Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Pretty limited, it is contraband ~ not to mention that anything from the human world becomes "Halloweenified" after awhile, to their content would start to shift and warp after a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm
how can we log on, I have my username. I don't know the password D:
And do you do the characters on the website?  

Dad Egderp

Lonely Businessman

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm
Suggestion? Maybe? owo

I would love to see a set of classes, divided into Year ranges? Like the same general idea class wise (Example, healing). But have a thread set up for just Y1, one set up just for Y2, one just for Y3. I think it might help to give a bit more of that "school" feeling, because normally not all classes have fresh meat mixed in with those working toward graduation~ Not necessarily different mechanics or a different course or anything, just a bit more divided for a change~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 am
If we posted over 800 words in a rp and it's yet to be finished, can we still post them in the Strange RP Month thread?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:25 pm
Students have been killed (not permanently of course) a lot in their time in school. Since they go to the infirmary, it's no big deal. However, if someone was hurt outside of school to the point of vanishing, and there was no set respawn since they lived in the woods, would they respawn in a grave and how long does it take to recover or ...form?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm
Chitty chitty Bang Bang45: idek what u r tryin to say there bro

ramenli: Classes can be restricted by races ~ and school year as well, it's just rarer because too often people feel left out.

MK: idk, wait for zoo on that

MK: They spawn at a Halloween FEAR clinic, and the time always depends on the manner of death, the state of the student at the time of death, how far the clinic is, how often they've died lately ~ that sort of thing. Range can be anywhere from about 30min-24 hours ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm
Roch offered to give some of the horsemen a basic lesson in Halloween tools, can I do that as an rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 am
I have an idea for a forged metal bird student, but isn't a construct but a creature that is metal with forged type of colorations to skin and feathers, would this student idea be fine to quest for?  

naggeela

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 am
Ice: idk

Naggy: If it doesn't look like a construct, then it doesn't need to be a construct. Do make sure you have lore (actual or created) to back up the existence of your creature. Any idea is fine to quest for, it's the acceptance part you have to worry about, but we will work with you on making sure the student incorporate both your ideas and the shop setting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Uhm... When is this contest going to be drawn? It's been over a month since it ended, if you don't count the late entries...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22975831

Sorry to nag. ._.  

Kaiki

Distinct Shapeshifter

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm
Can I edit my post in the customs thread as long as it's not the closing time yet? I accidentally added a word in the description part and did not catch it during proofread arghhhh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 pm
For Amity Quest characters,
Solo rps- They are restricted to outside rp and no where near school correct?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:33 pm
jk jk wrong Q&A thread  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm
I wasnt sure where to put this but for the horsemen trials event, the winners were given a horsemen inkjar + a random rare minipet, I believe. I dont think the random rare minipet was distributed as far as I remember ;;?  

revenant aria

Kaiki

Distinct Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm
Please excuse me if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see a similar Deus thread. With my gorgeous new hunter, does his weapon have the abilities of a runic chain and runic knives, or is it a FEAR creature in weapon form? Or do I get to decide?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games