hi all Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

becca_XoXo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm
no... like i said before..... who said the writer was right on how to make them that way  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Hello Im Lex and im 13 yrs old and live on a small island called Long Island in New York. i Love Dark Angels And Vampires. Also I Like anime that has to do with vampires or dark angels. but i like any anime but i perfer those. i love mac and chesse. and i dont freack out when i see blood and i'm going into 8th grade i cant wait to be a 8th grader. biggrin N i cant wait to learn more about you guys and see you soon BAI

Here is a picture of what i look like as a anime charater just so u no what i look like

I have Brown Hairl and Blue eyes and a red dress so this fits nice xD

User Image
Sorry its big crying

Tetsunya

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 am
PLEASE PRAY FOR T.J. HE IS 6 YRS OLD AND HIS CANCER HAS COME BACK!!!! AND HIS FAMILY IS IN NEED F FINANCIAL HELP.... ANY ONE WANTING TO HELP THIS CHILD A DONATION CAN BE MADE AT ANY BB&T BANK TO THE ACCOUT OF "GEORGE MAYFIELD FOR T.J. COMPTON!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm
Hey, I'm Amanda, but I perfer Ama. I'm 13 yrs old and I live in Southern Nevada. I'm into all things that have to do with the night. I love all things that have to do with vampires, except for Twilight. I'm really wierd and I'm proud of it. ^_^  

XxVampire_AmayaxX

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:11 am
okayy, well im [___]im not saying my name on here so call me cookie, im 12, and i love vampire but i kinda hate twilight becuz vampires DONT sparkle,and cuz edward is gay, and bellas boring.hmm, and i guess thats it?^_^ redface ohh, and im on team jacob<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 am
YES go team Jacob!!  

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

becca_XoXo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm
lol cookie. we have been over this 1000 times WHERE WHEN did someone tell u they cant???? i mean really im so sick of people thinking like this .. one day a writer said they "burn" THAT does not MEAN they can only burn in the sun. the book im writing mine dont burn so re think  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:24 am
well iam sorry but buring has been around so much longer and is sought to be the original vampire lore.  

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am
still, sparkling in the sun is GAYY! burning is soo much better!^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am
sexyvampire2020
lol cookie. we have been over this 1000 times WHERE WHEN did someone tell u they cant???? i mean really im so sick of people thinking like this .. one day a writer said they "burn" THAT does not MEAN they can only burn in the sun. the book im writing mine dont burn so re think

hmm...who told me they cant sparkle? hahaha i did. xd  

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

Mistress_dragoness
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 am
well.... the real vamps... and yes there are some real ones..... are allergic to the sun and the burn easily or it can kill them.... i know... i am one of them... though i just sunburn reall...really bad.... and it hurts my eyes, and i do become very weak and drained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 am
Mistress_dragoness
well.... the real vamps... and yes there are some real ones..... are allergic to the sun and the burn easily or it can kill them.... i know... i am one of them... though i just sunburn reall...really bad.... and it hurts my eyes, and i do become very weak and drained.

i dont burn i just get itchy haha. and get a sunburn [lol]. 8D  

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

x_cookiemonsterr_x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 am
Mistress_dragoness
YES go team Jacob!!

haha yes! team jacob rocks xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 am
x_cookiemonsterr_x
sexyvampire2020

hmm...who told me they cant sparkle? hahaha i did. xd

well the way i see vampires is simple and this is it a long time ago cain killed his brother and for that god cursed him he said basically hed place a mark on cain and all who saw him would know what he had done this mark was vampirism and also he was cast from gods sight and is why he couldnt go in the sun he was also cursed to walk the world alone forever and out of lonliness he passed his curse to others creating vampires thats why vampires cant go in the sun are immortal thats what i base most of my vampires on. thats not to say twilight is a bad movie or book i like it i do i just dont like how the vampires were made i liked it more when the vultari,..voltori whatever were introduced it removed some of the nice romatic part of it but the abilitys and rules themselvs still arnt how i would like them i am waiting to see if anything ever explains these things but w/e  

XxShmexy_PandaxX
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

becca_XoXo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am
another story........ dif type of vampire... PEOPLE OPEN MINDED :d  
night runners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]