Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am
Waved back to cuwen and began to put on his sun-tanning lotion labeled " chocolate thunder sunscreen for the brotha from anotha motha" and began applying it to himself before laying back on his towel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 am
{{Oh, just for future reference Zeus, my character here is called Amy. Confusing, I know. wink lol.}}

Amy smiled at Karrie as he hugged her tighter and then went and got his clothes. When she realized she was staring, though, she quickly averted her eyes and tried to calm her heart down. What the hell was she doing?! This was bad, this was baa...

She looked up at Dougherty and smiled again. "Dougherty! Since you were the first person to play a game here, you get a prize! It will be mailed to you shortly! I'm so glad you came!"

A waiter came over to him and offered him a towel for his wet shirt.

Amy looked over at Zeus and waved happily.

When Mitri came over and spoke to her, Amy smiled brightly and hugged him. "It was great meeting you, too, Mitri! I really hope you come by a lot while you're here."

She pulled back and looked around happily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am
*He sets the two ducks back in the water, then thanks the waiter for the towel. He dabs at his shirt, trying to sop up the water from Amy's wet hug.* Thank you Amy, but that really isn't necessary. You really should save the prize for someone who wins at any of your games.

*He sets the damp towel down and looks at his watch* Well, if you'll excuse me, I really must be going. I'll be sure to stop in here again another time! *He smiles at Amy, then turns and heads through the door and into the building. He goes out through the front doors, then exits the thread*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am
*gets dressed and goes over to Velcore* Let's go home, Velcore. Just take it easy with Niiki there.

*chirps and nods, slowly flying out*

*hugs Amy back* I will! See you later, Amy! *follows Velcore out*

*walks back over to Amy* Well, see you later, Amy. *smiles at her before following his dragon and nephews out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 am
(( eek Thank you Amy! That particular vest has been on Cop's wish list for awhile now! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 am
A waiter came over to Amy and whispered something in her ear. After a few moments, she nods and smiles to him. "Thank you."

She waved to Dougherty as he leaves and calls out after him. "You deserve it, and it's already been sent. I hope you enjoy it, Dougherty! Thank you for coming!"

Amy smiled at Mitri and waved goodbye to him. When Karrie came back over to her once again, she smiled and her cheeks flushed slightly again. She nodded to him and waved. "Night, Karrie. And thank you so much for coming and bringing your nephews. See you tomorrow night."

Amy then went to the pet area, picked up a sleeping Thistle, and walked back out. She walked over to Zeus and smiled.

"Thank you for coming, Zeus. I really appreciate it. I hope you come back again soon. Please feel free to stay here as long as you want. We have staff here 24/7. I should be here either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday afternoon. I hope to see you again soon."

She smiled once more and then left for the night, waving to the staff. She was going to put a nice bonus in each staff member's mailbox for tonight. They had been wonderful.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( eek Thank you Amy! That particular vest has been on Cop's wish list for awhile now! biggrin ))

{{You are very welcome, Dougherty!! biggrin Kits gave me a list of some of your items since I couldn't view your wishlist, and I thought that would look nice on you. Thank you for coming and being the first to play a game! biggrin I really hope you come back and bring Psyzapp and/or others with you. smile *hugs*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am
Message to all patrons:

Everyone is welcome here at all hours of the day/night. There is a full staff during the day and a half staff at night. Someone will always be around to help. There is always a bartender on duty. Tommy is usually the evening one.

Please feel free to interact with them and enjoy your time here! If you win in the duck pond, please PM myself or Kits Rose.

Thank you all for a great grand opening!! cheese_whine

- Amy  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm
*Niiki returns to Aqua Springs, wearing some of Karrie's swim trunks and carrying a bottle of sunscreen. He finds a lounge chair in the shade and settles in to relax for a couple hours before meeting his uncle and cousin to see where Karrie works*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 pm
::Maune walks in the springs and looks around the new place with Lilith behind him::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm
*gets up and walks over to the pool, waving at the newcomers before he jumps in and starts swimming laps*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Lilith also looking around sees the locker rooms. Pulls on his arm motions with her finger. "We can change in there"

"There are games as well.....we will have some fun"

Lilith Amaranth

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm
*Rivonu enters Aqua Springs with a red gymbag in tow heading towards the looker room. Halfway there she stops and turns to greet everyone with a big smile*

Hello everyone *waves* mrgreen

*she turns back and proceeds to enter the locker room to get into her 2-piece swimsuit*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm
::Maune nods to Lilith and follows her to the locker rooms::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:47 pm
Lilith goes into one and changes. Then exits pool side. Dipping her foot in while waiting for Maune.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff