Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Main Forum
Were-Item Guides Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Of these Were-Items, which ones do you want a guide for most?
  Alruna's Rose
  Bamf the German Shepherd
  Blood Bat
  Bom Bom The Bunny
  Kemuri the Kitten
  Nochi the Black Wolf
  Ultra Satan
  Waffles the Cat
  Blue/Copper/Golden Belle
  Ashen/Black/Blood/Brown/Gray/Ice/Shadow/Sparkle Werewolf
View Results

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 pm
beaulolais
thanx for the announcement about Milk the Cat...

i have not wanted an item so much in a looong time!

But then I seem to mostly be tempting you to get an item that's almost impossible to get. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 am
You forgot to add faustine's bottle ^^
Faustine works well with angelic microphone's small wings, just sayin' ninja  

HotColdFrappucino

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am
IAmBloodyRaven

I don't really "forget" to add any of them; each one just takes a long time to make. Do you want me to make that one next?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

I don't really "forget" to add any of them; each one just takes a long time to make. Do you want me to make that one next?
I really don't mind either way. How long do you take to add?  

HotColdFrappucino

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 pm
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

Well, it mostly depends on when I have time and in guide-making "mode", but when I am, each one might take half an hour or maybe a lot longer (it used to be faster for me to make them, but I started getting more detailed about them).

Is there something in particular about Faustine's Bottle you wanted to know? I can usually do research on an item really fast if I'm not trying to get everything at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 am
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

Well, it mostly depends on when I have time and in guide-making "mode", but when I am, each one might take half an hour or maybe a lot longer (it used to be faster for me to make them, but I started getting more detailed about them).

Is there something in particular about Faustine's Bottle you wanted to know? I can usually do research on an item really fast if I'm not trying to get everything at once.

The poses compared to faust's bottle ^^;
I'm kinda contemplating on buying either faustine or faust.. Just like to know a it about those two items xp  

HotColdFrappucino

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

I'm kinda contemplating on buying either faustine or faust.. Just like to know a it about those two items xp

I'm actually not sure if that information would have actually made it into the guide (maybe I should next time, though), but there is a slight difference in poses between them:

Aside from the color, the main difference in poses would be that Faust's Bottle has a pose called User ImageFaust's Bottle (blood), while Faustine's Bottle doesn't, but Faustine's Bottle instead has a pose called User ImageFaustine's Bottle Betrayal, which Faust's Bottle doesn't have, giving each one a unique pose from the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 am
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

I'm actually not sure if that information would have actually made it into the guide (maybe I should next time, though), but there is a slight difference in poses between them:

Aside from the color, the main difference in poses would be that Faust's Bottle has a pose called User ImageFaust's Bottle (blood), while Faustine's Bottle doesn't, but Faustine's Bottle instead has a pose called User ImageFaustine's Bottle Betrayal, which Faust's Bottle doesn't have, giving each one a unique pose from the other.
Oh, thank you so much! <3
Now I know ^^  

HotColdFrappucino

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 pm
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven
Kangit
IAmBloodyRaven

Oh, thank you so much! <3
Now I know ^^

You're welcome. And thank you for giving me the idea to add a "Differences Between Counterparts" section for the guides. It could be useful later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm
Added the Chimi the Chihuahua guide.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:55 pm
Added the Gremalkin guide.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:39 pm
Sorry if late reply or anything but is the Alrunette a Were-Item? sweatdrop