Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm
miroku looked around 'i suppose we could ask the town for demon activity anywhere else... may get a lead'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am
Kagome looks at Miroku, "Alright. What do you think about it Sango?" Kagome turns her head at Sango. "Yeah, alright." Sango nods.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 am
miroku stood back up and put a hand out for sango, who refused and stood up, already walking to the town. miroku sighed and shrugged and walked after her. kilala had stayed behind  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 am
Sango looks at Miroku, and looks away again. Kagome laughs nervously, and looks at Shippo and hugs him.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 am
inuyasha got a look of anoyance on his face and he looked at kagome as he smacked his neck. he pulled it away and reveiled the tiny flea they all knew  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 am
Kagome looks at Inuyasha with the flea in his hand, Shippo went onto Kagome's shoulder.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 am
'ah, master inuyasha, fiesty as ever about your blood i see' "eh shut it flea, whenever you are around it usualy means bad news" the familar flea (whos name escapes me) jumped up and down yelling 'hey! thats not always true!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 am
Kagome looks at him and sighs, "I have to agree with Inuyasha." Kagome looks at Shippo.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am
'ah! kagome not you too!' he jumps from inuyashas hand and tries to jump on kagome, but is swiped down. kilala looks at him like hes a small toy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 pm
"Well, you mostly bite Inuyasha and out comes the horrid news." Kagome shrugs, and looks at Shippo hugging him.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 pm
"so what are you doing here flea?" 'please! you know im always traveling' inuyasha gave him a look that showed he knew that he was lieing "thats not true" 'well... theres been demon sightings in the east, past the town' "not quite our problem"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am
Kagome sighs, "Sango and Miroku are doing that already." Kagome points at the direction Sango, and Miroku had gone.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 pm
'well i know master inuyasha and you took care of those demons, but they were pawns to someone else' inuyasha looked at the flea, he was hearing something he wanted to finnaly 'and they say he lives in a cave south of the next town to the east'  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff