Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:13 pm
:: looks down at the toy, then up to see where it came from and sees some creature looking at him expectantly. He picks up the toy, examines it, then looks right back at the creature ::

Mine twisted

:: holds the toy tighter ::

:: jumps slightly at hearing her name ::
Wha... yes? Miro is Miro. You're not here to fire Miro are you? gonk Miro promises she's doing her job! gonk Don't listen to that other supervisor person that just left here. They don't know what they're talking about! gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:10 pm
*waits a little longer, then squeaks at the small person* confused *lands in front of him and slowly creeps a couple of steps closer*

*sniffs at him, trying to figure out what he is*

*wonders why she's referring to herself in third person* Well, actually, you were already fired, last week. sweatdrop You see, we didn't know if you were coming back or not. It's been so long, and Kits said to give you until the end of last month. I really didn't think you were coming back.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 pm
Wha? gonk You fired Miro anyway even though she's doing her job!? crying You big meaniehead! crying How's Miro going to feed Morion and pay bills? crying What did Miro ever do to you? crying

:: glares at this creature nosing him, holding the toy closer, suspecting it aims to take it away. It must be a familiar to the witch that giveth and taketh away and plans to do the same :: Mine! mad stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:45 pm
*tilts her head to the side and squeaks. She's not sure what to make of his scent. Some of it's familliar, but some isn't* confused *She wants to know more, but doesn't have Kits there to help her. Not knowing how to get him to explain, she sits down with a huff and re-folds her wings behind her back*

But you weren't here. gonk Please don't cry! Um, *sees that the pet spa staff is watching them* gonk Why... why don't you go talk to Kits about it? She's in the lounge.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:09 pm
It's not like Miro was skipping out because she just didn't want to do her job crying She had cleric-y businessnessness crying

:: keeps a suspicious eye on this creature that keeps looking at him. Maybe the witch was personally watching him right now through its eyes, studying him for weaknesses ::
Bite me! scream

Oh, kitty lady boss person lady person kitty is here? surprised Miro will see her then. 3nodding
:: picks up Morion, who's clinging to some unfamiliar toy confused , and places him back in the stroller she brought him in to wheel him off to the lounge with her ::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:46 pm
Yes, going to see Kits would be a good idea. sweatdrop *is starting to see why Kits treats Miro as a special case. He's somewhat surprised that Miro is able to care for a baby, the way she's been talking*

*squeaks at Miro when she picks the small person up. She's seen Miro before, and wonders if the small person belongs to her. Kits would know. She flies up, circling Miro and the stroller once before flying off down the hall*

Mwee! Don't...! *sighs as Mwee flies out of the pet spa. Anyone else's pet would cause the staff to run out after them, but they'd given up on containing Kits' pets, since they all seemed to just go right to her* Why do I bother trying? It's not like the dragon understands me anyway.

*lands on the arm of Kits' chair, squeaking loudly at her*

Mwee, quiet. *pats the dragon's head*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:45 am
{{Sorry, brain was mostly off for a few days sweatdrop }}

:: upon entering the lounge, her first instinct is to order some sketti-os and cakey ninja but this is some srs bsns she's here for so she needs to put on her super sewious face. :: mad

Kitty! blaugh

:: quickly wheels Morion over to where kitty lady boss person was and reaches over to pet her ears :: 4laugh

Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy 4laugh

eek

I mean.. ninja :: puts her hands behind her back ::

Sewious face mad MiroIsProfessional 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:17 pm
dame's Text to Kits
Hey Kits! It's been forever since we've seen each other! We need to stop being so busy. I was wondering if you and Karrie (I'll forward this to him as well) wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner that Antonio Pavani is throwing tonight? I know it's last minute and I hope you don't already have plans. You know me, I'm terrible with time. I'd invite Miro and Mitri but I hear from Miru that those two kiddos have plans. (Oooh la la wink ) Well, just let me know! I hope ya'll can come. It's been way too long, my friend. Love ya! heart emotion_bigheart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:04 pm
((It's ok, I've been pretty busy anyway.))

*starts to relax, her eyes closing partway as Miro pets her ears. When she stops, Kits blinks a few times to refocus* Oh! Hi Miro. *shakes her head a little* When did you get back in town? I haven't heard from you for a few months. How's Tes doing?

*sees the stroller* Morion? cat_surprised You've gotten so big!

*tilts her head to the side. Kits knows the small person too?* confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 pm
((er... present time? To answer dame's text, at least. cat_sweatdrop ))

text from Kits to dame
Um, no, I don't have plans. Karrie's working, though. Busiest night of the year for the JD, you know. Sure, I'll come. It has been too long.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:32 pm
Miro just got back recently... ish. ninja Tes is a lot more Tes-like now, finally 3nodding Apparently Miro somehow gotted cursed too and had to get cured so she could cure Tes gonk Miro doesn't know how she would have become cursed though confused Maybe Tes' was contagious eek Hopefully Ryzan and Morion don't have it now gonk

Kitty!
:: drops the toy he was guarding and makes grabby hands at the cat woman. What big ears she has emotion_kirakira ::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:49 pm
I'm glad to hear he's back to being himself. cat_3nodding I hope the curse isn't contagious. I don't know how curses work, though, so I wouldn't know. But at least you know how to cure it now, right?

*smiles at Miro before looking back at Morion* Yes, I have kitty ears. A tail too, but I'm sitting on it right now. *starts to reach for Morion, as he obviously wants to be held, then glances at Miro* Do you mind?

*ignores the toy, watching the small person reach for Kits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:28 pm
{{ Maybe this scene will eventually get done sometime this century emotion_facepalm What I get for taking on too much s**t at once. }}

It depends on the curse. 3nodding Some spread while others don't. Some people are also more resistant than others. But yes, if others do somehow end up with it, Miro knows how to cure it... kind of ninja Mostly ninja Sort of ninja

:: keeps making grabby hands at the kitty lady as she comes toward him ::

Miro doesn't mind 3nodding
:: looks over at Morion ::
Now remember, no pulling mad Pulling is bad. mad You wouldn't like it if someone pulled on your hair, would you?

.... if you had hair... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 pm
Well, I hope this isn't the kind of curse that spreads. cat_sweatdrop *doesn't feel quite as confident in Miro's ability to cure it anymore*

Yes, please don't pull on my ears. It hurts... *picks Morion up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm
twisted :: grabs an ear and tugs as soon as he's in range :: blaugh

Wah! Morion, no! gonk
:: has to try to peel his death grip off kitty boss lady person's ear. How a child so small can cling to something so hard, she'll never understand gonk Though that does give her another idea when her efforts aren't at all successful. surprised Quickly digging in his stroller, she pulls out the rattle and shakes it in front of him ::

:: his precious emotion_dowant Smiles eerily as he releases the cat ear to grab for his precious. That lovely demonic vibration beckons him :: twisted

Sorry about that crying Miro is trying to teach him not to play rough with furry things, but he keeps doing that anyway crying  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff