Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Back to Guilds

Are you a fan of wizard101? Discuss it here!!! 

Tags: Wizard101, Fantasy, MMORPG, Wizard, Magic 

Reply Official Wizard101 guild!!!
Celestia Hint!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aren't you excited?
Duh!!!
63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
I guess so...
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Nah
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

xXxHerrin_der_NachtxXx
Captain

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Wow! Can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
ive seen some one with what apeared to be a pet from that world it said it was a crabling and it gives water minion.  

Rokusasu 0
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

nyancat4life
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 am
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
HURRY UP AND LET IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:31 am
OMG i cant wait  

vst_kakashi

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXxHerrin_der_NachtxXx
Captain

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm
You guys are lucky that ya'll are able to play at the moment... our computer crashed so we got it fixed and now some crap that they put on our computer won't let me play. It's been two MONTHS! But we are supposed to be getting it looked at...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm
Hey guys they say Celestia is out in the test realm if you all wanna check it out biggrin

(sadly the test realm is for members only, so I cant get back in there, i dont think. But if you all wanna go see Celestia, then get a w101 gift card, activate it, and go to Celestia!

Xx_C00kies n Cream_Xx

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rokusasu 0
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm
i'm a memeber but i still cant go i'm only a level 41 necromancer i need to beat certain quests in dragonspyre to go. i'm still in moosho. i only have one character i stoped playing for almost two years so i'm way behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 am
i can't wait for it to come out, but my only fear is that most of the bosses and stuff will be based off of storm..... and i'm storm  

Jenny Bloodlily

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,375 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

GuitarCarl

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 am
This is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO epic!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm
Theres also requirments.............

- complete ALL storyline quests.

Thats it sweatdrop

when are the other secondary and lvl 60 upgrade comin up?

SO EXCITED its coming out tomorrow.
7/9/2010

I'm a grandmaster storm, working on a balance

c chu guys ther  

julie3702

Psycotistical Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 am
everyone of you like the game like i once did but i know a few people and i am one of them i was the grand necromancer Joshua lover of GabrielleEarthLeaf best friend of Camera nick name for him real name cameron stormblade i think and also friend of justin dragon heart. i got banned but i payed for the membership i had. people become membersthen la lal la till poof banned and for non members its not fair that the are not members if everyone was a member it really would be awesome but the day i got banned i thought to myself i will never get to see celestia crying sad but back to the main thing i would say getting a membership is stealing because you pay for a membership but they let people report and get banned its like you paid for a membership but you get kicked off like i did.all they should do is make it to where people cant say any substitutions for bad words like: flock foe k you sheet as a$$ bich b1tch bench and all the others well for hell and crap arent really even bad they should at least make it 1 day 2 day 3 da 5 day week 2 weeks if you get me because they only do that for some things they should do this for everything AND IF YOR WATCHING WIZARD101 I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK! mad scream and tats all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm
Rokusasu 0
ive seen some one with what apeared to be a pet from that world it said it was a crabling and it gives water minion.

It's a crabbling pet that gives a Storm Minion card. You can get it from the Crazed Forest Spirit in Ancient Burial Grounds (MS).

Anyways. I can't wait till Celesita comes out biggrin !  

cadslover

soceror345

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 pm
its weird its 9/2/10 and it hasn't come out yet i am getting impatient  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:45 pm
Psycotistical Insanity
everyone of you like the game like i once did but i know a few people and i am one of them i was the grand necromancer Joshua lover of GabrielleEarthLeaf best friend of Camera nick name for him real name cameron stormblade i think and also friend of justin dragon heart. i got banned but i payed for the membership i had. people become membersthen la lal la till poof banned and for non members its not fair that the are not members if everyone was a member it really would be awesome but the day i got banned i thought to myself i will never get to see celestia crying sad but back to the main thing i would say getting a membership is stealing because you pay for a membership but they let people report and get banned its like you paid for a membership but you get kicked off like i did.all they should do is make it to where people cant say any substitutions for bad words like: flock foe k you sheet as a$$ bich b1tch bench and all the others well for hell and crap arent really even bad they should at least make it 1 day 2 day 3 da 5 day week 2 weeks if you get me because they only do that for some things they should do this for everything AND IF YOR WATCHING WIZARD101 I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK! mad scream and tats all.

lol off topic  

lovelywey

lovelywey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm
soceror345
its weird its 9/2/10 and it hasn't come out yet i am getting impatient

if what they say is true then it wont be fair.... look at this way ice will have like 4000+ health and what will happen 2 judgement? it wouldnt be worth it cause ice already had a lot of "health" it takes a lot of time killing them cause of tower and etc... confused  
Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff