Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:19 pm
*stands at the window in the lounge, watching small figures in the distance on the hill. A few groups of people, mostly teenagers at this point, were sledding. She'd had extra lights added for safety, and the snow shone bright white, with the people just dark figures.

Smiling, Kits turns to look at the rest of the room. It was mostly empty, with only a few staff members on break sitting over in one corner and talking. The door to outside opens, and a group of people comes in from outside, causing a couple of the staff to stand up and go back to work behind the counter. Kits pulled her cloak over her shoulders and shivered as a cold breeze went through the room*

Probably about time to go home. I've got that meeting tomorrow with the neighborhood business owners. cat_stare

*on her way out, Kits picks Mwee up from the seat of the chair she'd fallen asleep on*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 pm
*Kits sits on the edge of the pool with her legs in the water* First day of summer, and I've finally got the pool open. *sighs* Wish I could've opened it sooner. *puts her arms behind her and leans back, looking up* What the... *frowns, seeing the moonlight reflecting off something large in the sky* Oh! *starts laughing when she realizes it's Velcore, with Karrie on his back. She waves as they land on the deck near her* Hi guys!

Hi Kits!

Hey Kits. *swings his leg over Velcore's neck and slides to the ground* I thought you'd be here when you weren't at home.

cat_confused Were you looking for me?

Oh! Mwee is in the other pool! *jumps back into the air to go over the fence to join her*

*stumbles, nearly falling* Geez, Velcore! gonk Let me get out of the way! *grumbling, pulls one of the lounge chairs over to Kits and sits on the edge of it* Anyway, I just got out of work and thought I'd see if you'd had dinner yet.

Looking for some company? *smiles when Karrie nods* All right. But I hope you're not too hungry, it's probably going to be a while before Velcore's out of the pool. *laughs*

Right... stare *leans back*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 pm
*after a little while, stands up, picking her shoes up* All right, let's go get our dragons out of the water. I'm getting hungry now that you've mentioned food. *laughs*

Okay. *gets up and puts the chair back where he got it from*

*leads the way through the gate into the pet spa* Come on Mwee, Velcore. Time to go. *puts her shoes on, grabs a towel from a nearby stack and uses it to pick Mwee up when she reluctantly crawls out of the pool*

We were having fun. *stares at Karrie with most of his body still in the water*

Come on, Velcore. Get out so we can go get something to eat.

Fine. *gets out of the water and shakes himself*

*puts Mwee down to help Karrie dry Velcore* All right, I think that's about as good we're going to get. Let's go. *walks through the pet spa to the front entrance*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:19 pm
*sits in her office, going over the financial records for Aqua Springs* This isn't working out... we're losing money having the pet spa open all night. cat_neutral There just isn't enough business now that the grunny population seems to be under control. *pulls over a piece of scrap paper and starts making notes* Hmm... I think if we just close it from midnight to four am, that should help. There usually aren't many animals there then anyway. Not many people either, for that matter. I don't want to close the whole place, though.

*writes an email to the pet spa manager to explain the reduced hours and tell him only to schedule people during that time to clean* Two weeks should be more than enough time to arrange all of that. We have to notify the staff, and the owners who leave their pets there during that time. *hits send, then looks at the time* I'd better get home, it's getting late. *yawns* Oh, right. I'll have to remember to pick up my pets before the spa closes too. cat_sweatdrop I'll have to keep them in here when I'm working late. Not that that'll be a problem. Most of them will just sleep. I don't think I'll bring Cecil at night, though. *turns the computer off and stands up, stretching. Locking her office behind her, she leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 am
:: as the hour gets late, Miro takes note of the lack of aminals in the pet spa, which seems to have been a common thing for the past couple of weeks or so. Not that she minds the lack of responsibilities. ::

Yayses! Another free night for Miro blaugh

:: sits down at a table with her son and starts pulling some board games out of her stocking shaped backpack ::

Would Mori rather play Clue or Guess Who?

:: lifts an eyebrow ::
You do realize that Clue has parts that are supposedly a choking hazard for kids my age, right? emotion_eyebrow

Awww, what big wordses for a two year old. Mummy is so proud of you crying

Ha! By my count, I'm practically 3 already talk2hand

Even so... :: looks at the aforementioned warning label on her box for Clue ::
Now that you mention it, it does say for ages 8 and up, which means you still have a ways to go. Looks like we're playing Guess Who instead xp

:: groans as his mother puts away one board game and gets out another. As she's setting up, he notices one of her managers starting to approach them ::
Save me gonk

Uh... Miro? emotion_eyebrow
That's me! blaugh
Right...
Anyway, I've been lenient with you thus far, but just because the pet spa isn't open all night anymore doesn't mean you can slack off all the time like you have been...

Whaaaa? Since when has the pet spa not been open all night? surprised
Since the end of July emotion_eyebrow Not only had we sent out an email about it, it was posted on the board and there were a number of meetings about it since Kits announced it herself. How can this possibly be news to you?
Same way it's news to you that she was unaware of the change? Seriously, you've been her boss for how long and you still don't get how slow in the head she is? emotion_eyebrow
Adults are talking now, Mori sweatdrop Here, go play with Mr. Bun Bun :: pulls out a stuffed rabbit from her backpack and hands it to him before gently shooing him away and turning back to her boss manager person thing ::

If the spa's not open anymore, does that mean Miro doesn't have a job anymore? gonk

:: sighs :: No, you still have your job, you're just switched to being on cleaning duty once the spa closes at midnight.
Nooooo crying Not cleaning. Miro has to do enough of that at home crying Especially since the mistress lady person said Miro and Mori had cooties or something and even sented some scary men in space suits to help get rid of them.
:: has no idea what she's talking about and just nods as she talks, having come to believe that most of what she spouts out is nonsense ::
The other options are for you to either work for reduced hours, change your hours, or change departments altogether. The lounge is still open all night.

:: beams at the mention of the lounge :: If Miro works there, does that mean she can eat all the pastries she wants for free? emotion_kirakira
No stare
Big meanie crying None of those options sound good then.
You'll have to choose something. In the meantime... :: hands the elven woman a mop ::
:: pouts and drags her feet to get to work on helping clean ::  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:45 pm
*ducks behind some decorations into her hidden garden and quickly closes the door behind her. The haunted maze was going through the gardens this year, and all around her, she could hear the sound effects and people laughing and screaming*

I think this is working out really well. I might do the maze this way next year too. cat_3nodding The gardens are already kind of a maze anyway, and it was a lot easier to set up. We might be cleaning up cobwebs for a while, though. cat_sweatdrop

*settles down on the bench to take a break before going back out into the maze*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:48 pm
Cakey cakey blaugh yum_cupcake

:: bounces in excitement as one of the kitchen staff starts bringing a specially made cake to her table in the lounge. A few of her coworkers who had gathered around to sing "Happy Birthday" look at each other kind of awkwardly, wondering if Miro even realizes what's going on. She starts to reach for it immediately after its placed down and before anyone else could stop her, Morion himself slaps his mother's hand ::

Ouchies crying

Rude much? emotion_eyebrow
But... but... cakey.. crying
Mine, not yours stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:08 pm
:: pouts as someone else comes forward to cut the cake and serves out a piece to Morion first ::
No fair crying

Perfectly fair talk2hand My birthday, my cake.

:: pouts even more as the server seems to purposefully be divvying out cake to everyone else -but- her :: gonk crying

:: grins, taking exaggerated bites out of his slice ::
mmmm soooooooooooooooo good emotion_omnomnom

Meanie crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:05 am
:: it takes a while, but she finally gets her own slice of cakey blaugh But by then, Morion is on his second emo As they're eating, some teenagers that had come for the haunted maze make their way in for some warmth. One of the girls in the group takes notice of the horns on Morion's head as she's walking by and stops to comment ::

How cuuuute~ They look so real!
:: starts to reach over to touch them to see what they're made out ::

:: shoos the stranger's hand away and glares up at them ::
Too bad the same thing can't be said about your face emotion_eyebrow

:: is taken aback by both the toddler's language skills and what was actually said. After thinking about it a bit, she then laughs ::
Sorry, little dude. This isn't a mask xp

So you're -always- that ugly? Sucks to be you...
:: noms his cake while the other teens from her group laugh ::

:: glares at the woman sitting beside the toddler, figuring this was some kind of crude joke that she was in on ::
Not funny stare
:: stomps away ::

Wha? What did Miro do? confused
Nothing as usual stare Did you see how close she got to me? stressed
She was just curious about your cute little horns is all whee
:: pokes at one of them herself, only to have her hand smacked for it::

:: winces and holds his head near the poked horn ::
That ******** hurts stressed

Language mad
tch... stare
I'm sure it'll get better after they've come in fully 3nodding You want mommy to rub some more anbesol on your head?
I'm fine stressed Just don't touch the damn horns stare
Language!
:: groans ::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:39 am
:: seeing that it's getting late, she packs up what's left of the cake and heads home with Morion ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:12 pm
((OOC: Still open for business?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm