Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Survival Stories

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the the #1 Zombie RP guild on Gaia! We are also currently ACTIVE! (5/28/18) If you love Zombie RPs then this is the guild for you 

Tags: Zombie, Apocalypse, Undead, Role Play, Survival 

Reply The Stories
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Name: Mason Clark

Picture of Character:

Weapons:
Primary: Stainless Steel Mossberg 500 Shotgun(Explained in Bio Story)
Secondary: M1911A1
Melee: Fire Axe

Dislikes: Spiders, Zombies and Bites from them

Bio: Mason was in his Fire Station on Shift when the Infection spread out..............Most of the Firemen there were instantly infected when they returned to the Fire Station off the Trucks, Mason had to kill the Infected and some Un-Infected to make it out Alive from there and took an Axe with him along with a Pump Shotgun from the Chiefs Office....He was the only one known to make it out of there Alive and UnTouched....................  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Name biggrin amian Hernandez

Picture of Character:Avatar

Weapons:
Primary:Elephant gun
Secondary biggrin esert Eagle
Melee:Machete

Dislikes:Zombies,traitors,and loosing friends

Supplies:First Aid Kit,Flares,Military Rations, and Maps

Bio biggrin amian was always untrusting of people.This happened because his commanding officer had Damian's squad killed.Damian got back from his mission and attacked the commanding officer and nearly killed him.He was then placed in prison.The infection hit and Damian managed to escape and head home.He always had a stockpile of weapons at his house.One night he was awoken by the sound of his door being broken.He grabs a pistol and heads to the door.He saw someone there so he told them to get out.The person then tried biting him.He shot the person in the head.He looked at the person and remembered about the news talking about an infection.He decided to get dressed and leave.He grabbed some supplies and the three weapons he said he would take in case the infection got over here.  

Lord Abraham Van Hellsing

Desirable Vampire

5,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kyo Soto-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:57 am
Name: Kyle Blythe

Picture of Character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons: Axe, Rifle

Dislikes: Zombies, Raiders, Idiots

Bio: I live in a fairly small town. That night I was on the computer, as usual, and then I heard a faint scream, coming from the neighbor's house. I walked out of my room and through the house to the front door, but right when I went to open the door the window next to the front door shattered and something fell in through it. I ran upstairs, although, my sister ran past me trying to see what was going on. She wasn't lucky, it devoured her in a matter of seconds. There is a tree right outside my window, which I usually use to sneak out with, I hopped out my window, running to the nearest store to gather some supplies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:38 pm
Name: Maya Jenkin

Character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons: Handgun

Dislikes: Wet floors, Big cars

Bio: I was working late at the hospital, finishing up paperwork, when I heard a noise down the hall. I was so involved in my work, I dismissed it. When I heard it again, I knew it was something more than just a bump in the night. I walked out of the room and into the hallway. I slowly started to walk down to the other rooms when i heard it behind me. "Hello?" I called, but then I heard footsteps coming toward me. I got some sort of pole that was laying around from construction. I waited til I saw a dark figure and I called out to it once more. It turned to face me and "growled". I quickly pushed the door open to the fire escape stairs and into the parking lot. I stumbled into my car, turned it on and drove home. when I got home, I ran upstairs to my room, got my handgun from under the bed, got back in my car and sped down the road.  

pizza jpg

Mugan Von Hellscream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Name: Mathias Gabriel Black

Picture of Character: (Work in Progress)

Weapons:

Primary: Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser Shotgun,

Secondary: Colt 3rd Model Dragoon (6 Shot Revolver)

Melee: Replica of Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer)

Supplies: First Aid kit, MRE's, Compass and map.

Dislikes: Zombies, Rats, and Squash.

Bio: Raised by a gun collecting bar tending uncle, Mathias learned that its always nice to have some weapon of sorts around just in case stuff goes sour. When the world went to hell, he grabbed his uncles Mossburg form under the counter of his bar table, the replica of Thor's hammer, the name sake of the old bar, and the old Dragoon resting above the mantle piece in there apartment. Smart, but lazy, he's determined to survive or die taking the undead monsters with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm
Name: Jessie Freewin

Picture of Character:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Weapons:
Primary: Light armed shotgun
Secondary: 22 colt
Melee: Crowbar, and wrench

Dislikes: Dog's, begger's, and Hospitals

Bio: When the infection hit she was working on a car at the Mechanic's, when she was 12 her mother was murderd, after the death of her mother she never talked but she knew she would have to say something soon yet she dident care, buy being silent she leard you dont need a voice to survive, she may be quiet but have you ever heard the term "Silent But Deadly"?

Best puchline: "......"  

TheInsanePiano

Lonely Humorist

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100

Epic Penguin Ninja

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 pm
Name: Chris Gilmoor

Picture of Character: User Image

Primary: 308 Winchester Rifle
Secondary: Colt M1911 Pistol

Melee: Kitchen Knife

Supplies: Water, extra ammo, food, first aid kit, and all weapons.

Dislikes: Getting bitten by zombies.

Bio: Chris was sitting down and watching (shocker) a zombie movie when the outbreak happened. His parents were out of the house and he was alone. He knew where his dad hid the key to his gun safe, so he took the key and grabbed the first two guns he saw; A 308 Winchester and Colt M1911. He made a camp up in his room, but he knows he will have to leave soon to get more supplies and search for other survivors.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am
Name: Justin Krouse

Picture of Character: User Image

Primary: .44 Special Revolver
Melee: Butcher Knife

Dislikes: Getting his jacket bloody.

Bio: Justin was the son of a butcher. He was an expert with a knife, and he knows every weak spot possible on a human. Spots to wound them, and to kill instantly. When the breakout started, he grabbed his biggest knife and his .44 Revolver. He grabbed some water, food, and medicine and headed out. He had no clue where his dad was. Probably dead. He headed out, ready to find survivors and save them.  

Epic Penguin Ninja

Dangerous Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers