Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm
I was over joyed winning as well as the fact that I had a new found confidence in myself as a person. I was not that mad at Nasagah, but for a while now, I was happy and I have been wanting to do this for a long time and as were were in the Fuji area, we took a little vacation for some sights and to relax.

We took some horse back up the mountain and everything just captured together like the lake, it was beautiful. As we were heading back down, I saw a dark reddish jewel and picked it up and as we got in the hotel, Raiku and I were still looking at it as it flashed and he glared at me and I did at him angry.
"I hate you." He said
"I hate you more!" I yelled as the kids looked at us to see that were were fighting, which we never did  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 pm
That wasnt the normal behavior the children ever saw in the two of them, maybe an occasional bickering moment from something they disagree on, but this? this was definatly something their ears ever heared them say to eachother. As they watched Raiku and Senente just got even worse from saying they hated eachother to starting up foul language, spitting insults to the other only to have them thrown back just as hard but it didnt stop. Nasagah and Everest just looked at eachother in confusion since not too long ago both Raiku and Senente were fine and dandy laughing and giggling like most couple would, but now after a ride and such they were at eachother throats as if they were enemies and didnt like the other's guts if theor life depended on it, negativity just grown bigger as they fought verbally. It was starting to become too much that Nasagah had Everest take Yuki into the closet to hide and cover her ears at the words a baby shouldnt hear but it was happening, while the gurls were secure Nasagah tried to get between them.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 pm
"You are the worst!" I shouted ignoring Nasagah and was still up in Raiku's face.
"You just think you know me so well! You act like you know everything!" Raiku yelled back at me. What ever was making us fight, it was odd.
"Mom, dad stop....I don't like it when you fight." He tried to speak up, which we just brushed off.
"I regret marrying you!"
"I wish I never became your friend!"
"You do not deserve to even be around me or the kids!"

It was odd and it really worried him as he saw the jewel in my hand and took it and I held my head as I came out of what was happening.
"You are nothing more but a mooch! You are not worth my time!" He called and I saw that he was angry and with me.
"That jewel....." I whispered  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm
A little disoriented from being in a rage trance Senente's mind was trying to configure what happened, but her ears were hearing Raiku's anger to her and the jewel was in play as the colprit. She dropped it on the ground away from touch as Raiku came back attacking verbally almost ready to grab her arms since she wasnt paying attention, or wasnt fighting back anymore that was making him even more unhappy. That kind of abuse was the last straw for Senente when it went that far and she didnt want to hurt him badly or run, but their was nothing coming out but the last straw to snap him out. As he was yelling all she did was come right in front of him with a raised hand then all that was heared was a smack sound that echoed in the entire room, Senente didnt want to but it was the only thing that would snap Raiku back in reality and stop the verbal assult.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 am
"You dare fight back at last!? What stopped you from fighting? You don't like the truth?!" He went on and I was hoping that his yelling would stop, but he got physical as well grabbing both of my arms and putting them behind my back. Now, I was afraid.
"Nasagah.....take your sisters, and wait in the lobby." I calmly said and waited for the kids to get out of the room while I tried to think of a way to get Raiku off of me.
"What is it? Love the kids too much to have them see?" He replied.

As the kids went out, I was standing with Raiku restraining me and I had to find a way to grab his arm and flip him on the bed.
"Heeheehee.....you think your so smart, but not as smart as me....Blood Assassin." My eyes grew. Only Cyrus knew me as that and the jewel held him and was making us fight.
"The jewel mush have swept up here after the tsunami." I whispered as he put my head to the wall.
"Raiku, please.... stop. You are not you....please....I just want you back." I began crying and he tossed me over to the closet and I sat all on the suit cases and he had a kunai to my neck, and I saw his ring and my tears hit it, and the shine came to it and I was hoping that they could do something, but my love had to be stronger than that as my skin broke on my neck.
"I love you...." I cried as his ring became white and it knocked him back and out and I knew well that I had to throw out the jewel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm
It was a powerful source of light but like anything that was seen in the veiw a evil and wrong, the Nova energy was the one thing evil would repell against at the sheer force as it knocked Cyrus' mind bending spell from becoming overpowered. However even though it kept him at bay the host caught most of the impact hitting the wall with such force, where Raiku had hit was a small crack of the wall that started to chip from the force. He had a bit of a limo on the back of his head knocking him outcold for the time being, but that was needed for the fact if Cyrus was still bending his mind then Senente would be in more trouble seeing death in the face suffering just a small cut on the neck. Senente turned over to the closet to see the doors were open and a sigh of relif came to her face that the children didnt see what just happened, or it would be a bigger trama for them to watch not just their parents fight but as well fighting till the other got hurt. The jewel started to hiss a little from the fact the room was being purified with the light of the Nova items, which gave Senente the chance to keep the jewel from sight till it was properly disposed of, knowing it would just cause more trouble if it stayed.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 pm
I took the jewel and put it in my ribbon case and treated my neck as I headed down to the lobby to call Haruka and tell her what happened and what i was planing on doing. The plan was that she would open up a portal for me to use to go seal the jewel back in the Shadow Realm only to give it to Lady Hitomi and have her rid of it once and for all. As I began to pack up everything, I saw that Raiku was still out and put him on the bed and looked at him. He did get hit in the head pretty hard and I was hoping I didn't cause any trauma to him as I put my ribbon cup in a box and knew and hoped that if I was to leave for the Shadow Realm it had to be now and took off to go to Skyline as the kids stayed with Raiku who was just waking up, but I did go over and sit next to him and was ready in case Cyrus was still bending his head all over.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm
The world was still a swirl of blur as Raiku tried to regain conciousness from the sudden blow, but as he started to see things a wave a pain came with it as in instant reflex reached for his head but it wasnt the harsh sounding tone of Cyrus that came out of his voice but the normal mono toned vocals Raiku would had only there was a bit of a while to it. Senente looked at in on alert in case it was a mere trick but Raiku was looking around trying to figure out where he was and why was his head feeling like it was splitting, then asjed again if he went out drinking again and just forgot how he was there and what happened last night. All that was in his head was the fact it was in pain and it was hurting each movement he made.
Haruka came in the room with a tray of medicine and two little blue pills of the approved asprin Senente allowed in the house since it was organic from the meds to the casing and he really needed something to take care of the throbbing pain he was having. Senente was happy to see he was back to his senses but had to tell him everything that had happened, and the fact that the only thing that caused them to cause so much pain to eachother was in the box residing as if it was just an innocent mere jewel....hiding its real identity.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am
I left with Haruka not telling where i was going, but Hitomi was the only idea that I could use in order to rid us of this gem and move on with our lives as I carried it away, the kids nor Raiku knew what was going on and I left in a flash as Haruka took me to a small part a ways off only to go back to the Shadow Realm and I landed in a bog with sticky mud and the smell of swamp waters with the fact that I had lug lug roots, ash tulips, Snarneeds, almost like a swamp version of a Venus Fly Trap, Honsids, which were like mosquitoes, and the trees had Shinnalls, which were thorns with poison in them with no known cure.

I made my way out of the bog and started heading to the castle, with the jewel in my hand and I met up with the guards to gain access, but only was denied it.
"I must speak with Queen Hitomi upon a request to see her. It is urgent that I must see her as quickly as I can."

They both looked at me.
"Utsna.....lastom mizina qunsa nuva Shiro." The other one nodded. I didn't under stand, but I knew a few terms. Lastom meant locket, Nuva was Nova, Qunsa was queen..... they were talking about Shiro, which game me my request and I made it to the throne room.
"Hitomi." I called  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm
Hitomi was alert to turn to see a face she hadnt seen for quite some time, she smiled lightly but it didnt last too ling as she could feel the bad vibe Senente's hand was giving from the box.
"That box you hold has a deep hatred to anything loving and sacred....I only know one person with that kind of bad soul, who's name we'll never speak of in this room, but I must ask though.....how has it you posess this awful relic.?"
Senente did a brief explination on how the jewel was spotted on the shore while they were walking and had the thought how it had got there in that spot, and as well with that particular set of people. Her hypothesis of it washing ashore by the Tsunami was a definate possibility with the force of the water pushing forward inland, and it was the only way it could go back since it was tossed deep in the sea a few weeks before the earthquake. Hitomi nods in agreement knowing the only reason Senente would endure the hardships to travel to the palace was to rid of the thing that was causing harm to her family, though she had the power and was strong to do so, Senente was wise to send it to Hitomi to deal with since it was Cyrus' soul trying its best to come back and harass the family again.
"Hand me the jewel and I shall lock it up in the far abyss that many would never dare to come by, nor find their way back from. There the jewel will stay and far from earth to harm your family as I can tell from the mark on your neck. My father always had a thing to use a weapon to torture even if it wasnt his body in control. My apologize go to you and those he had hurt and I'll be sure the jewel can never resurface."
As if it only took a mere second Senente gave the jewel to her in a heartbeat just to keep away from the thing far possible. She was tired of the pain Cyrus had been trying to put on her family, even if it ment of having them separate for false anger....she wanted it to never come back as Hitomi nodded to her request.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm
It was a burden off of my shoulders as I came back home and we were ready to get home to Skyline after a long time away from home and now, Raiku was wanting one thing, and that was my chicken soup and I knew how much he loved it with a bit of the tomato berry to give it a kick and now, it was back to the island, but we took a train home instead and I always loved how fast it was, and it was well worth it as the kids were enjoying the sights and I was sleeping on Raiku's shoulder as he read and smiled reading a review of my new album  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm
Senente was the only one that had an album already being published since the other two just had a performance already, and with most singers even the youngest need to have some rest after showing something they had been not doing for some time. All that matter was that they were getting back on track one baby step at a time while keeping up with school, and being able to have a decent life as children more than celebrities. The train ride was going to take some time but it wasll that was need for the Hatchi family since for the past couple months it had been nothing but fighting, competition, to anything you could ever hit on a family.
Being almost torn apart from a dead king's soul was icing on the cake of terror since they were lucky to have the Nova on their side being ever so close to darkness from everest and Yuki's origins. But alas, that was something they didnt have to worry about anymore, since Senente knew what to do and only needed to be the role of the mother and wife to tend the family whever something was to happen. As the children played in their seats Raiku looked at them knowing that they were close to being separated from a negative power that to see them happy and smiling was all he needed to know he was still doing his jpb as a father.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 am
The train finally stopped at Tokyo and it woke me up as I saw the city and soon, we were going to be stopping in Sakura Japan and from there, we were to get on another train to the Soma area so we could go home. With the city being next to the Natroi river, the city was soon closer to home.

It was north now, and soon, it was home and knowing that I did what I had to as well as Raiku. I took off my bandages to my neck and Raiku was getting a good look at what Cyrus made him do as we fought for the first time ever and he avoided eye contact.
"It's not you that hurt me. You know that." I hugged him and was hoping that he would see it like I did. I would never stop loving him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm
As much as her were touced to him the damage was still done and stuck like it, it wasnt Raiku's own mind causing the assault to her but his was being use to do so. For him it was still like it was him that did the damage and the guilt factor was still there. Even though he wanted to pout about something that wasnt his fault, Senente's words were more piercing as they started to take affect more clear that even though his body was the one that cut her, she knew that he loved her and that was that....she won that fight. After a minute or two Raiku smiled again and hugged her tightly as he always did till he started to play a game of dead weight on her, one game Senente always hate to play since she would be dragging his heavy body on her foot a good few feet brfore she would have to put a foot in his face just so his boyish perverted side didnt come around to look up. Raiku had her dragging for about twenty minutes before he lost his grip ending in defeat.
"Alright you win this round but I'll hang on even longer next time around and be twice as heavy." he laughed heading downstairs. Senente gave herself some time to catch a breath before hearing a crash noise from downstair and loud cursing from Raiku, apparently gotten hurt in the process but it was when she came down to see the chaos was what got worse. He didnt know anyone was around till he and her heared a familier baby's voice repeating the words her father just spoke.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 am
What I worried more on is what the heck happened to make the crash and the cussing, but to hear Yuki repeat it, it was worse. It was almost her second birthday and she was in the copying phase and i was not happy hearing her say the four letter words, I had to think if it was Yuki to blame or Raiku, so, I came back down seeing what happened and I saw that the shelf had fallen off and hit Raiku on his foot, making him swear. I nodded and took Yuki to her room and sighed.
"That word is not for a girl like you to say. If you ever say anything like that, you will get punished." I said placing her in the crib and headed back down stairs. I was not going to be spanking Yuki and we had to come up with a good punishment. As for Raiku he wants to, but I don't.

I had the idea to have her bring us things like pokebarries, or what ever we want. I dug out my parenting books and searched for punishments  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games