Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
MMO's?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm
So XSK

i'm having trouble finding a mmo to play.

Tryed Maplestory, runescape, runes of magic, fiesta, neosteam, ragnarok, and a few others

But so far i've only liked runescape, dont mock me for it, it's different from other mmo's ... i dont play it anymore that's why i'm asking for suggestions

I am looking for something kind of different, not involving repeated quests of "go kill this many of these" or "go collect this many of this item"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm
to solve your problem, ask yourself if you are willing to pay to play. there is Knights of the old republic coming out soon and it looks like it would be a hell of alot of fun.  

reven228

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm
reven228
to solve your problem, ask yourself if you are willing to pay to play. there is Knights of the old republic coming out soon and it looks like it would be a hell of alot of fun.

all the games i listed were free to play sweatdrop

if i were going to get a pay for game the answer it definatly dark age of camelot or everquest

WoW is just out of the question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm
i agree, my cousin got addicted to Wow and in one years time, he turned from a tan, six foot guy with a girlfriend. to a twilight (i HATE TWILIGHT) pale, loser, who's lonlyer than a nerd on prom night.  

reven228

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm
reven228
i agree, my cousin got addicted to Wow and in one years time, he turned from a tan, six foot guy with a girlfriend. to a twilight (i HATE TWILIGHT) pale, loser, who's lonlyer than a nerd on prom night.

it's not that, i already know i dont like i tryed it xD even played on a higher level character for a while and still hated it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm
ya. anyway, just check out some paying games. games are free for a reason... they suck and you'll get bored of them quickly. check out Diablo, neverwinter nights, and knights of the old republic. they're the only paying games my friends play and i kind of want to play them. KOTOR i only want to play because of the two trailers for the game. trailer 1, and trailer 2 Ohh, and there's a free game i almost forgot to tell you about. it's called nine dragons. it's this kung fu action game that has a bit of 'collect this here' but the graphics and chacecter options, 'SHOULD' keep you buisy for a few months. in that time, try looking for a paying game. but a month or two subscription, and try it out.  

reven228

Kaptain K Rool

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Don't know much 'bout this game right here, but it be 'bout pokemon and be worth a look.

http://www.pokemonog.net/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am
You didn't enjoy maplestory?
The only thing I like about fiesta was dressing up my avatar
fu fu fu

King Latifah

Dog

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 am
Sumeriian
You didn't enjoy maplestory?
The only thing I like about fiesta was dressing up my avatar
fu fu fu

Maplestory was alright for a while, but it became more about just questing and killings hundreds of monsters  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm
biggrin i love runescape

but right now: mabinogi..it's by nexon, just like maplestory, so if you had any NX when you played it, you can use it for mabinogi.

anyways, i'll send you some screenshots of mabinogi (nothing like maplestory btw)

here they are.

(oh and just like runescape, the game gets better if you get motr into the game)

User Image

User Image

User Image

features: age, skills, rebirths, marriage, dungeons, shadow missions, jousting, 2 continents full of fun, fighting, exploring, and much more  

Xemyik

O.G. Noob

5,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 pm
mw2-pwnin
biggrin i love runescape

but right now: mabinogi..it's by nexon, just like maplestory, so if you had any NX when you played it, you can use it for mabinogi.

anyways, i'll send you some screenshots of mabinogi (nothing like maplestory btw)

here they are.

(oh and just like runescape, the game gets better if you get motr into the game)

User Image

User Image

User Image

features: age, skills, rebirths, marriage, dungeons, shadow missions, jousting, 2 continents full of fun, fighting, exploring, and much more

ehh just tryed it a while ago, honestly between needing food to keep my energy up and health at max, the music playing, the different skills, and the owls that keep coming to drop off quests

it's gotten kinda confusing ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm
Kaonashi Akumu
mw2-pwnin
biggrin i love runescape

here they are.

User Image

User Image

User Image

ehh just tryed it a while ago, honestly between needing food to keep my energy up and health at max, the music playing, the different skills, and the owls that keep coming to drop off quests

it's gotten kinda confusing ._.

sorry if this sounds smart, but, if you ever get confused, join a guild...i was confused at first has well o.o
i then joined this guild called wasake 2 weeks after playing.
oh, and don't eat..it's useless XD
you can look for some songs on the internet.
skills=don't bother for half of them
and the owls...well, i think it's kinda funny  

Xemyik

O.G. Noob

5,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm
Wizard101 is a beast game. Try it. Bad thing is you have to pay to play the rest of the game  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

Don't ever play PWI! Most people are selfish and looking forward to leveling up, nothing else. I think MMORPGs are made to make friends and have loads of fun. Not only leveling a character, right? So, I'm looking for mmo's that are good and a place to befriend with many people over seas. So yeah, still looking. >.<

It's not where you're from...

...It's where you're at.

Aglaica

terrible tim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 am
reven228
ya. anyway, just check out some paying games. games are free for a reason... they suck and you'll get bored of them quickly. check out Diablo, neverwinter nights, and knights of the old republic. they're the only paying games my friends play and i kind of want to play them. KOTOR i only want to play because of the two trailers for the game. trailer 1, and trailer 2 Ohh, and there's a free game i almost forgot to tell you about. it's called nine dragons. it's this kung fu action game that has a bit of 'collect this here' but the graphics and chacecter options, 'SHOULD' keep you buisy for a few months. in that time, try looking for a paying game. but a month or two subscription, and try it out.

I disagree that all free games suck... I happen to really like Runescape... alot and have been playing it for free for over 6 yrs... smile  
Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games