saw them being a little kid knew it ment fun,"I wanna come I wanna come." she yells trying to splash the reat of the group main getting thier legs but having fun. Sakura spies Senente's back turned and came to an idea to get her from behind,"Your guards down gotcha now!" she says splaching a wave of water but she dodges getting Raiku straight in the face,"Gah what did I do!" he yealls with a mouthful of water making Sakura laugh out loud backing into the water,"Ha jokes on you Sakura you got caught in your own antic." he says laughing himself.

Naruto looks from the shore holding Yuki in his lap and notice her squirming a lot in the blanket,"Hey you whats with all the moving? wait.....maybe your too hot in that warm blanket let me get you out of it before you sweat crazy." carefully he unwraps her out of the blanket and holding her as she opened her eyes adjusting to the light as the sun shined her radient red eyes and looks up to Naruto,"Well now looks like someone looks a little better how bout saying big brother for me....huh, can you say that for me...big brother?" Yuki looks up and tilts her head in curiousity,"Mew!" she yelps at him confusing her,"Mew?....what does that mean its some kind of new word you know say big brother c'mon."

She tilts her head the other direction,"Mew?" "Ok.....well maybe you'll say it later after all you just got up from a rough ordeal and-" je starts to say but Yuki nudges him with her nose and pounces out of his grasp and perches in the sand on all fours wagging her tail, Naruto looks puzzled but takes it as play, looking around she sees a shell and picks it up in her mouth putting it by his feet,"Um....alright guess you wanna play?" Yuki looks up to him wagging her tail faster as if she was waiting for him to do something. He picks up the shell and tosses it over her head but from his surprise she went after it grabbing in her mouth and running on fours back to him placing it by his feet,"This may be an odd game but at least your having fun, he plays with her in a game of fetch and runs around with her like he was playing with a tiny fox but he was enjoying it knowing she was up and about. After a few run around Yuki ran in a circle around him and he bends from behind grabbing her as she yelps happily,"Oh man your just too cute arnt ya." she tilts her head and licks him on the nose,"Mew!" she says as he laughs.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 am
When I saw Naruto throwing the seashell and seeing Yuki chase it like a dog, I walked up to him.
"Naruro? What's Yuki doing?" I asked.
"I don't know....she just started acting like this once I took her out of the blanket." He replied. I knelt down to Yuki and she rubbed agenst me.
"Yuki, sweetie, what's up with you?" I asked. She looked up at me with her big red eyes.
"Sweethaert, can you talk?" Raiku asked.
"Mew?" She asked as she went up to him. He picked her up and cradled her.
"she looks like a puppy in your arms, Raiku. So cute!!' I cooed while I pet her ears and watched them twich.
"Than how come she said 'mew'?" Raiku asked.
"I was reading a book and it said that the DNA of the Katsuni and the human will be crossing over, and Yuki will act like a wolf, cat or dog." I replied. Raiku held her to him as she nuzzled him. As we all had fun, I heard Raiku's stomach growl.
"Looks like someone's hungry." I said as I pulled on my jacket and ran up to the house. I opened up two huge tables and pulled out all the food. I went over to the clif and called for them. Raiku carried Yuki up to the table and I put a bowl in front of her. Yuki looked down at her food and we sighed that Yuki was going to be acting like an animal, but question was for how long.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:57 am
She smells it for a couple minutes and once she thought it seemed alright to eat nibbles at it swaying her tail as a couple watched, Senente was a little concerned but going back to what she read in the book know it was probably from that,"Well perhaps this wont last too long...I mean how much trouble can she get in then from before." Everyone sits and eats talking to eachother watching Yuki as she finished up and mews scurring away,"Yuki wait where are you going come back here." Raiku shouts but Naruto sets him down,"Oh relax like Sen said shes just being very curious...let her have some fun." and they continue at the table.

Yuki runs into the woods and sniffs around taking notice to a Gloom trotting a few feet from her acting like a toy for her to play with, with her instints kicking in ran to it stopping a few feet and crouching down wagging her tail rapidly being timid at the Gloom to see if it would do something, cautiously she runs from side to side crouching low till she could get close enough to paw it with her and but as she played it decided to take her as a threat,"Gloo...Glooooommmm!" it says as a mist comes out of its flower which Yuki didnt expect. With her nose sensetive to small the oder was so strong Yuki backs away climbing up to a tree to get away from Gloom and its smeel as she rubbed her nose to get the smell out,"Mew.....mew....mew!" she yells and looks down to see if it was gone.

After a couple minute Yuki thought it was gone and just as she climbed down a blue orange sized fruit caught her eye, tilting her head in curiousity she climbs on the branch close to it and smells it to see if it was edible and smelled it's sweet scent. Looking every direction Yuki nips it a few times before grabbing hold of it and perches on a branch trying to grab hold of it tightly, almost thirty feet off the ground Yuki tries to bite into it but as she bites it hard her foot slips and she goes down thudding to the ground yelping. After the fall odd enough she barely studdered falling that high and shakes all over and looks for the fruit, spotting it a few feet she finds it and scurries back to the group latching onto a tree and leaping from branch to branch looking down from above with the fruit in her mouth spying on the group below swaying her tail with ears twitching from the light breeze.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm
I finished eating and looked around.
"Sen, is something wrong?" Raiku asked
"Yuki's been gone for awhile." I replied.
"She'll be fine." Naruto said
"But Naruto, the only other food on the island is the barries I ues for the poffons for all the pokemon. Heck, I need to go over the bay for apples and other fruits." I replied as I skimmed the tree tops. some of the trees were smaller than others and that's how I knew that those were pokemon fruits. Sakura, Sasuke and Raiku helped me clear the table while Rin, Naruto, and Kakashi went looking for Yuki. Everest was playing with Latias and Lugia.
"Your new pokemon is so cute, Senente." Sakura said.
"I shouldn't have it. It's just a baby." I replied.
"It might have gotten seprated form it's mother, when it saw you, your hair could have looked like it's mother's wings." Sasuke said. True, I did love my new Lugia, but I knew that it's mother could come and try to take it back. It was just like Latias.
"Reminds me ofthe time I met Latais...." I said and looked at her.
"Do you remember?" Sasuke asked
"Yeah.... Very well." I replied. I sat down and looked at my newspaper clipings of me and my contests.
"I just won my fifth ribbon and Raiku and I were on our way here for the grand festival, and with it being in Skyline, it was lucky for me. He was telling me that I had to train hard for my win and I was just ignoring him, because I knew. I heard the bushes rustle and ran over to see what it was. I saw a trainer with his huge massive Tyranitar, that he ordered to attack Latias. When Tyranitar was charging at Latias for a Superpower, I stepped in and tyranitar stopped. Raiku got Laitas off the ground and we took her to the center. As we were getting ready to leave, Latias came behind me and nuzzled me. I turned around and Latias was smileing, with tape on it. I knew she wanted to go with me and I took out a pokeball. I pressed the button and tossed it up in the air Latas flew up and went in it and it dropped back to my hands. That's how I got Latias." I explined. Sakura smiled.
"What?" I asked
"The reson why it chose you is because it felt like it needed to be with you." She said
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm
To Yuki it was more like a game of chase while down below Naruto was having a fit just trying to see where she was,"This is rediculous! she pops her head out, says mew then disappears popping out another place and doing it again....its aggrivating!" He rants and yell as they try to find her which was getting annoying hearing him complain at a nine year old and Kakashi had enough. "Naruto please!....shes just having a little fun and your getting all wilded up because for once someone can.....outfox you." he chuckels at his own pun with Rin laughing as well,"Well its true in this sense, after all shes too cute and I like what shes doing."

All three continued on her trail till suddenly they stop knowing they had to get her fast before she had another chance to outsmart them, carefully they watch the trees and see a tail swaying in the branches and Naruto yealls,"There! that tree over there its her lets get her." Just as he got to the branch he moves the leaves seeing nothing cursing, right behind him he looks seeing Yuki's head pop out from hiding,"Mew!" she says sticking out her tounge and scurrying into the branches. "At this point Naruto looks down and sees Rin and Kakashi laughing at the antics and he had enough,"Alright thats it! shadow clone jitsu!" he moves his hands and puffs of smoke appear with several Naruos in the trees looking for her in every corner,Yuki stays hidden ears down knowing there were many and felt surrounded and leaps from a tree onto anothre across the path with Kakashi chuckling.

"Well well....she sure can glide cant she but I think its time for the fun to end now." he says taking an Oran Berry prying it open into halves waving one in the air,"Um Sensei? what are you doing." "Something that you would never know to do now hush and watch." Just about Kakashi's head sniffing sounds are heared as Yuki smells the fruit and knowing her and her weakness to sweets climb down the trunk landing on his shoulder, she sniffs him then the oran berry taking it and nibbling it on his shoulder,"You see..." he says petting her ear,"Something as simple as waving a sweet fruit would bring her down....anger doesnt solve it all the time." Rin laughs as her ears twitch while Naruto looks on steamed that his sensei was able to get her down when normally he was able to......in his thoughts he was a tad jealous.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Kakashi, Rin and Naruto come back with Yuki on Kakashi's shoulder.
"Oh, good, you got her." I said and picked her up off of Kakashi's shoulder.
"Mew!" She said as I hugged her.
"So cute!!" I squelled and laughed as ske licked my face.
"Oh, come on, Naruto. Yuki was just having fun" Rin said as she tied her blonde hair up in a ponytail, her bangs were tucked behind her ears with bobby pins.
"Well, looks like the sun is setting. Taht means the fire works will be going off soon." Raiku said. I handed him Yuki as he took her up to her room.
"What are you doing with Yuki?" Sakura asked
"Well, with her ears, she's sensitive to loud sounds, so, I think staying in here will make her fell safe." Raiku said wrapping her in her blanket. I grabbed some towels and sat them down on the beach as the night sky drew near. I looked to the sky and smiled. Rin and Kakashi was sitting on the blue and green one, Sasuke kept to himself, Sakura and Naruto sat with Yuki, while Raiku and I were on the pink and black one. As the sun faded, Rin walked up to me.
"Sen, what song are you skating to next week?" She asked.
"SPiCA." I replied. Rin never knew what I was planing, but she would look it up on her laptop and have me make the final call. We herad a sharp whistleing in the air and a flash of green.
"Fire works..." I said as I felt something go on my shoulder than pull me. I looked up to see Raiku looking down at me and smileing. I was not knowing on what Yuki was feeling right now. Scared, maybe lonely, but, I wasn't going to let it ruin the moment. I took a deep breath and sung
When Daytime turns to night,
When the moon shines bright!
When you're tucked in tight,
And everything's alright!
Raiku sighed as he heard me sign.
You don't need a shooting star,
The magic's there right in your heart!
Close your eyes, believe, and make a wish!
Make a Wish...

"Wow, that was a good one." He said as he put a hand to my face.

Kakashi and Rin looked while Sakura elbowed Naruto and covered Everest's eyes while Sasuke looked to the sky. As the fire works rained down with the hues of blue, red, gold, silver, and green, Raiku and I were lost in what we loved. He placed his hand around my hips and pulled me closer to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am
"Such a brillient sight....just as lovely as the one I hold before
me your something special Senente....." Raiku says to her ear
feeling her arms wrap near his neck wanting to get closer. As
the fireworks glowed into a brillient display everyone was
amazed as each one was showing a display as they sinced to
the music played with it. Raiku and Senente were in their own
world feeling the feels of romance in the summer making it
complete, she looks up to him,"Rai....this summer truely was an
amazing one wasnt it." he dips down holding her cheek in his
hands,"It truely was.....and there will be many more coming in
the future....I'm sure of that." he says dipping into a kiss, like the fantasy candies they use a few times before but for once they were feeling the same emotions and it was all on ther own not just a fantasy.

Sakura takes a glance at the two and smiles,"Such a wonderful sight to see, they truely do love eachother alot." she thinks seeing the glow from the fireworks and seeing them which she wasnt the only one watching.

From Yuki's window she could see reflection of light from the
fireworks and grew a little curious wondering what was
happening, squirming out of the bundle she leaps down her
bed crawling out to the hall twitching her ears for any
sounds.....she hears nothing but the silence and scans
downstairs. Realizing she was the only one in the house went
up to an open window to begin hearing the loud booms and
grew scared backing back inside, ears down Yuki perks her
nose smelling a sweet scelt and scurried into the kitchen where
she took eye to the counter where the smell was coming
from.....the fruit bowl.

"Mew?....mew!" she barks climbing to the countertop smelling an apple close to her snatching it by her mouth and holds it in her lap, with Yuki if it smelled sweet she wanted to eat it but with her senses in kitsune mode the closet
sweet things were fruits. With her tiny hands Yuki nips at the skin ripping into the flesh nibbling it away to the core sniffing
around for another piece of fruit.

After a couple minutes the
bowl full of fruit turned into only a couple pieces as juice and
seeds were spread out on the countertop with Yuki licking her hands clean of fruit looks around hearing a noise outside, her
ears twitch to the noise and scurries off the counter out of the kitchen and turns the corner climbing up the bookself out of
view. Swaying her tail perched on the top she looks in the dark
seeing if whatever was outside was going to come in, her instint just told her to keep alert waving her tail rapidly as the noises got louder.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:41 pm
As the foot steps grew louder and louder, she recognized the hiar of Sasuke. She saw Sasuke as not just a big brother, but a cousion as well. Maybet that was because that Sasuke was my cousion. He looked around for some tea and saw juice on the floor.
"Hm....maybe Raiku missed a small spot." He siad to himself out loud and grabbed some tea and saw the bottled water and got an idea. He grabbed one and closed the door. Yuki came out of hiding and went back to get the rest of the fruit. She took the rest of the straw berries and scurried up to her room.

"What was that for, Sasuke?" I asked as I stood up. He wore a smile on his face, which we don't see often. There was a sharp whistleing and a huge boom. A firework with gold, blue, and red burst into a flower. I stood up and saw all the hues and smiled.
"Wow!!!" I exclamed as Latas and Lugia sat next to us. One last huge one soared up and busrt in silver, green, orange, and purple.
Raiku and I went back up the house. I looked down at the fruit bowl and saw only a couple of grapes and bluebarries.
"Rai...?" I asked
"What?" He yawned and layed down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm
"What happened to all the fruit in the bowl?...I just bought it not too long ago." Raiku looks up from the couch getting up annoyed,"What are you talking about Sen it was just full this mor-" he looks at the bowl and blinks blankly. "Um...ok then well there was fruit in their now did you have a snack attack or something?" Just as Senente heared that she grew angry,"What?! why would you say that true I have a tendency to eat a lot but its not my fault how could you said that."

"Sen I'm sorry I didnt mean to say it like that I was just trying to figure out the problem." he says wrapping his are around her and she sighs,"Your right I'm sorry for snapping but still how could all that fruit just disappear." she says as she goes to get a dish rag to wipe up the floor till her hand bumped into something rough, curious she picks up a partially nibbled orange halve with all the fruit part eaten all the way to the rind. "Rai I think I know what happened." she gives the rind to him and he examines it noticing a familier teeth pattern an smirkes,"Rai what is it? I know that look." Senente says confused, Raiku looks to the livingroom finding a couple more fruit remains finding a small pile by the bookcase and looks up.

"Hm....looks like I think I solved the problem.....a little fox per say?" Senente looks puzzled but follows him up to Yuki's room opening the door seeing the blanket empty,"Alright Yuki come on out honey I just.....wanna see ya." Both of them look in the darkness an Raiku nudges Senente's shoulder pointing up to Yuki's canopy as he sees her pop her head from hiding cheeks puffed with strawberries with one in her mouth. Raiku just smirks victoriously at Senente,"I think we solved the mysterious fruit snatching case." Above where Yuki was were a few oranges and apples she eaten partially giving Senente a definate hint.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm
"Yuki, honey, can mommy have the fruit back?" I asked. He pawed at me and peeked over the canopy with her big red eyes.
"Mew?" She asked and I smiled and reached up to fell around for the fruit. I was standing on Yuki's bed as Raiku stood behind me and I heard a hiss.
"Yuki!!" I said and felt a fuzz round object. I didn't know it was a peach or her hair. I felt a sharp pain in my hand and let go if what I had in my hand. I lost my balance and landed on the floor.
"Sen? Are you alright?" Raiku asked.
"Yeah. She has fruit up there, and she'll bite the hand that feeds her." I said. Raiku let out a chuckle.
"Not a pun eather." I said and climbed back up to the top again.
"Mew." She said and looked at me. She sat on the top with herr legs tucked in under her with her ears and tail out and looked at me like she was curious.
"Mew?" She asked. I looked at the fruit she had. It was almost all that was in the bowl. She wagged her tail and rolled an orange to me. I grabbed it and tossed it over my shoulder. She clawed me and I lost my balance again. She climbed down and went up to Raiku.
"Mew." She looked up at him and he smiled.
"You want some of this orange, right?" he asked as I got up.
"Mew!!" She said and jumpped up in his arms. He tossed me the orange and we went down stairs.

She climbed up on the counter and I smiled.
"Mew." She said.
"Ok, you can watch." I said picking up the knife.
"Now, watch this Yuki. You take the orange and cut it in half. Than you take that half and cut that half in half. You take one half of that half and cut it in half. We do it four times and we get eight slices of orange. After that, we peal off the skin and stick toothpicks in them, that way you don't get all sticky!!" I smiled as I handed her a slice. She took it and popped it in her mouth.
"Mew!!!" She said and jumpped in my arms.
"Morang." She babbled.
"Huh?" I asked.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games