Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Main Forum
Were-Item Guides Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Of these Were-Items, which ones do you want a guide for most?
  Alruna's Rose
  Bamf the German Shepherd
  Blood Bat
  Bom Bom The Bunny
  Kemuri the Kitten
  Nochi the Black Wolf
  Ultra Satan
  Waffles the Cat
  Blue/Copper/Golden Belle
  Ashen/Black/Blood/Brown/Gray/Ice/Shadow/Sparkle Werewolf
View Results

Merciful Neptune

Fuzzy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:24 am
Kangit
Song of Eternity
Kangit
Song of Eternity
This might be late, but I think a guide on Niji would really help.
I still have no idea what it's supposed to be. xd

I usually try to research what species they are as I'm adding them to the lists, but Niji is looking a lot like Mudslide in that it doesn't seem to be anything in particular. Even if I made a guide on it, I couldn't be more specific about its species.

Makes sense. 3nodding
I've always stared at it and thought it looked like a lion club though.

I always saw it as a sheep. And that's exactly why I'm assuming it's like Mudslide. Nobody can agree on what it looks like. cat_razz Just for fun, what do you think Mudslide is?

I'd say he looks like a bunny... Weird, I know.
Or a cat. Those ears do look more cat-like than bunny.
The tail just confuses me. It's a stub! So maybe not purely cat.
I can't account for the things (horns?) on his forehead either.
So ultimately Mudslide must be a cat-bunny-demon.
Hbu?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Mudslide looks like a goat to me. And Niji, well I'm not so sure about it being a lion cub or a sheep. The cub-like ears are similar to those of a bear, and the fur around the face gives it a feline appearance. But that fluffy white chest fur and that tail are reminscent of .... a fox? confused Definitely a cross-breed of some sort. xd

Song of Eternity
Kangit
Song of Eternity
Kangit
Song of Eternity
This might be late, but I think a guide on Niji would really help.
I still have no idea what it's supposed to be. xd

I usually try to research what species they are as I'm adding them to the lists, but Niji is looking a lot like Mudslide in that it doesn't seem to be anything in particular. Even if I made a guide on it, I couldn't be more specific about its species.

Makes sense. 3nodding

I always saw it as a sheep. And that's exactly why I'm assuming it's like Mudslide. Nobody can agree on what it looks like. cat_razz Just for fun, what do you think Mudslide is?

Hbu?

Some cats have no tails. Like a Manx or American Bobtail. cat_razz

But I see it as more of a goat or a dog. For some reason, it looks like a goat from the front, and a dog from the back. cat_xp  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Merciful Neptune

Fuzzy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 am
Kangit
Faerie KatrinaZ
Mudslide looks like a goat to me. And Niji, well I'm not so sure about it being a lion cub or a sheep. The cub-like ears are similar to those of a bear, and the fur around the face gives it a feline appearance. But that fluffy white chest fur and that tail are reminscent of .... a fox? confused Definitely a cross-breed of some sort. xd

Song of Eternity
Kangit
Song of Eternity
Kangit

Makes sense. 3nodding

Hbu?

But I see it as more of a goat or a dog. For some reason, it looks like a goat from the front, and a dog from the back. cat_xp

Yeah, it might be either of those too.
There's no real telling. It could be a mix of these animals. It's different for everyone!
How's the running animation in virtual spaces for Niji btw? I haven't seen one up close in towns or others before.
The gif for it is really cute, lol. The backflip reminds me of tricks a dog or cat might possibly be able to do.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 am
Song of Eternity
Kangit
Faerie KatrinaZ

Song of Eternity
Kangit
Song of Eternity

Makes sense. 3nodding

Hbu?

There's no real telling. It could be a mix of these animals. It's different for everyone!
How's the running animation in virtual spaces for Niji btw? I haven't seen one up close in towns or others before.
The gif for it is really cute, lol. The backflip reminds me of tricks a dog or cat might possibly be able to do.User Image

It looks like the typical running animation. There's kind of a bounce to it. Still can't get a feel for what animal it is. cat_razz

I'm in the guild's Flash Space, if you want to see it.  

Kangit
Captain

Merciful Neptune

Fuzzy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 am
Kangit
Song of Eternity
Kangit
Faerie KatrinaZ

Song of Eternity
Kangit

Hbu?

It looks like the typical running animation. There's kind of a bounce to it. Still can't get a feel for what animal it is. cat_razz

I'm in the guild's Flash Space, if you want to see it.

Sorry, just messing with my items. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 pm
i like the ones with running annimations when you are in zomg or gaia towns.
is there any like that? for example, starmory and grunny have cute running animations.  

Mew15845

Dangerous Raider

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 pm
Mew15845
i like the ones with running annimations when you are in zomg or gaia towns.
is there any like that? for example, starmory and grunny have cute running animations.

Yes, I've made a partial list of Were-pose animations in my GIF thread. Since I've found I can find the running animations even without owning the item, I'm thinking to add a GIF of each of the running animations for each Were-Item Guide (eventually). I haven't listed all the animations I've found so far in the GIF thread, but I've collected quite a few, so if you're looking for something in particular, I'll see if I have it. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image Moonlight Silverstene, please. heart

Edited: by Faerie ... Added thumbprint image/link above. 4laugh  

xfalathiel

Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:47 pm
xfalathiel
User Image Moonlight Silverstene, please. heart

Edited: by Faerie ... Added thumbprint image/link above. 4laugh

Okay. I'll work on that when I have a little more time. I've been quite busy this week. cat_ninja I doubt anyone could guess what it is I've been doing.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff