Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Amy watched and laughed as Mitri slid down the slide and laughed loudly. She loved that he was enjoying everything so much! She was really glad that he'd be around here for awhile.

When she heard Karrie say that she was the best-looking bartender around, her eyes widened and a blush formed in her cheeks. She laughed softly and tucked some of her wet hair behind her ear.

"Well, it's not like I have a lot of competition on the girl end. I am the only girl bartender around here."

When he said who was back and who he was texting, Amy felt as if a rock had been dropped into her stomach. A big rock. She was worried about how Karrie was feeling now, and she also felt sad. She didn't really know why, but she did.

"Oh... Well, that's good to hear that she made it back safely... If you need to go talk with her now, I'd more than understand."

She looked at the counter where her drink was and took another sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm
So? You're still the best-looking bartender here. *stirs his smoothie with his straw*

It is good to hear that she's back safe. *takes a drink* No, I'm not going to see her tonight. I didn't want to miss your grand opening. *looks behind him at Mitri and Niiki* Besides, I don't think I'd want to bring them into MW tonight. Things have been pretty tense there lately.

*climbs out of the pool and goes back over to the slide*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 pm
Amy tilted her head to the side and leaned her head on her hand while she rested her elbow on the counter.

"Well, thank you for the compliment. And really, Karrie, nothing is happening here. I really appreciate you coming and seeing everything, but even Kits left early and she helped design this. I'll understand if you need to leave now."

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and she smiled softly as she watched Mitri climb up to one of the slides again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 pm
Well, it's getting late anyway. These two are probably tired from their drive. *looks up as Mitri goes down the slide again* Well, I think Niiki is at least.

*swims over to Karrie and Amy* Hey... I think Niiki fell asleep over there. It might be time to head home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm
Amy sighed and nodded. "Yeah... I guess so."

She passed her 'glass' over to Tommy and forced a small smile to him to indicate that she wanted another drink.

She turned her head and gave a half smile to Mitri. "Did you enjoy the slides?"  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 54!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm
*Noting the new establishment, he walks into Aqua Springs and looks around as he makes his way to the information desk. He asks for Amy and is directed to the pool area behind the building. Walking out on the deck, he sees a group of people hanging in and around the pool. He wanders over to the game area, picks up a duck and examines it.* Hey Amy! Nice place you've got here!

(( Just thought I'd break in your new game thread! blaugh ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:01 am
{{DOUGHERTY!!!! *hugs*!}}

Amy gasped as she heard a new voice in the area. She looked up and saw Dougherty by the duck area. She quickly swam away from the bar, across the large pool, and climbed out of the pool. She ran over to Dougherty and hugged him tightly, forgetting that she was completely wet.

"DOUGHERTY!! You came! Oh thank you! It's so good to see you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am
*nods to Mitri* Why don't you go get Velcore. He can carry Niiki home.

All right. *gets out of the pool and goes over to the pet area*

*follows Amy out of the pool* Are you going to be at GGB tomorrow night? I was thinking of bringing them by.

*grins at Dougherty* Hi Officer Dougherty!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am
Amy pulled back from Dougherty and then looked at Karrie. She was quite taken aback. First Karrie came to the opening and now he was thinking about coming to GGB if she would be there? She... just did not know what to think anymore. One minute he's distant and the next he's incredibly kind and close. Huh.

She smiled softly and nodded to Karrie. "Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow night. I'll be here during the day. But, are you sure you want to stop by? I mean I thought... I thought you might be somewhere else tomorrow night."

She hoped he knew what she meant so she didn't have to say it out loud in front of everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am
slowly approaches with a Palm tree patterned towel in hand, wearing hawaiian shorts and covering his chest, not wanting to expose his moobs (man-boobs). he laid the towel out poolside not wanting to get in and sits on the towel and lays back, beginning to doze off.  

Dark-Blue Zeus

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am
Amy looked over when someone else came in. She smiled brightly and waved to Zeus. "Zeus! You came, too!! This is awesome!!!"

She went over to Karrie and hugged him next. She was so happy!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 am
*glances around* Well, I have a feeling that I'm going to want to be somewhere other than MW tomorrow night... with some friends around. *looks surprised when Amy hugs him, and after a moment returns her hug*

*comes back with Velcore and starts trying to get Niiki onto the dragon's back*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am
*Pulls back from Amy's wet hug, his shirt now slightly wet. He reaches up with his free hand and smooths out his shirt a bit.* Uh, yeah. Just stopping in for a moment to check the place out. Can't stay long though ... still have more rounds to do.

Hey Karrie. How's the water?
*He notices another person come in wearing Hawaiian shorts and nods to him. He picks up another duck that looked a bit different from the first one*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am
Amy was going to pull back, but when she felt Karrie's arms wrap around her and return the hug, she smiled softly and rested her head on his chest. This was the Karrie she had missed.

She said softly, "I guess you make a good point. I'd like to see you at GGB tomorrow."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 am
*holds Amy tighter for a moment before pulling back slightly, looking over at Dougherty* The water's pretty cold, actually. I'd stay and chat more, but my nephews are here, and one's already fallen asleep. I'd better get them home. *smiles at Amy, then walks over to where he left his shirt and sandals*

*finally gets Niiki onto Velcore's back and quickly pulls his clothes back on. Once he's dressed he walks quickly over to Amy* Bye, Amy. It was nice to meet you!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff