Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm
Val looked down tears coming to her eyes.

Lexi noticed the glint of warning as she stayed silent  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm
As the song ended Valcom put his flute away and gently kissed his wife and patted his kids on there little heads before walking over and picking up his so called team mates.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Lily lighter dang it uncle I'll walk." Kira jumped down but smiled anyways. It's going to be hell.

Val climbed into her mother's arms as Lexi stood back up. "Ready Lucius?" she asked softly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Valcom shrugged.

"Fine then half pint."he said patting Lily on his shouldar.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Lily kicked and squirmed as Valcom carried her and she groaned. "I don't like being carried! Not one bit! Or at least, not when I'm being carried against my will. And I am not a half pint you overgrown mutt!" she said teasingly with a huff as she moved the hair out of her face. She kept squirming, but she just couldn't break free from Valcom's grasp. "Oh would you just put me down!" she said as she elbowed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm
"Get used to being a halfpint..becuase your with me."he said and dropped her suddenly.Valcom starred at her grinning.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Kira covered her mouth slightly chuckled. She blew softly making Lily's wings pop out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 am
Valcom nodded and broke into a quick run..on four legs instead of two however which increased his speed even more.

"Come on slow pokes!"he called.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 am
Silvia looked around her "Dawn!" She shouted crossing her arms hopping Dawn would appear.

Sam was in her mouse form on Silvia's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:54 pm
Lily fell to the ground when Valcom dropped her. She huffed and got back up quickly while wiping the dirt off of her clothes. "I am not a half pint! I'm not!" she shouted at him defensively as he ran off. She felt her wings pop out and glanced back at Kira while sticking her tongue out at her. She then ran off and caught up to Valcom with ease. "Well, there is a good thing about being a half pint. I don't have all that extra muscle weight to slow me down." she said with a grin as she ran ahead of him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Valcom chuckled.

"You do know..I can outrun you.I just go to easy on my almost son Damon's girlfriends."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 pm
Lily blushed and glared back at Valcom. "Oh shut up!" she said as she kept running. She sighed as she looked back ahead and moved the hair out of her face. "Thank you though." she added quietly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Kira was already next to Lily and Valcom after she had a sneezing fit. "It's true...god maybe you be my in law" Kira grinned jumping on Lily's shoulder landing as a ferret  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 pm
Lily blushed even redder as she heard what Kira said. "Let's just take one step at a time." she said as she tried to calm herself down so her blush could fade. She kept running though now it was a little hard to focus.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:21 pm
I can tell you one thing Lily...you and Dam like Valcom and Lexi when they were separted years ago" Ferret Kira said  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff