Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm
"You're lying, aren't you? There's a chain here, she's right down in the other corridor. I'd say she's getting ready to go to sleep right now." Her frown only deepened and her stare was dead serious. "Take me to her. Chains must be punished." Marie deeply hated chains, seeing as her master and her were both killed by ones. Besides, even in her past life, it was still her job to dispose of them, even the ones that took human form.
Alice changed into her nightgown, finally relieved that she no longer had to wear those heels. Were people actually supposed to enjoy wearing those things? She had no idea and threw them into the closet, forgetting all about them. She looked around, prepared to fall quickly asleep, but she knew she couldn't with all Alice's dolls staring at her. Those things creeped the living hell out of her.
"Why the hell does she keep those things? God, I swear, I am getting rid of those things." She muttered, walking back towards the closet and pulling out one of Alice's dresses, ripping it at the seams at tying it up to make a giant bag. She went for the first doll, a porcelain child with marble eyes, a smile frozen on it's face. As soon as she even tried to grab it, guess what? It bit her, the freaking doll freaking bit her. She threw it to the ground in a fit of fury.
"Owwww! That ******** hurt! How dare you bite the infamous B-rabbit like that! I shall rip you apart limb from limb, you disgusting little thing! Now apologize!" The doll just laughed at her, and she did what was promised.
"See that! This is what will happen to anyone who doesn't get in the bag like I tell them to! Understand?" Alice screamed at the dolls, who all started laughing at once. They were really pushing their luck to laugh at her of all people.

After Alice finished cleaning up Cheshire's wounds, she sat in silence for a few minutes. She then turned her head towards a corner of the room.
"Cheshire, what is that?" She said, pointing at the organs and staring at them. She had no idea how they got there, she was pretty sure she hadn't put any new dolls in her collection, so why were there human parts lying in the corner? It baffled her so, but it still looked somewhat interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
"Why should I" Kai said folding his arms. He glared at her, not really caring what she would do. He would already die if he didn't get the blood soon. Him and Miku both. He lend in the wall, glaring at her.
Cheshire looked at the organs, "you...don't remember. You got Cheshire new toys from the horrible ringleader." Cheshire said looking at his arm, then back at his Alice. He stood up, walking to the organs and picked them up.

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:51 pm
Alice stared at befuddlement at both Cheshire and the organs. She couldn't remember anything about a ringleader. But if Cheshire said she did, then she guess she did.
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember. But hey, but hey! Why don't we have some fun together, Cheshire! I wanna go to the human world. I hope there's nice people there." Alice cheered, not remembering an inch of what happened at the dark woods circus.

Marie got herself to calm down, but ignored the boy and started walking.
"Since you won't show me, I'll bring the chain here, but I'll make sure to wrap up each and every of her individual parts and give them as presents to everyone here to show them what happens when they break the rules." Listening back over to the threat in her head, Marie realized it didn't sound all that threatening, but it was the best thing that she could come up with at the spot.

Alice had finally collected all of the dolls in one giant bag and smiled proudly. They put up a pretty good fight, but they still couldn't win against the B-rabbit.
"Let's see, where should I dump these things?" Alice thought to herself as the dolls kicked wildly inside the bag.
"Would you stop moving?!" Alice kicked the bag repeatedly until it stopped moving. She ran out of the room, thinking she'll probably dump them in the main hallway just to see the chaos those things would create. What she didn't notice however, was a young woman with long hair clutching a saw, glaring at her profusely.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:36 pm
"Excuse me, but you can not harm anyone around here. If you don't like a certain someone then it is best you leave." Eleanor said standing in front of the girl. This girl was creepy...but she wasn't nearly as creepy and scary as Beatrix.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 pm
"I have no problems with chains, it's just my job. I don't mind at all, especially if they have legal contractors. But making temporary contracts, or being in an illegal contract is against the rules. Illegals are more of a danger than they are of a help." She kept her face as straight as she could. She was positive she had just seen B-rabbit walking down the hall.
Alice ignored the strange woman, but a part of her couldn't help but think she looked familiar. "Eleanor, what happened to Eliza? I haven't seen her since earlier. Oh, and do you know where I can dump this. I want to get rid of these as fast as possible." The woman in front of Eleanor was still glaring at Alice and it gave her the chills. Wait, was that a saw she was carrying? 'No, it's probably just my imagination. She died a long time ago.' Alice rubbed her eyes, still carrying the bag filled with the moving dolls. She threw it to the floor trying to get it to be silent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm
"It's a long complicated story and i don't think she deserves to be punished." Eleanor said and looked at Alice, "She's in my room with Luey. She's blind at the moment...ever since the evil inside her seperated from her."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm
"What? Is Eliza okay?" Alice couldn't help but think it was her fault since it was that small portion of B-rabbit's powers that awakened "Eliza" in the first place. She growled at herself, but noticed that the woman was still staring at her. How long was this woman going to keep it up anyways?
"Excuse me, but who are you? You look familiar." Alice inquired.

Marie stopped glaring and smiled for a moment.
"I think the more important question is who are you?" Marie kept up her smile, fingers wrapping around the seal mark on her saw.
"You look like a normal human girl, but...you recognize this...don't you?" Marie moved her fingers to show Alice the seal on the saw. If this girl had any memory, she would sure enough remember it. But the small girl just stared at it as if she had no idea what it was.

Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff