Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 am
I felt like an idiot....
"...She was looking for Naruto's jacket...." I said. I looked at my daughter eating while being in pain.
Raiku piulled me close to him as we looked on. I walked up to Naruto.
"Naruto... You're..... the best....thing that has ever happened to me....in my life...." I gagged. I looked down at the pale Yuki and smiled.
"If you have that jacket on than we found away to feed her...." Raiku said. I began to tremble with happiness. He knew that I was crying, even with my bangs hid it, it was of joy. I looked at Raiku who was smiling at eather me or Yuki.
"Hey, Naruto, whare are we staying tonight?" He asked.
"I'll keep an eye on Yuki, Senente has the hide in bed, as for you, I have no idea." Naruto replied.
Raiku and I left to go look at new wall paper for the kitchen.
"And that's the full damage. I'm just glad all four of us are safe." I said to Raiku. He didn't look upset, or glad.
"Well, it was an accedent. Maybe only a lecture can teach her a lesson." Raiku said.
"I gave a short one before she got sick, but, I broke down before I could finish it... I'm a pethetic excuse as an adpotive mother."
"Don't say that! You're doing a fine job! You just feel the guilt at the fact that I got hurt in the fire." Raiku said. I looked down and sighed.
"But.... I could have lost you.... I just can't--" I began before he put a finger to my lips.
"I'm okay, and the family is together." He said. We heard a clap of thunder and looked up.
"Rain." I said. Raiku looked at me.
"If it were fall, than it would snow, and snow means the start of something new... Life, hope, love." I said.
"The rain washes away the past, only to purify it." Raiku said.
"Than how come I feel bad?"
"Because when I was trapped, You couldn't do anything but try to put it out with pokemon. I almost lost my life with out your quick thinking." Raiku said.
"But.... I just can't live with out you!!" I cried.
"It's Ok....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 am
He watches the rain as it slowly came down holding Yuki close getting a bit of fresh air, thuder cracks the sky and she flinches whining hearing the sound and closed the window coming back inside."I think thats enough air for one day dont ya think." Yuki just moaned a little shifting to get cormfortable in his arms, he laid her down on her futon and watched as she lifted her head very slow looking anround finding him and he couldnt resist to laugh but as she tried to crawl over where he was he picked her up. " Honestly it like looking at a newborn only its a little difficult with you sick." An hour goes by and Naruto lets Yuki sleep while he cooked up some more fruit carefully trying not to overdue them too much knowing him he wasnt the best cook around but somehow this time he took it serious,when the berries were just soft enough he added a little water to it and put it in a bottle rushing over to Yuki who was slightly rolling from side to side sniffing around. "Alright, alright here I am I have something you might like.....strawberries and black berries ." Gently as he lifted her head she had the bottle close to her mouth and cries out loud startleing Naruto,"Hey hey whats the matter I didnt-" looking down to the bottle some of the juice touched his hand and burnt him, realizing it was too hot went into the kitchen and cooled it down with ice and gave it to her.

Naruto had noticed as the next day came it seemed she was more hungry each time instead of eating two bottles Yuki was increasing to almost five....Naruto had no idea what was happening but grew a little worries. Another hour passes and still no sign of Senente and Raiku from their errands Naruto continued to watch Yuki never letting her down since when he tried she would look up blindly looking for hin that hurt him seeing her suffer, everywhere he went from the kitchen to the livingroom he always had her barely sleeping himself but sneaking a nap or two as she slept.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 pm
We finaly returned home with six or seven diffrent patterns of wall paper for the kitchen
"There you two are! Listen, I need to talk to you."
"Uh-oh.... does it involve Yuki?" I asked.
"Yeah. She's eating more than normal." He said. I took off looking for her.
I tore up the living room and the kitchen looking for her. I ran to Naruto's room and saw her asleep on the futon. I sat down.
"Yuki, sweety, It's mommy... I'm here." I reached down and she snarrled at me. I ran behind Raiku and trembled.
"Well, let's try something. Naruto, let me wear you jacket, and I'll feed Yuki." I said. Naruto unzipped his jacket and I slid it on.
"And what is this throy?" Raiku asked.
"Well, if this works, than, maybe we can think of ways to make Yuki full than we wouldn't waste so much on groceries." I replied. I opened the book to see what to do. As I read through out the chapter, nothing on how to make sure that the child doesn't consume so much. I closed the book and looked up to Raiku.
"There was nothing on it." I said. He had his hand over mine.
"I'm going to try at the libaray. I'll be back in a few." I said.

As I looked at childhood illnesses, I found nothing on the Reaper's Grasp.
"These girls are going to die if I don't come up with anything." I held on to my locket. As I sat down, I heard a voice.
You seek awnswers. I shall show you. A voice came from the locket and I fell right to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm
As she woke Senente wasnt where she was at the beginning but felt there was a purpose, around her was clouds and the starry night sky above her with shooting stars shooting everywhere, like Yuki went Senente was up in the Crystal Nova kingdom and a woman comes up to her,Shiro. "Senente....I have seen what you've been doing and you shouldnt call yourself a pathetic mother....I have never seen someone so close to children that dont even share blood, you are a wonderful parent as the same to Raiku." Tears were in Senente's eyes as she tells what was happening to the girls and the fear she had and Shiro looks away,"Yes...the Reaper's Grasp, such a terrible illness to have but each skadow child must face it....many died in Lokchaos a few years ago but I see Yuki has it a little more harder." She looks to Senente as she nods a yes and thinks for a moment,"The reason she is snarling at you and Raiku is because out of the blue someone sho wanted to be her friend came to her....Naruto is his name you say? such an odd boy but after the deed with Yuki in the woods I believe thats where the chain began, she trusts him with everything and knows he'll listen thats why she doesnt hiss or snarl at him because she knows its him whos holding her and fears she is in trouble with you like when Raiku yelled at her when she knocked the bottle out of his hand and yelled her name too loud.....she thought she was going to be punished."

Shiro paces as she walked giving reason why Yuki was so aggressive with her,"You see my dear she acts this way because she thinks she'll be in trouble.....I have a solution, hold her for a moment but she will be angry and fussy but keep her close to your chest so she will be able to hear your heartbeat.....its very calming and I want you to do this as well." she goes to a small silver box and takes out a piece of paper worned and very old and hands it to her.

"This is the lulaby I sang to Yuki when she was a baby,Little Night Star, she would always calm down from the soothing sounds and relaxes....I believe if she hears this lulaby from your voice Yuki will recinize it an know your not going to hurt her that you are trying to help...this will work." Shiro opens a smaller box and takes out a small vial with greyish blue powder,"This is ground up Acaiopoli, a berry only found in the shadow realm, this will curb Yuki's sudden hunger, feed her a tiny dash with her next bottle and after that she shall only need to have three bottles a day but use this till the vial is gone....this way Yuki will not starve and as for her pain bathe her in iced water once in the morning and one at night and as for the pain in her mouth freeze slices of fruit and let her chew on it to ease the pain, hang on Senente this illness is a time consuming thing and not checked.....you know what will happen, follow these and I belive she shall trust you to feed her and hydrate.....I give you my blessings." As she finished she touches Senente's forehead and sends her back in a shroud of light.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm
"Miss, are you okay? Miss?" one of the libraians said as I woke up.
"Yeah... just got light headed. Thanks." I lied. I pulled the vile out of my pocket with the lullaby.

I went home and Raiku came up to me.
"What did you find out?" he asked.
"Nothing, but, I did come acros something that will ease her hunger streeks and we need to bathe her in cold water. This vile will stop her constant need to eat, so, we just need to put it in her food." I said. I looked down to her and she was already getting hungry.
"I'm going to try and feed her." I said. I went up and pulled Yuki close to me as she snarrled. She heard my gentle heart beat as I held her and she calmed down.
Raiku looked in amazement to see Yuki as she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Yuki stopped hissing and for once was actually calm with Senente as she held her close and she could hear the heartbeat and felt secure,"Raiku, hand me the bottle I'm gonna try." he hands it to her and carefully tilted her head and as she starts to snarl from being touched Senente started to hum lightly thinking of a tune to go with the wirds to the lulaby and as Yuki heared it her hissing quieted and she slowly relaxed in her arms. Raiku watched in amazement thinking it wasnt going to work but it did,"Whatever you did Senente its working....shes not trying to bite or nothing." Yuki tilts her head up and places a hand to Senentes chest wanting to be close to hear her heartbeat and feel she wasnt going to be harmed. Senente tries the bottle adding a dash of the Acaiopoli powder into the apple paste and gently takes it to Yuki's mouth, she was amazed to see Yuki sniff it for a moment and take it gently feeding off it,"It worked....it actually worked!" The guys watched stunned seeing Yuki let Senente feed her and didnt want to believe but were watching her as she looked to Yuki feeding from the bottle. She was glad she wasnt biting and with help from Shiro they were able to know how to deal with Yuki's pain and aggression. Looking up to Raiku Senente smirks,"After this I think you should try, she bonded with you well before....maybe it can work, Naruto you've done well but I think you need to rest...yiu havent slept for awhile."  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 pm
"Ok, so, I think I have an idea with this." I said.
"We're listening." Naruto said.
"Ok, so that we all don't get deprived of sleep, someone will feed her each meal. We take the vile Shrio gave to me and put it in her first bottle in the morning. I'll give her the morning bottle."
"Ok, than I'll take the noon shift." Naruto said
"That leaves me with dinner." Raiku replied.
"Now, you just hold her close to your chest and let her listen to your heart beat. She'll know that it will be you when she hears it. I'll keep a journal to monitor her. How much she eats, what time, when she ends and who fed her." I said.
"Good idea." Raiku said.
I let out a smile. It was getting late and Yuki was getting tired.
"Here. Let me take her." Naruto said. He walked up to me holding Yuki and carried her off.
"I just hope I know what I'm doing." I sighed. I held the vile and layed down.
"You are. I just want you to know that no matter what, you just need to know that your heart is pure. Rasing these girls are not going to be easy." Raiku said.
"I just hope nothing like this will happen again." I said as I put my head on the pillow. I staired up at the celing just thinking of what I saw when I collaped at the library.

Two hours passed and I was almost asleep. We bathed Yuki and waited untill she fell asleep. I was exausted from the whole day. I could hear the rain hitting the window. A flash of lightning crossed the room and I was under the covers, shaking as Raiku was next to me. I got out of bed and went over to Naruto's room. I saw Yuki asleep.
"At least you can sleep thuough a storm." I said as I stroked her bangs. She didn't even moan in pain with them being off her face.
"Sweet dreams" I said as the lighting flashed again. I walked back out to the living room as a huge clap of thunder rummbled in the sky.
"It's just rain, it's just rain." I said to my self as I went under the white sheet. With it hitting almost ninety, the sudden pop up thunder storm did take me by suprise.

I layed in bed for twenty minutes and I felt something go around my stomach.
"It's ok. I'm here." Raiku said. I looked over my shoulder and he smiled. I went from my back to facing him.
"Thanks...." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:24 pm
The storm quieted down as morning crept slowly still a little grey Naruto wakes to the phone ringing, it was Sakura. "Hey Naruto I know its early in the morning but I need to know if Senente or Raiku is up." he looks to the living and sees them both still asleep and tells Sakura they had a long day and she sighs,"I understand....well when they do get up tell them Everest is approving pretty well, Saskue was feeding her last night and she opened her eyes to him and is talking very weakly but talking so shes doing alright so hows Yuki?" Naruto looks to her asleep making noises in her sleep and lets out a sigh,"She can barely move only her head and she still cant see and is very aggressive." "I see.....well in the book the later in time the child gets it they will have a harder time, I guess all you can really do is watch her....we'll watch Everest till Yuki gets better." The two humg up the conversation and he yawns looking at the time.

"Only nine twenty?.....well....guess Yuki will want some breakfest then." Naruto goes into his room to find her awake moving her head around and went to pick her up but something he noticed was she wasnt as lively as she normally was, he would hear her moan or cry but now she barely said anything. Not letting it bother him he goes out to see Senente and Raiku still asleep and decided to trade turns with her since he was already up with Yuki, once he warmed up some apples already mashed he puts it in a bottle adding a dash of the Acaipoli powder like Senente told him and went to Yuki with it. "Yuki time for breakfest its apples this time you favorite." she didnt respond to his voice not even flinching as he touched her, carefully setting the bottle near Yuki's mouth she wasnt taking it and he grew puzzled,"Huh.....maybe your not hungry just yet we'll try later then."

A couple hours pass and Naruto tries again to feed Yuki only to get the same results everytime, she'll move a few inches but after that refuses the bottle.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 pm
I woke up around ten and I was in Raiku's arms.
"Come on, Yuki, eat." I heard Naruto trying to have Yuki eat.
"Is something wrong?" I asked Naruto looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"Yuki sweety, come on." I said and took her. She didn't snarle at me, not even whimper.
"Yuki? Are you Okay?" I asked. She didn't awnser and now, I was in panic mode.
"Yuki, can you hear me?" I asked.
"Sakura called a little bit ago. Everest is in a condition whare she can see Sasuke and Sakura. She'll stay untill Yuki gets better." Naruto said
"Ok." I replied. i looked into the living room, and Raiku was just getting up.
"Maybe Raiku could get her back to normal." I sugested. Naruto nodds and I took Yuki out to Raiku.
"Senente, I need to talk to you in privte." Naruto said. I handed Yuki to Raiku.
"Yuki? It's daddy. Can you hear me?" Raiku asked

I went back into Naruto's room and closed the door.
"Here, take a seat." He said. I sat down and he looked at me.
"How old is Yuki?" He asked
"Nine." I replied.
"With her being older than Everest, than she'll be more sickly than Everest. The later in life that this illness, the harder it is to cure it." Naruto told me.
"Than are you saying that I... could lose Yuki because of this Reaper's Grasp?" I asked. I had the fear and saddness in my eyes.
Naruto hugged me.
"No. She's a tough little cookie. She can pull thuough." Naruto said with a smile.
At that moment, I knew it was going to be alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Raiku kept calling Yuki for a little while but she had yet to move or even make a sound, in a panic he tried the holding her close action like Senente instucted him to do but worried it was enough. After letting her stay there for a few minutes he had tears in his eyes thinking she was getting to the point that not much could really help her,"Come on Yuki.....please wake up for daddy please....Yuki wake up." Raiku sobs gently but soon stops shocked and looks down to see Yuki move very slowly up to him resting her head on his chest, he sighs happily knowing she was responding and wanted to hold her close but was careful not to make her yelp so he cradles her.

"Perhaps I can try feeding her again, its almost noon and she never ate this morning." Careful with Yuki Raiku reached for the bottle and placed it hear her face, slowly but sucessfully she took hold and fed off it very hungry from yesterday, all he could do was watch her almost scared out of his mind she was in worse condition then before. As Yuki finish he looked at the time and recorded it on some paper to remind Senente,"Well a little off but thats happens." he looks down once more and nearly was stunned as he watched her slowly open her eyes partial enough for him to see part of her ruby colored eyes, she looks up only to see blurs of color but she knew it was Raiku and mouthed the word daddy barely heared but Raiku knew what she was saying,"Thats right Yuki its daddy.....daddys got ya sweetie." Yuki looks up to him again and lays her head on his chest hearing his heart beat very gently and clenching her little hand on his chest.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm
I walked out and Yuki holding on to Raiku. I held my breath and teared up.
"She wants you." He said. I looked at the paper.
"Oh. Thanks." I said as I took her and held her close.
As I took her, I saw her eyes slightly open.
"Yuki sweety, Mommy's got you." I said. She whispered something and I let out a smile.
"Yeah. I'm here." I said.

Naruto came out and he smiled. Raiku got up and took her.
"Here. She'll want to see you." He said. She cluched onto Naruto's jacket and I sighed with a smile.

After a two long hours, I held another meeting.
"Sakura was telling me that the older child is, the more time it will take to heal them." Naruto began.
"That means that we need to be on costant alert. With my medical training, I should stay up late with her, Untill I start skating again. Naruto, why don't you take the morning shift until one thirty, and Raiku takes over untill ten. And I'll be up untill one of you two get up in the morning." I said.
"What? You don't think I could get up before Raiku?" Naruto asked.
"I know how you can be, Naruto." I said.
I held Yuki as we talked. With her being in her state, she's sensitive to everything. From shouts to smells and feelings. I didn't know what I should do with her being so ill.
Weekley, she grabbed my jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 pm
As the day progressed Raiku watched Yuki close while the others did the regular routine Naruto helping around the house while Senente ran a couple errands, Yuki didnt sleep much during Raiku's shift but she was alert to his voice as he tried to talk to her getting her to stay partially alert making sure she wasnt in much pain. Raiku sang the lulaby Shiro gave to them most of the day and Yuki would weakly smile which made him better but as the day turned late she suddenly started to cough and it was normal at first when he read the book it was a symptom and when he pats her back it could stop but it soon turned to a choking cough that paniked him and he picked her up placing her on his shoulder patting her,"Whats wrong Yuki?...its alright I got you dont worry.....come on settle down." As he tried to pat it off Yuki coughed worse loud enough to rush Naruto over to see what was going on and saw what was happening,"Raiku cant you see that not working stop for a moment." he soon stopped and she settled down to a mild cough and placed her on her futon glaring at Naruto in anger.

"I know what I was doing obviously she had something caught in her throat so I tried to get it out." "Yeah more like you were hurting her I saw the look on her face you were patting her too much....you call that helping your making things worse! what kind of father hits his child better yet another child." As Raiku heared him say that he grabs him by his jacket and shoves him into a cupboard bringing dishes onto Naruto,"Dont you dare say I'm not worthy as a father! I nearly died myself trying to save her because I loved her, if I was a useless father then I could of let her die in the fire and saved myself! but no! I took the flames and smoke to find her because I didnt want her to die that way." Naruto gets up and punches Raiku point blank knocking him down spitting blood,"Yeah yeah sure you say it now because you knew Senente would never forgive you if Yuki died then but I remember before that you never wanted those girls to be there in the first place, you hated them for trying to tear things up and I bet you still hate them because there not even humans but shadow children."

Raiku lunged at Naruto having heared enough from his mouth and all the insults that were being spilled and attacked him and both of them were in a huge fist fight breaking things in their way as they punched and shoved the other into the walls and selves. Yuki hears all the commotion and cries coughing at the loud noises she was hearing unable to see what was happening but she was really scared of her surrounding that were muted off from the boys with them occupied at hitting the other,each cracked an insult to the other only to get a fist in their face and a shove in the wall.

Raiku dodges a punch and kicks Naruto into the kitchen busting the table,"You have no idea what I would do for these girls, I welcomed Yuki as my daugther and I promised to be there for her anytime she cries or is angry....thats a true father and you dont see it." "You may say that now but the next time she does something wrong your feelings will change and all you want to do is punish her physically and who knows you might punch her the same way your doing to me." Angry to the brim Raiku comes at them and the two are stubling on the ground extanging hits while Yuki heared everything and tried to get away but unable to see the edge of the bed she rolled off hitting the floor hard, she cried out loud and cried with them fighting by her. Yuki heared nothing but loud thuds and her body starting to hurt from falling.....she felt like the beginning when she was sick and cried coughing unable to soothe herself.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm
I walked in and I heard the guys fighting.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" I yelled at the guys as I looked around to see the mess. I heard Yuki coughing form Naruto's room.
"Yuki!" I cried as I ran to her side. I picked her up and hummed the lullaby to her. She stopped coughing and I layed her back down.
"You two, come with me." I said. Both of the guys fallowed me out side to the balcony.
"I LEFT YOU TWO TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND YOU GUYS WERE AT EACHOTHER'S NECKS FIGHTING LIKE MUTTS!!! TELL ME WHY I PUT UP WITH YOU GUYS. ALL YOU DO IS FIGHT AND ACT LIKE IDIOTS!!!" I yelled.
"Senen--"
"I don't want to hear it Raiku. I knew being chosen by destiny to watch over these girls was a mistake!!! If I cant trust you with Yuki's life, than, I shouldn't have brought on the rsopceabillity as a parent." I went on.
"Sen--"
"She almost died because she was unattended with you two acting like... like.... like...."
"Morons..." Naruto sighed.
"I blessed you with these girls and this happens. Take her to kakashi.... If you two can't be resopnceable for just an hour and a half, than, I can't trust you with my heath and care." I said.
"Calm down, sen..."
"I WISH THAT FIRE WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR LIFE, RAIKU HATCHI!!!" I yelled. I gasped and ran off. I took off out the door and cried as I ran down the street.
Why did I just tell him that? Am I feeling the sress that I could have gotten form the tears that i shed?

I made it to the bay and sat down on the sand. The bright orange sun was over my home.
I told my best friend that I wanted him to die in the fire? Shrio, if you can hear me, plese, help me. I need your guidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 pm
As Senente was in deep thought a ristle in the bushes startles her and she turns sharply to see a white fox sitting and staying at her, in its mouth was a small necklace with a pearl on its chain, it came closer to her and place the nacklace in her lap as if waiting for her to hold it. She looks down and a glow covers her hands and a small mirage of Shoir comes out,"My dear it seems things have been troublesome for you not too long no?" Senente looks in shock seeing her without having to leave reality,"Your right Shiro....there was a fight and I started to yell when Yuki was crying and-" "Theres no need to explain my child and yes I know....remember I can watch things from the nova.....its not your fault for what you said, you are stress with the responsibility of Yuki and her illness....its been tough on all of you having to waych over here."

Senente looks to the bay and thinks deep hearing her,"You see Senente....this time now is quite a challenge even with the boys, Naruto had said some things he never ment to say for something he saw and thought, Raiku retailiated since deep in his heart he would do anything to protect those children....like a true father would, Senente my dear what had happened was you were angry that the boys settled it the wrong way and it should of been settled more delecately instead they chose to fight it off, for you what you did was your way of letting off the stress that was bottleing up inside and fear not child, he will not take it seriously.....he knows how much youve sacrificed with those girls and knows it has put a strain on your shoulder that Yuki is still sick and understands you too need to let it out at times even if it ment to lash out things you never wanted to say trust me dear child...trust me."

At that point Senente felt some comfort and watches the white kitsune get close to her nudging its nose to her face. "Now why dont you go back to them, they had time to cool off and so have you...everything will be alright here, these should help you bring the bind with Raiku a little better." In a shroud of light two small white candies appeared,"Give him one and you eat the other and what they will do is melt away any negative thought you might have still lingering inside....for that you two shall forgive the other and know what needs to be done." as soon as Senente turns her head the kitsune and necklace were gone and all was left was the candies. Back at the house the boys were quiet having had heared Senente's anger and that the fight wasnt worth Yuki crying her lungs out for peace and falling on the floor. Naruto was on the roof sleeping while Raiku was holding Yuki as she squirmed in his arms.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 pm
I quietly walked in and Raiku glared at me.
"Oh, I thought that you wished the fire would have taken my life. Why did you say that and come back to me?" Raiku asked as he held Yuki. I sat next to him and sobbed.
"I was wrong to have said that to you and I understand if you hate me. Go ahead, yell, scream, you can even hit me!!! Nothing would make me feel better. I made the worst chioce in my life and if you don't love me any more, I get it. It just wasn't ment to be." I said. My eyes were swollen red from the tears and I held on to my arms as if I was hugging someone.
"We should have watched Yuki like you said. I feel just as much guilt as you do." He said. As we looked down on the floor, Naruto came in.
"Oh, little ms. Raiku can go die is back." He said. I sighed.
"I'm sorry, Naruto. Please, can you look after Yuki tonight? I really want to ger rid of stress." I said.
Raiku handed Yuki to Naruto.
"Remember to record on how much she ate and the time." Raiku said as Naruto carried her off.
"I was talking to Shrio, and she told me to give you one of these candies. I need to eat the other one at the same time." I said as I handed him one.
"A....Nova candy?" he asked.
"I think so." I replied. We opened up our candies and put them in our mouths. We looked at each other and he put his arms around me and I had my hands on his biceps.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games